House, 6 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Classic 1920's cottage on the 'sunny' East Side of Keuka Lake, with great views of bluff & lake.
* Large open porch
* Open floor plan with large living room, dining room & renovated kitchen.
* Quiet area, with ample parking, nice yard, large deck & dock w/ mooring whips.
* Moderate depth, NO DROP OFF for quite a distance from the end of the dock.
* Many restaurants, wineries and attractions are close by.
* 6 BEDROOMS: 1 Queen, 2 full beds, 6 twins.
* Available weekly for June 23 to Sept. 8. Lower rates available from Memorial Day to June 23, and after Labor Day.
* OWNER LIMIT OF EIGHT (8) PERSONS ON PROPERTY FOR THIS RENTAL. Extra guests or pets may be allowed with owner approval and with additional fees.
* Garbage pick-up provided. No linens or towels provided. Renter responsible for cleaning ('leave as found').
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* Boating, Sailing, Swimming
* Numerous Wineries nearby
* Restaurants accessible by car or boat
* Golf courses nearby
* Hiking nearby
* Glen Curtis Museum (Aviation), Corning Museum of Glass
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 17 2017 - Sep 16 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $2700 - $2700
Peak Season (June 20 to September 5): $2700 per week, Saturday to Saturday
Off-Season (5/23 to 6/20; 9/5 to 10/3): Please call.
$400 Security Deposit ($500 with pets) due upon arrival.
50% non-refundable deposit required to reserve property.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Outdoor Grill
- * Wireless Internet * Unlimited Long Distance (US & Canada) * Cable TV, DVD * Microwave, Toaster Oven, Coffee Maker * Clothes Dryer * Gas Grill, 2 Picnic Tables, Fire Pit * ~13 steps to deck/dock.