House, 7 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, 20 Sleeps
This luxurious, family-friendly and handicap accessible beachfront home sleeps 22 people, features 7 bedrooms, 6 full baths and is right on beautiful Croatan beach!
- Located on the picturesque Virginia Beach oceanfront with gorgeous waterfront views
- Custom built, three story home with elevator for easy access
- Private walkway over the dunes to the beach
- 4 Master Suites
- Granite, Marble and Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub, Baby Grand Piano, Fireplaces
- Wifi, Rec Room with Pool Table, Ping Pong, Books and Games for Adults and Kids of all Ages
- Two Kitchens, Wine Cooler, Wet Bar and much, much more!
- Elevator, ground floor entrance and shower/bathtub grab bars makes the home wheelchair/walker/handicap friendly.
Right on the dunes, and with your own private walk to the beach, this property has 180 degree views of the Atlantic Ocean, is fully appointed with premium amenities and feels like your home-away-from-home.
Lots of glass for your oceanfront views, fresh landscaping and a bright, luxurious interior are comfortable, spacious and inviting.
Just steps from your back door, enjoy Croatan Beach, the nicest beach in Virginia Beach. With amazing, sweeping views of the ocean waves, you will be able to relax with fun, sunny days at the beach and enjoy beautiful sunsets in the evenings from the multiple-level decks.
Located in an upscale, residential beach community minutes from Rudee Inlet and the Virginia Beach Boardwalk, your family & guests will be welcomed by the neighborhood and by Virginia Beach!
This beautiful beach home is the perfect getaway for families or couples, and ideal for a quaint wedding or memorable family reunion!
Level 1: King Master Bedroom with Patio Entrance, Double Bunk Bedroom, 2 Full Baths, Rec Room with Full Size Pool Table, Ping Pong Tabletop, Card/Game/Bumper Pool Table, Wet Bar, Patio.
Level 2: King Master Bedroom with Jacuzzi Tub, Queen Master Bedroom with Ocean Views, King Master with Oceanfront Views, Fireplace, Double Shower, Deck/Hot Tub Entrance plus adjacent Baby's room with Crib, Laundry Room with Front Load Washer and Dryer
Level 3: Queen Bedroom, Full/Twin Bedroom, Full Bath, Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Entry to Deck, Gas Fireplace, Dining Room with Seating for 18, Bar Seating for 8, Wet Bar, Kitchen with Two of almost everything, Baby Grand Piano, Outdoor Oceanfront Deck with Gas Grill and Seating for 8
Kid Friendly: Crib (Separate Crib Room in King Master Bedroom), Playpen, High Chair, Stroller, Toys and Games, Four Bikes and Helmets, Permanent Child Safety Gate on Level 3
Handicap Accessible: Elevator serving all three floors, ground floor entrance, bath/shower grab bars.
Property Address: 824 S. Atlantic Avenue Virginia Beach
Saturday to Saturday Rentals Only During Summer Months - Sorry, No Exceptions.
*We have other properties located in the neighborhood (one with 10 bedrooms/10 bathrooms) if interested! Just contact for more information on this or other properties.
Check our calendar for availability!
Important Rate and Rental Details:
•You are renting directly from the owner- so no extra booking fees or realtor fees.
•14% Lodging Tax, $300 Linen Rental and $750 Refundable
Damage Deposit not included
•From June to September we offer exclusively Saturday to Saturday 7 night minimum rentals. Sorry, No Exceptions
•7 night minimum rentals during major Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial Day, Labor Day)
•During the off-season, we offer 3 night minimum rentals starting at $3,100 plus tax.
About the Owner
5 based on 6 traveler reviews
We loved our vacation. The house was as beautiful as the pictures. When we arrived the owner called to make sure everything was ok and told us to call with any questions. A very nice touch. There were 21 of us on this vacation and the house had no problem accommodating the group. We ate at home most nights and loved that we could all sit together. The only reason we would stay at another location is because we had such a great experience we now have more family members who want to join in next year.
Wonderful beach house!
