House, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Park your car and enjoy your vacation in our 2400 sqft. 4-year new duplex house on a quiet avenue. Just 2 blocks to the beautiful Wildwood Crest beach and less than a mile to the famous boardwalk in Wildwood.
Everything you need is within walking distance: restaurants, bakery, deli, bike rentals, ice cream parlor, library, playground, basketball court and tennis court.
This luxurious home boasts an open floor plan on the 1st floor with two separate areas for entertaining and 4 spacious bedrooms on the 2nd floor. There is also a large partially covered deck in the 30ft x 20ft fenced backyard.
THIS DUPLEX IS AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL BY FAMILY GROUPS ONLY AND WILL NOT BE RENTED TO SINGLE ADULTS UNDER THE AGE OF 24. NO 'SENIOR WEEK' NOR 'PROM' RENTALS.
No smoking nor pets are allowed.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Two blocks to the beach, library, playground, basketball and tennis courts.
Close to Boardwalk, Amusement Park, Hiking and Biking path along the beach, Miniature Golf, Fishing, Shelling, Shopping, Restaurants, Movie Theater, Museums, Sightseeing and Water Sports.
Victorian Cape May is a 10 minute drive away. Atlantic City casinos and shows are only 40 minutes drive away.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1995 - $3095
5/28/16 - 6/25/16 weekly rate $1,995 (Sat-Sat) - limited time only
6/25/16 - 9/3/16 weekly rate $3,095 (Sat-Sat) - limited time only
50% Deposit required with signed vacation rental contract
$400 security deposit and $95 Cleaning fee required for all weeks
Remaining 50%, Security Deposit, & Cleaning fee due 30 days before rental week
Written vacation rental contract
50% of rental fee required to hold reservation with balance of rental fee, cleaning fee and $400 security deposit due 30 days prior to rental date
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, second floor bathroom
- Half Bathroom - toilet, first floor half bathroom
- Bathroom 4 - outdoor shower, Outdoor shower in backyard
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, second floor master bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 2 sleep sofa /futon, Master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, large front bedroom
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, middle bedroom
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single, Large front bedroom
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our beautiful Wildwood Crest home has everthing you will need for your family vacation at the beach: large great room, dining room, living room, a large partially covered back deck, enclosed outside shower, gas grill, covered front porch and WiFi private wireless internet access. The first floor has all the living space, a half bathroom and two separate entertaining areas, 2 TVs, cable, 2 DVDs and a VCR. The sitting area queen size sofa is also a pull out bed on the first floor. There is an eat-in kitchen area with granite counter tops and seating for 4 people around the large center island. The kitchen is fully equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave, gas stove/oven, refrigerator, dish washer, disposal, as well as cooking and dining utensils, and dishes you will need for your favorite meal. The dining area has seating for 10 people. The four spacious bedrooms are on the second floor with large closets, wall to wall carpeting and two full bathrooms. Master bed room -- King size bed, sitting area with full size sleeper sofa, TV, cable, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, walk-in closet and private bath which has a double granite vanity, Jacuzzi tub and a huge separate 2-person shower. 2nd bed room -- Queen size bed, TV, cable, two large closets and ceiling fan. 3rd bed room -- Queen size bed, TV, cable, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan and large closet. 4th bed room -- Two twin size beds and additional two trundle beds (twin size), TV, cable, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan, and walk-in closet. 2nd bathroom -- double granite vanity and shower tub Central air with two zones. Washer and dryer in the 2nd floor laundry room. Parking: One car garage with private entry, one car parking on drive way and plenty of off street parking.