4 Bedrooms + 2 lofts, 2 kitchens,, 2 Baths, 16 Sleeps or less
You must reserve BOTH sides of the duplex for ALL SUMMER weekends.
The Rio Raton Duplex is a RIVERFRONT duplex on the Guadalupe River along River Road outside the city limits of New Braunfels. I have another RIVERFRONT duplex that is 1.2 miles up river from the Rio Raton Duplex that is called the Guadalupe River Duplex. Please email your number of guests and "preferred dates". Let me know if you are flexible so I can provide options (if available). The rental is waterfront and right at the second crossing on River Road. Both Guadalupe River properties are first-class vacation rental properties The Rio Raton Duplex was built in 2004. All weekends in May, June, July and August are Thursday at 5pm to Sunday at noon .
If the calendar indicates that it is reserved then both sides of the duplex are booked. I answer almost every eMail within hours 9am to 9pm nearly 7-days a week.
The Guadalupe River Duplex is 1.4 miles up River Road. It is a duplex almost identical to The Rio Raton Duplex. The Guadalupe River Duplex is also on a riverfront lot. If the calendar is full for the Rio Raton Duplex, I will accept reservations for the Guadalupe River Duplex.
About the Owner
About Michael Fredrickson
Built in 2004
Michael Fredrickson purchased this house in 2004
Why Michael Fredrickson chose Texas Hill Country
Main tubing section of the Guadalupe River. It is exactly at second crossing on River Road.
What makes this house unique
The lower deck directly OVERLOOKS the edge of the Guadalupe River.
From the Owner
“Main tubing section of the Guadalupe River. It is exactly at second crossing on River Road.”
Activity and Interests
The Rio Raton Duplex is a DUPLEX with accommodations for 16 OR LESS.. Tubing the Guadalupe and/or Comal Rivers and close by is: Fiesta Texas, Natural Bridge Caverns, Gruene Hall, Schlitterbahn, the Snake Farm, San Marcos Outlet Mall shopping and of course Canyon Lake.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
ALL summer weekends are Thursday at 5pm to Sunday at noon. Any additional nights added to a weekend must be Wednesday and/or Tuesday, etc. Winter and spring rates are MUCH cheaper than the rate chart shows. Email me for other specific "off season" rates.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The lower deck directly OVERLOOKS the edge of the Guadalupe River.”
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- Outdoor "enclosed" shower - shower, This is an enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower only
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 4 twin/ single, This is a bunk room
- Bedroom 4 - 4 twin/ single, This is a bunk room
- Bedroom 6 - 1 queen, This is a LOFT at top of spiral stairs
- Bedroom 5 - 1 queen, This is a LOFT at the top is spiral staircase.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Each duplex has: 1BR with queen bed; 1BR with 4 twin bunk beds; a loft with a queen bed; a queen sleeper sofa in greatroom; 1 full bathroom with tub with a shower; a full kitchen with all utensils, microwave, blender, coffemaker and dishwasher; large 27" TV with both VCR and DVD; there is central air and heat; ceiling fans; large covered porch stretching across the front doors; below is a large deck overlooking the Guadalupe River and two BBQ grills