Cottage with stunning lake views, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, sleeps 4
Why Robbie Hamilton chose Keuka Park
This cottage has been in the Hamilton family since the 1960’s. My husband Matt grew up spending his summers here. We wanted to keep it in the family and give our boys the same memories of this place and Keuka Lake. We love it here and hope it becomes your happy place too!
What makes this Cottage unique
We love it here because of the quiet, private road, easy walk to Keuka Lake State Park and the stunning sunset views from our deck!
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Quiet little lake cottage
We enjoyed the quiet fall atmosphere of your little lake cottage. The cottage was exactly what was advertised. The dead end street and the neighboring state park made for fantastic walks in the woods.
Great get away
We spent 7 days in mid October here and the only thing we regret was leaving. Nice cozy cottage that overlooks Keuka Lake that was relaxing, close to many of our items on our to do, go to list and quiet!
Awesome getaway in a great place
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this great cottage on the lake. All the amenities you'll need are right there. Will definitely go back again in the future and have already recommended to others.
Owners are very responsive and truly care about your stay. Highly recommend to anyone looking to get away to the finger lakes.
Nice cabin right on the lake with beautiful views. We loved the area, the quiet, and the foliage.
Easy check in and great communication. The experience was wonderful.
We had the most amazing time at this sunny cottage on Keuka Lake. The location was perfect and easy to get to. This was a mother / daughter trip and we had everything we needed. It felt like home away from home. Truly a magical place.. very cozy and romantic if traveling as a couple. I look forward to taking my husband back next year!
Thanks for the adventure
Cozy and beautiful lake scenes. We want to come back.
Keuka Lake offers plenty of activities to suit everyone! Brochures and info are provided at the Cottage.
* Wine tasting at one of the many local wineries on the Keuka Lake Wine Trail
* Hiking and biking at Keuka Lake State Park or on the 7 mile historic Outlet Trail in Penn Yan
* Visit nearby Watkins Glen State Park for hiking alongside beautiful waterfalls
* Boating: rent a powerboat, jetski, paddle boat, sailboat, kayak or canoe from a boat rental service close by
* Fishing: the crystal clear waters of Keuka Lake make for great fishing, especially lake trout, rainbow trout, brown trout, bass, pickeral, perch and pan fish
* Seneca Farms home-made Ice Cream!!
* Casual dining at the numerous local restaurants in Penn Yan including Antique Inn, The Keuka Restaurant, Timmy G's, La Cocina Mexican Restaurant, and The Flour Shop Café & Bakery
* Take your boat to dinner at one of the many lakefront restaurants. Some have docks and offer tie-up facilities including The Waterfront, Lakeside Restaurant and The Swizerland Inn
* Shop on historic Main Street in Penn Yan or hit The Windmill Craft Market on Saturdays