House, 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6-8
Perfect house for a family. It's a very cozy home close to Ditch Plains. It can sleep 6-8 people comfortably. It has a full kitchen with a new counter top, 2 decks (upper and lower) and a bbq which makes for great summer entertaining. My kitchen is well equipped. 2 1/2 bathrooms in addition to an outdoor shower. I do NOT allow prom groups, share homes, and no large group of kids under age of 25. Absolutely no pets allowed.
Beautiful home and generous host!
About the Owner
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
Beautiful home and generous host!
A clean, well-maintained, and overall wonderful home that's close to everything Montauk has to offer. For a large group of us in town for our friends' wedding, Jacqueline was very flexible and generous with us! A beautiful property and a much-needed break from the city. Jacqueline was always very accessible as well. Thank you so much again for a great weekend!
Beautiful home and wonderful host!
A wonderful home that's quite accessible to everything Montauk has to offer. For a large group of us in town for our friends' wedding, Jacqueline was incredibly flexible with us. Her home and property is beautiful and well-maintained and she was always within reach. Thank you again for a great time!
Picture Perfect Weekend!
What a wonderful home! When planning a getaway for a group of girls you never know what to expect especially when booking online. We spent the first half hour after arrival just taking in the house and all its beauty. clean, spacious, and overwhelming beautiful. Jackie was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process and answered all my questions (and I had a lot) There were 13 of us girls overall (some stayed both nights, some came for only one) and everyone was comfortable. Close to everything, yet tucked away off a quiet dirt road. Friday night we just ended up staying on the deck and enjoying the house. We drank wine, danced, and laughed until we cried. Saturday we hit the town a short cab ride away and took advantage of all Montauk had to offer us. We did not want to leave! I would recommend this house to anyone looking to enjoy Montauk for any occasion.
Perfect for a girls weekend
We had a wonderful time at this house! It was well decorated and clean. There is a large deck with seating for 10 and a large table in the kitchen/living area that also seats 10. It's a quick drive or bike ride to the beach and Montauk shops/bars. The house is nestled in lots of greenery on a dirt road. You can see the roof of another house but other than that it's secluded. A perfect getaway. The house feels warm and like you're staying at a friends house. When you go, get bagels from Goldbergs and a lobster roll from the lobster pound. You will not be disappointed!
Great weekend in june
We were a group of girls in our late 20s early 30s who rented the house for the weekend in June. All of us had a fabulous time. The pictures of the house really do not do it justice. The house was bigger than we had expected and had a nice yard in the back. It was very convenient to both restaurants and the beach. Also nice is that there is a long driveway that was able to accommdate a number or cars. I would highly recommend this house to friends and family going forward. The owner was very easy to work with.
Amazing house for a girls' weekend
The home exceeded our expectations for a girls' weekend. Owner was friendly, helpful, and the check-in/check-out process could not have been simpler. The kitchen and its beautiful island were perfect for cooking and hanging out. Each table and sitting area provided plenty of room. Everyone had a comfortable and spacious place to sleep and get ready for an evening out. Ditch Plains beach was also perfect -- drove one way and walked back. Would absolutely recommend the home and would love to return for a similar weekend in the future. Thank you!
Activity and Interests
* many great restaurants to choose from
* 20 minute drive to East Hampton
* 5 minute drive to Ditch Plains Beach
* 5 minute drive to the Famous Montauk Downs Golf Course
* 5 minute walk to Rita's Pony's (it's a nice walk and you can usually see horses out all the time)
* 5 minute drive to the town of Montauk to get some fresh baked goods at the famous Montauk Bakery (the best boston cream and jelly donuts)
* montauk downs also has a great public pool--it's as if it was a private club--always quiet and very inexpensive to go daily.
* Very close to the new hot spots-Crow's Nest, Sloppy Tuna, Surf Lodge, and Ruschmeyer. All very happening places these days.
* great for Columbus Day Weekend
* very limited tv channels in October, November, December and April. Usually close for winter months.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 6 2016 - Dec 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$2,000|
25% deposit due immediately to confirm reservation and remaining balance a month before rental.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Parking ...
- Dining Area
- Stereo ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Attached to Bedroom 1
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, tub, shower, first floor hallway bathroom
- Half Bathroom - toilet, on second floor
- Outdoor shower - shower, outdoor shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * bbq * fireplace * fully equipped kitchen * samsung 8000 internet tv, cablevision, internet-may to october. * I do not provide towels or sheets * I do not provide toiletrees * no garbage pick up (needs to be dropped off at town dump)-anyone who leaves garbage will have a 50 dollar charge per bag. * Outdoor shower * all bedrooms have air conditioning units * cleaning fee of 200 dollars * upper and lower deck *no access to washer or dryer(unless otherwise specified)