Town home, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths and PERFECT for 2 families to share
This home is great for two families looking to share the expense. With two different living areas it allows each family their own space. Townhouse is located within walking distance of Settlers Green, the new Home Depot and Christmas Tree Shop. We are located in the heart of all North Conway has to offer. Snow mobile trails can be accessed directly from the parking lot area. Mt. Cranmore is a 5 min. drive. Storyland is only 15 min. away. Black Mountain and Wildcat are about 25 min. away.
Townhouse is fully furnished with luxury furniture and appliances. There are 4 televisions and 2 HDTV flat screen. Towels and linens provided.
NO PETS OR SMOKING PLEASE
About the Owner
(24 traveler reviews)
EXCELLENT WE WILL CONTINUE TO USE EVERYVACATION !!
Second year here - Great location - Great space with the three floors and baths - Very convenient to any needs - shopping - groceries - Great access to resorts so kids can snowboard. Restaurants aplenty! If we settle on North Conway next year sure will rent here without a doubt!
Property is very clean and welcoming.
This is our second year in a row staying in this great condo. It is centrally located and has easy access to shopping and great restaurants. The condo is well equipped for your stay and very comfortable for large groups. I would highly recommend this condo to anyone looking to get away for a vacation or just a long weekend.
Clean house in central location
Stayed here for a couple of nights with a few friends in September 2016. House was very clean and comfortable with linens and towels provided. The property matched the description apart from the bed count didn't seem correct. The loft area had 2 single beds and the lower level twin bedroom had 2 singles (rather than the 3 stated). This was not a problem for us but not sure how 13 people could all get a bed. Should be 11. Other than that it is very good.
Plenty of Space!
This home was in a great location and exceptionally clean! There was plenty of space for our family of 11 (six adults and five kids) to spread out. The two family rooms were great, allowing the kids to have their own space. Our only disappointment was in regard to the fifth "bedroom" that has two twin beds and a trundle. We were unaware that this "room" had no door and was actually a loft that is open to the main living area. It also has a spiral staircase that leads up to it. While it is adorably decorated for little ones, it doesn't work if you want to put kids to bed before the rest of the house settles down for the night. Also, if your child gets up during the night to use the bathroom he/she needs to navigate the spiral staircase as there is no bathroom in the loft. If you have older kids who stay up later if probably wouldn't be an issue but it didn't work for us. Other than that, the house was a great space for a large group and we had a lovely time.
Clean and comfortable
Home was very clean and had everything necessary to make our stay comfortable.
Layout is a bit unusual for sleeping, we had a large group and 5 children 7 years and under 13 total.
Loft bedroom made it complicated for sleeping with the only access is a spiral staircase.
The basement bedrooms had no air-conditioning and was a bit stuffy, we could not open the sliding door as there was no screen. Location is excellent for North Conway vacation.
Activity and Interests
1. Hiking - Numerous scenic hiking paths
2. Skiing - Cranmore, Attitash, Black Mtn. Wildcat, Bretton Woods
3. Winter - ice skating, sleigh rides, snowmobiling, tubing
4. Cross Country Skiing
5. Shopping - Antiques, Outlet and Village Shopping
6. Dining - Close to a variety of fine restaurants
7. North Conway Scenic Railroad
8. Horseback riding
9. Storyland - 15 min. drive
10. Santa's Village - 45 min. drive
11. Unlimited water activities
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
*Rates are subject to change up until a confirmed rental. A refundable security deposit of $400.00 will also be added to your stay. AVOID A SERVICE FEE FROM WEBSITE AND PAY BY PAYPAL. THIS SITE CHARGES AN ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEE
**Cleaning fees are for cleaning the unit and not for maid service. Please be kind and adhered to this policy so that your security deposit can be returned 100%. If you move the furniture, please replace where it was upon arrival or you will be accessed a relocation fee.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- duty free shops
- live theater
- theme parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main Floor
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, En-suite, second floor
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Lower level
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Located on main floor
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, En-suite
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Lower level
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, Lower level
- Bedroom 5 - 3 twin/ single, Partially private lofted room with spiral stairs.
- Bedroom #5 is an partially viewed loft. For families needing to sleep 13, there is a queen pull out sofa. Otherwise, this home sleeps 11 in beds.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Three Level Townhouse in quiet peaceful setting. -Winter Mountain Views -Outdoor Pool on the premises. -Screened Deck -Gas Grill -Washer and Dryer -Dishwasher -Microwave and toaster oven -Fully equipped kitchen -Fireplace -TV/Cable; dvd player, stereo -Convenient Location * Walking distance to Settlers Green