Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Our totally remodeled 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo is family friendly with all the comforts of home. Wake up every morning with the sun rising, a warm breeze blowing and an array of tropical birds flying over your ocean view. Sit by the heated pool, play a game of tennis or just enjoy a book on the balcony that has an unobstructed view of the ocean. The location of our condo is conviently located to everything. Do nothing or do everything.
In the key's for a long weekendIn the key's for a long weekend
About the Owner
(3 traveler reviews)
In the key's for a long weekend
We enjoyed our stay very much. We found the reservation process easy with a quick response to our request for availability. The condo was clean, comfortable, excellent location and great views.
Our family of 4 spent a week in this condo.
It was just as the pictures advertise.
Had spectacular views.
Was very clean.
Larger than expected (we had 4 in our family but easily could have slept more).
Had family fun games available to use and books to relax and enjoy (perfect for the 1 day it was rained during our stay).
Balcony was great for relaxing and enjoying the spectacular views.
Had almost everything we needed.
Close to shopping, a movie theater, eating places and near the grocery store and drug store.
Was quiet and peaceful.
Tucked away from the main roads.
Grounds were well kept.
Washer and dryers were convienient
Pool area was very clean and relaxing
Close to many attractions.
Quick to respond.
Directions were perfect.
Provided us with everything we needed.
Very pleasant to work with.
I highly recommend this condo if you are looking at a place to stay in Islamorada. We enjoyed every aspect of our trip and it was nice knowing that we had a perfect place to relax and to enjoy at night. We will be using this condo during our next trip. Only bad part about our trip was having to say good bye.
Activity and Interests
We are conviently located to Amazing Restaurants, Marinas, Grocery Stores, Pharamacies, Liquor Stores, Water Sports, Shopping, Fishing Fleets, Movie Theaters and Spas. Located near the Theater of the Sea, Back Water Adventures, Diving Museum, Artists Colonies, Wildlife Habitats, Everglades Tours, Kayaking, John Pennekamp Park and so much more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 24 2016 - May 27 2017
28 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
28 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1200
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $3400
* Weekly rentals are based on 7 days from Saturday to Saturday (exceptions can be made).
* Prime Season is December through May
* Please inquire about Holiday Rates
* Monthly Rates are based on 4 weeks
* Exit Cleaning Fee of $125
* Islamorada Tax of 11.5%
* $350 Refundable Deposit to Secure Dates
* Please inquire about 2 and 3 week stays
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- * Heated Pool * Tennis Court * Washer/Dryers on Every Floor * Secured entrances * Fitness Room * Fully Equipped Kitchen * Linens and Towel Supplied * A/C * Full Length Balcony * Cable TV * Wifi in Library * Dishwasher/Microwave * Master Bedroom has a Queen Bed and a Trundle Bed * 2nd Bedroom has a Queen Bed * Elevator * DVD Player * BBQ Grills on Beach