Cottage with stunning lake views, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, sleeps 4
Why Robbie Hamilton chose Keuka Park
This cottage has been in the Hamilton family since the 1960’s. My husband Matt grew up spending his summers here. We wanted to keep it in the family and give our boys the same memories of this place and Keuka Lake. We love it here and hope it becomes your happy place too!
What makes this Cottage unique
We love it here because of the quiet, private road, easy walk to Keuka Lake State Park and the stunning sunset views from our deck!
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
We were pleasantly surprised and appreciative to find a welcome gift of cheese and crackers upon arrival. The cottage is quaint and cozy more or less as pictured in the listing. Our primary purpose for choosing this location was to relax on the patio and enjoy a beautiful lake view after exploring the Finger Lakes region. We would have rated this property as a perfect "5" except that there were some untrimmed tree branches that obstructed the best possible viewpoints from the outdoor deck. The view is mostly open from the side of the deck where the picnic table is, but the BBQ grill blocks some of that view and the two most comfortable patio chairs look straight at a grove of big trees.
We would never ever suggest cutting the trees (and that probably would not allowed by the community anyway), but just a few strategic prunings at or below eye-level and around the deck railing would not at all harm the trees and would have made all the difference in being able to truly enjoy the patio deck time.
The owners provide two kayaks for guest use, and we appreciated being able to paddle onto the lake and enjoy them.
Thank you for your review and suggestions. We always strive to improve our guests experience and will be addressing it to the best of our ability. One tree is on our neighbor’s property, hopefully they will allow us to trim there.
This was our first time here very cute clean little place on the lake just like the pictures advertised peaceful quiet we enjoyed our weekend thank you
Perfect! Directions were spot on. Cottage was clean and so cute and quaint. Everything you could need. Beautiful view and very peaceful. We were very comfortable. We will stay again for sure!
Quaint little hidden gem
This was a perfect cottage for 2 people. Keuka Lake is quiet with not as many wineries and restaurants as Seneca and Cayuga, but everything is fairly close. Watkins Glen was by far the highlight of our weekend - just breathtaking!
Most welcoming and accommodating place
First, an amazing view from the den and then everything in the cottage was well thought out to make anyone to feel welcome! Loved the hammock❤️ Kitchen was so well equipped and I was able to cook for us with local produce. We loved every moment of our stay. Thank you for the wonderful host!
As always a great time! Thank you!
Keuka Lake offers plenty of activities to suit everyone! Brochures and info are provided at the Cottage.
* Wine tasting at one of the many local wineries on the Keuka Lake Wine Trail
* Hiking and biking at Keuka Lake State Park or on the 7 mile historic Outlet Trail in Penn Yan
* Visit nearby Watkins Glen State Park for hiking alongside beautiful waterfalls
* Boating: rent a powerboat, jetski, paddle boat, sailboat, kayak or canoe from a boat rental service close by
* Fishing: the crystal clear waters of Keuka Lake make for great fishing, especially lake trout, rainbow trout, brown trout, bass, pickeral, perch and pan fish
* Seneca Farms home-made Ice Cream!!
* Casual dining at the numerous local restaurants in Penn Yan including Antique Inn, The Keuka Restaurant, Timmy G's, La Cocina Mexican Restaurant, and The Flour Shop Café & Bakery
* Take your boat to dinner at one of the many lakefront restaurants. Some have docks and offer tie-up facilities including The Waterfront, Lakeside Restaurant and The Swizerland Inn
* Shop on historic Main Street in Penn Yan or hit The Windmill Craft Market on Saturdays