This house had everything you could possibly need to enjoy yourself at the beach--kayaks, surfboards, paddle boards, bicycles, and a beautiful beach right outside the door. It also has a cute gazebo to sit in and look at the waves. The inside was unbelievable with everything you could want--fireplaces, a huge dining room table, beautiful decor, spotless, pool/ poker table, TV with cable, 2 big refrigerators. I didn't even see all of the bedrooms because the house is HUGE! It has an elevator also and gates on the top of the stairs.
Lovely Beach Home
We thoroughly enjoyed this oceanfront home!! BEAUTIFUL home with so many nice details! Had a great week there and would recommend this home to anyone looking for a great place to stay.
Best Beach House Ever!!!
The pictures of this house do not even begin to show how luxurious it is. Moreover, the home is stocked full with everything you would ever need, want, imagine, or even desire for your vacation. The location is perfect, the beach is amazing, and the home is so well appointed and comfortable. It is spacious, so people can have their own areas, immaculate, and everything is in perfect working condition. We've rented a lot of homes and this house is by far the very best we've ever encountered. Both the manager and owner are very friendly and helpful. This is a house we would return to year after year and never be disappointed.
Luxury, amenities, and more than you can imagine!
Our family enjoyed a week-long reunion here. The house is more beautiful, well-stocked, and comfortable than the pictures show. Everything was impeccably clean, in top-notch condition, very upscale amenities, and full of anything you could imagine wanting or needing on vacation (and then some!). The manager and owners are incredibly helpful and kind. This is the best rental house we've ever vacationed in, and we've stayed in lots. This is a place we'd return to over and over again.
Wonderful Beach Front Rental
We have rented many vacation homes but this was by far the best. The house is amazing! We had 13 people stay in the house and we never felt crowed. The beach is beautiful and with the many decks on the house the views are amazing.
Activity and Interests
-enjoy the rays!
*Virginia Beach Boardwalk with shops, restaurants and activities, just minutes away
*Theme Parks and Water Parks
*Near Ocean Breeze Water Park and Motor World
**45 minutes to Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens and Water Country USA
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 11 2016 - Aug 20 2016
7 night minimum stay
Value Season II
Aug 21 2016 - Sep 5 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 6 2016 - Sep 30 2016
3 night minimum stay
Oct 1 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
Weekly Rate: $4500 - $10600
2014 Rental Rates
Jan 1 – April 30 & Sep 30 – Dec 31 2014: $4,500 per week, 3 nights from $3,500
May 1 - May 31 2015: $6,200 per week, 3 nights from $3,60
June 1 - June 13 2015: $7,500 per week
June 14 - Aug 15 2015 (Peak Season): $10,600 per week
Aug. 16 - Sept 5, 2015: $7,500 per week
Sept. 6 - Sept 30, 2015: $6,200 per week or 3 nights from $3,600
Oct. 1 - Dec. 31, 2015: $4,500 per week or 3 nights from $3,500
Important Rate and Rental Details:
* You are renting directly from the owner - so no extra booking fees or realtor fees.
* 14% Lodging Tax, $750 Linen Rental and $750 Refundable Damage Deposit not included.
* From June to September we offer exclusively Saturday to Saturday 7 night minimum rentals.
* 7 night minimum rentals during major Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Memorial Day, Labor Day).
* During the off-season, we offer 3 night minimum rentals starting at $3,500 plus tax.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- botanical garden
- theme parks
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
- Bathroom 6
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Outdoor Grill
- *3 Stories *5,000 square feet *Oceanfront Home- Beautiful Views of and Direct Access to the Beach *7 Bedrooms and 6 Full Baths *Sleeps 22 Comfortably *3 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Bunk sets, 1 Queen Sleep Sofa, 1 Queen Futon, 1 Full, 1 Single, 1 Crib, 1 Cot *2nd and 3rd floor decks overlooking the ocean *Sundeck on the dunes *Elevator *Three Fireplaces *Parking for 6+ Vehicles *Rec Room with Pool Table and pingpong table *Outside shower *Hammock *Hot tub *All small appliances *Fully-Equipped Laundry Room *Baby Furniture - Crib, High Chair, Playpen *High Speed Wifi *TV in every room w/DVD Player *Beach chairs and beach umbrellas *2 Well-stocked kitchens -2 fridges -2 dishwashers -2 stoves, gas and electric *Baby grand piano *Gas grill *4 Bikes with Helmets *Kayak *Kite *Horseshoes