House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
WELCOME! This gem has been in the Siragusa family since 1998 and it's our pride and joy. Come enjoy an extremely clean and family managed beach home. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and well taken care during their stay. Our 1800 square foot beach house is located on the 2nd floor at 112 46th Street which is centrally located to enjoy everything. Enjoy the sunset views from the front patio and soak up the sun on the back patio or Relax on the Beach that is only 50 feet away. The house is beach friendly with pergo flooring throughout with the house and comfortable carpet in the bedrooms. It's have 3 Bedroom/2 bath and we converted the 4th bedroom to a Bonus/Playroom stocked with toys, games, playstation, TV and DVD player with movies and a comfy futon for extra guests. The back playroom is attached to our 2nd back patio with lounge chairs and tables
No smoking / Max 8 persons.
Outstanding property with amenities - Great location - incredible hospitality
About the Owner
(17 traveler reviews)
Outstanding property with amenities - Great location - incredible hospitality
Great experience with owner and her team! Upstairs unit: Property is gorgeous – 3 bedroom 2 full bath- with a play room – our 1.5 year old loved all of the toys included. Living/kitchen is very open concept with wood floors. Great deck with big table and BBQ. Steps away from beach – quick walk/bike ride to anywhere. This property is the perfect get away for a family reunion. House also comes with bikes/umbrellas/chairs/toys/etc upon request. Another selling point was 2 parking spots for our crew. Picked this house based on reviews and criteria needed – was not disappointed and will come again.
I spent three months here with my toddler twins and two dogs to escape the Northeast winter, and we loved every minute of it! Can't beat the location (nothing like sitting and watching the sunset over the ocean after putting two active babies to bed!). Every member of the family, two legged and four legged alike, loved the beach and our daily long walks along the Boardwalk. It's also convenient to so much that the OC has to offer. We were so sad to leave when our visit was done - it felt like home!
Excellent house by the beach
My family and I (8 people) had a really nice relaxing time at this house on last week of September. The big great room (kitchen/dining/living room) is very convenience and a great place to hang out. It's just a few steps from the beach but about a mile from Newport Pier where there are more restaurants and people if you like that kind of scenery. The great room can get a little warm in the afternoon but that can be easily fixed by opening the windows. This house has more than what we needed and I slept really well for a week here thanks to the ocean breeze. We will definitely looking into staying here if we come to Newport Beach again. Highly recommended to family with kids and teens where they can enjoy the toys, bodyboards and bikes.
Love love love this house!
This property was awesome!!!! Not only is the manager of this property very friendly, she is very easy to work with , and she is available at any time for you during your stay! I have a big fettish about beds, one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! It really determines my entire stay! Very roomy! Super close to the beach like a few steps! this place provides you with any and every beach nessessity like bikes, beach toys, boogie boards and more!!! I loved that it is also supplied with fans for every room!!! The kids bonus room is a plus!!!! Toys, movies, games. It really is just perfect for families with kids, or even no kids and to find such a gem that will consider your pet!!!, it is also located in my favorite part of Newport Beach. Love the neighborhood here! Bike ride to Huntington Beach or Newport pier or balboa. It's all a beautiful ride!!!! I would love to stay here again And will for our next trip!
Great place. Exceptional communication. Will stay again!
The place was well decorated and comfortable. Plenty of room and had all the ammenaties. Brenda was great and so was the place. Would recommend. A+++++
Wonderful place to stay
This was our second time to stay with Brenda. It's location is perfect just a short walk to beach, and only a bike ride to where our son lives. Our grandbaby loved the playroom, her house is perfect for kids. Brenda has always been so welcoming and will make sure you have everything you might need. I would highly recommend her and can assure you it will be a great time for your family.
Activity and Interests
Walking Distance to:
3 Playground Parks
Racquetball, Basketball courts, tennis courts
Balboa Fun Zone
Boating, Sailing, Surfing, Windsurfing,Jetski
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning Fee||$225 + Tax|
Primary occupant to complete and submit rental application and copy of valid driver's license for approval.
Upon approval, Rental Agreement and Down Payment are required to hold the dates.
The Damage Deposit is due 7 days prior to check-in via Credit Card and place on HOLD. The HOLD is released within 10 days after your departure minus any damages. The remaining payment is due 30 days prior to arrival if less than 6 month away. If the arrival date is more than 6 months prior to arrival the remaining payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
$1000 Damage Deposit for stays longer than 14 nights. Refundable with 21 days after checkout minus damages.
Accept VISA,MC,AMEX or Discover with a 2% convenience fee. Other Payment methods include; Cashier Check, CHASE Quickpay and Echeck (ACH).
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Full Stocked with Clean Towels and Bathroom Amenities
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Fresh Towels with Bathroom Amenities
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Fresh Linens with Down comforter with clean duvet
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Fresh Linens with Down Comforter with a Clean Duvet cover
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Fresh Linens with Clean Comforters
- Bedroom 4 / Play Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Fresh Linens in the closet with extra blankets and pillows
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- 4 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- House Amenities that are included in the price UNLESS the price is discounted. Linens, blankets, comforters, pillows, 4 towels sets to each bathroom, Kitchen Towels/New Sponge, 8 Beach Towels, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Kleenex, Laundry Detergent, Dish Soap, Dishwashing Detergent, hand soap, shower bar soap, Shampoo/Conditioner, lotions, hair dryer, bathroom amenities including but not limited to: First Aid, aspirin, cotton ball, qtips and much more. FRONT LIVING ROOM: Comfortable Sofa and love seat, HD Flat Screen TV with cable, Wireless Internet, DVD player with 30 DVD movies. Stereo/Ipod hookup with speakers, Low maintenance pergo flooring. High ceilings to give a light and airy feeling of living at the beach. KITCHEN: Open floor plan that opens to the dining room and living room. Kitchen was remodeled with tumbled tile countertops and efficient appliances. It is fully furnished to meet all your cooking and entertaining needs. Including but not limited to: Place settings for 8, Full set of Pots/Pan, a coffee maker with filters, blender, toaster, muffin tins and crock pot. BEDROOM 1: It is furnished with a Cal King Bedroom set, dresser, large wall closet, Alarm clock, Ironing Board/Iron and fan BEDROOM 2: The 2nd bedroom is furnished with comfortable queen beds and a dresser as well as beachy decor and a fan BEDROOM 3: The 3rd bedroom is furnished with 2 twin beds, a fan, extra blanket PLAYROOM/BEDROOM 4: This room was converted into a playroom with cable TV, DVD player and children DVD Movies, Playstation, Games, Toys, Beanbags and a Futon that sleeps 2 comfortably. OUTDOOR WASHER/DRYER LAUNDRY ROOM: Equipped with a washer and dryer and detergent. 2 LARGE PATIOS FRONT PATIO: has a beautiful view of the ocean and Catalina Island. It's roughly 50 sq ft with a 6 person patio set and umbrella, a propane BBQ and a 2 person table. BACK PATIO: has 4 airdac chairs, 2 tables and a tub full of beach toys PARKING: 2 car parking; 1 garage and 1 designated spot behind the house. BEACH TOYS: 4 boogie boards, beach toys, balls ,games, shovels, pails, beach chairs, beach umbrella and Beach towels MANAGEMENT: Very clean and professionally managed. You will be greeted at the house upon check in to be shown the house and the neighborhood. Available 24/7 for any questions, issues or concerns that come up during your stay. BIKE RENTALS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE FOR $7/DAY/BIKE - Request upon inquiry