Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 5 Sleeps
This 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath ground floor condo is warm and inviting. You will feel relaxed and at home in our "lTommy Bahama" decor the minute you enter! Beautiful patio opens to a wonderfully landscaped courtyard with easy access to the pool and beach. Fully equipped kitchen, all linens, pull-out sofa in LR, queen-sized bed in master bedroom and two-twins in guest bedroom. Condo was completely remodeled and updated.
Sit on the sofa or outdoor patio and let the ocean waves relax and put you in an "island" state of mind. You will never want to leave!
Great Family Vacation
About the Owner
4.6 based on 10 traveler reviews
Great Family Vacation
My family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this condo. The place was clean and had all the amenities we needed for an amazing vacation. We enjoyed the close access to the beach, the pool, the use of the provided beach umbrellas, and chairs. The owners were so helpful and easy to work with. We really appreciated how calm and quiet this complex was. We would definitely return to this condo.
Perfect Home Away From Home
We have stayed here twice already & getting ready to book for this summer. The unit is clean, cheerful and located in a well maintained complex. I am a super fussy person when it comes to housekeeping and the owner certainly exceeded my expectations.
We feel that it is a great value for the money.
The owner is pleasant and kept timely communication with us.
We have stayed in several different units at Ocean Beach Club II and this unit was one of the nicest units we have stayed in. It was very clean and comfortable. The owners were a pleasure to talk to. I will definitely be renting the unit again.
Stayed here 7 years
We've stayed in Flagler Beach for 10 years and used this condo unit for 7 of those years. Very clean, updated furniture/appliances, never any issues with owners and rental process is very easy. We love that it's on the bottom floor - straight out to the pool and ocean but also easy to unpack car. The condo complex is a little older but pool and landscaping are very well maintained and there are always improvements when we go (for example, this year all new pool furniture and the laundry room had all new machines). The beach is very quiet and natural. This is the type of place where you can go out at 10Am or 2Pm and still have your pick of the pool chairs or the beach front - no crowds! There are also some great restaurants and grocery stores that are very close without having to drive to Ormond or Daytona. This is truly a "getaway from it all" vacation spot.
Great vacation spot
Great condo. This condo was spacious with ocean views from all room but kitchen. Everything needed for a great vacation was provided and the pool was great.
Activity and Interests
Flagler Beach is located on the Atlantic coast of Florida between St.
Augustine and Daytona Beach wth these wonderful thngs to do:
- 20 miles of beautiful, golden coquina beach
- Boating (rentals, charters & marina)
- Golf at five-plus world-class PGA courses
- Tennis (on-site)
- Shore and deep sea fishing
- Spa and health services
- Whale watching (winter)
- Canoeing, kayaking, hiking & cycling in several nearby area
nature reserves -- Walk to Gamble Rodgers State Park!
- Nearby bike rentals (bike path along the beach runs the length
of Flagler County)
- Scuba diving
- Seafood and farmers markets and many excellent restaurants
- Less than 30 minutes from St. Augustine, Marineland, Kennedy
Space Center, and Daytona Beach
- Less than 90 minutes from Sea World, Disney World, and
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Weekly Rate: $600 - $800
Monthly Rate: $1600 - $2200
High Season (January - March, July-early August) $ 800 per week
$2100 per month
Mid Season (December, April - June, mid-end of August) $ 700 per week
$1700 per month
Low Season (September - November) $ 600 per week
$1600 per month
-Rates may be higher during special events/holidays such as
Bike & Race Week, Easter, 4th of July and Memorial Day
Day. Special events include The Rolex 24 Hour Race, Speedweeks and
The Daytona 500, Bike Week, The Pepsi 400 and Biketoberfest.
-One Week Minimum-
-Includes utilities, cable TV & local phone service.
$350 refundable security deposit for weekly rentals.
$500 refundable security deposit for monthly rentals.
-All stays require a $85 nonrefundable cleaning fee.
-11% local & state rental tax.
-Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
-No refunds for deposit if cancelled less than 60 days from date of
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Ocean Beach Club II has one of the largest pools in Flagler Beach. All 42 units offer spectacular ocean views. In addition to great fishing, surfing and beachcombing, tennis and shuffleboard courts are located on site as well as a basketball hoop. Two outdoor grill areas are available with picnic tables, private parking and bicycles. High-speed wireless and laundry room is also on site. Private front entrance plus patio entry/exit to the pool area. All kitchenware & tableware, linens and towels , are provided. Stereo, 3 cable TVs, 3 VCR/CD players, local phone as well as on-site management for your assistance. Small load washer/dryer in unit. Comes stocked with books, cards, games, videos, bike and beach toys.