Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
The Florida vacation spot of your dreams awaits in this incredibly beautiful and scenic golf course villa.
Relax and enjoy in this beautifully decorated villa that has everything you could hope for in a vacation home. With nearly 1,700 square feet of luxury, you'll be thrilled to come home after a day at the beach, an afternoon in the theme parks, or a day on the golf course. Located in the beautiful Stoneybrook Community at prestigious Heritage Harbour, this villa is tastefully decorated with newer furnishings throughout.
The well-equipped kitchen is bright and airy with corian countertops and a breakfast bar overlooking an elegant dining room and living room with newer sofas and a 48-inch hi-def flat screen TV and DVD.
Adorned with beautiful plantation shutters, the villa has large windows all along the side and back so even when you're inside you are surrounded by the beautiful golf, lake, and preserve views. Walk out the huge sliding glass doors to the extended lanai and relax in the wicker furniture as you watch the golfers plunk their tee shots left into the water, or perhaps short into one of the five large consuming sand traps of this picturesque par 3 hole.
The Master Suite is incredibly spacious with a luxurious king bed, a 32-inch LED TV, limitless closet space, and a private master bath with twin sinks, corian countertops, and a large walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has two comfortable twin beds, a 32-inch LED TV and a very large closet. The third bedroom/den has a queen pull-out sofa bed, a desk, computer, high speed internet access including WiFi and a 32-inch LED TV mounted on the wall. The den is beautifully complimented by brass-leaded sliding glass doors that provide great privacy and it also has direct access to a second full bathroom. This room can easily be used as a second, private suite or perhaps just a place to banish the kids if needed.
The villa is also complimented throughout with high ceilings, crown molding, recessed lighting and plantation shutters. It is truly like a model home. Finally, the villa of course has a large laundry room with a washer & dryer and a two-car garage with coolers, umbrellas and chairs for the beach, tennis racquets for the courts, and 3 bicycles to ride around the community if that's what you like to do! The home also has a state-of-the-art security system that is easy to use (only if you prefer to).
Stoneybrook's Community Center has a beautiful junior-olympic sized pool, jacuzzi, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a small library and reading area plus computers with internet access. It also has tennis, baseketball and volleyball courts, a large childrens' playground and splash pool, picnic areas, an in-line skating rink and much more! The community also offers a 70-acre lake with fishing pier, a 1.4 mile paved path around the lake for walking, jogging, biking or roller-blading, a lighted baseball field, soccer fields, a driving range and practice green... It even has a doggy park! Oh yeah, and you can golf on the fabulous Stoneybrook Golf Course too!
From the golf, beaches and outlet malls to relaxing jacuzzis and wonderful dining, every vacation convenience is at your fingertips and you're but a 10 to 20 minute drive from every reason you are looking to vacation on the beautiful gulf coast of Florida.
George & Linda
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
A very accurate description of this beautiful property, well maintained and clean with everything we could possible need for our stay. The owner provided excellent customer service and made sure that we were happy with everything during our stay, an extremely nice man to deal with. We would have no hesitation in recommending this property to anyone looking for this location, just beautiful, quiet, but with everything you could possible need on your doorstep.
George & Linda
Activity and Interests
* Beaches - Sarasota, Siesta Key, Annie Marie, Longboat Key, all the best gulf beaches within 15-20 minutes.
* Golf - Your back yard! Plus literally dozens of courses within a 10-20 minute drive and more than 50 courses within 30 minutes.
* Shopping - One of the nationally exclusive Ellenton Outlet Malls with nearly 100 designer shops is within a 10 minute drive. Further exclusive shopping is 10 minutes away in Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota's exquisite St. Armand's Circle is 20 minutes away. Of course, you've gotta have ready access to food and all the other staples so there's a Publix, a CVS Pharmacy, and a Walmart all within a 5 minute drive down the road.
* Restaurants - Many fabulous options are within 10 minutes.
* Disney - 1 hour and 15 minutes.
* Boating and para-sailing - everywhere!
* Fishing - including river and deep sea fishing trips: everywhere!
* Ringling Brothers Museum - 15 minutes
* Mote Marine Aquarium - 20 minutes
* Myakka State Park - 25 minutes
* Tropicana Field (see a Rays game!) - 25 minutes
* Sarasota/Bradenton Airport - 15 minutes
* Other Florida Destinations:
* St. Pete and Clearwater Beaches: 30 minutes
* Tampa/Busch Gardens: 45 minutes.
* Fort Myers: 70 minutes
* Naples: 1 hour and 40 minutes
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
SEASONAL MONTHLY RATES ARE:
* January through April: $2,800
* May through September: $2,300
* October through December: $2,500
Community rules prohibit daily or other short term rentals.
This is a smoke free villa. Also, no pets allowed. 20% Security Deposit is required (minimum $400).
For rentals of 6 months or less, a Resort Tax of 11.5% must be charged (same applies to staying at a hotel).
Payment is due in conjunction with the signing of the lease.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Golf Course View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bicycles ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Digital Cable * High-speed internet and WiFi * Telephone (free calling throughout the U.S. and Canada) * Newer furniture, bed linens, towels, beach towels throughout * 4 Hi-def flatscreen TVs and DVD * Gas Grill * An extended 8-foot umbrella, cooler and chairs for the beach * Bikes, Tennis Racquets, what do you want?!!! :) * An easy-to-use Home Security System