Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
A wonderful family oriented cottage/boathouse right on Torch Lake! This is a refurbished property that lends itself to great views, beautiful sunrises all on the 3rd most beautiful lake in the world according to National Geographic in 2008. Torch Lake is a fresh water inland Lake that is 19.5 miles long and approximately 2.5 miles wide.
Create memories and have outdoor family fun while enjoying a comfortable, cozy cottage, firepit, small sandy beach, and large dock on our beautiful lake. Prime bedroom on the front porch lets you fall asleep to the swishing of the water washing up on shore....no bedtime stories required for solid rest . A full king size bed in the master also overlooks the water, but offers privacy as well. The loft is lakeside and offers snuggly sleeping.
Boats onsite are not for rental or use, but a marina within a 1.5 mile drive has rentals available.
A-Ga-ming Golf Course
The Bear Golf Course (traverse City)
Antrim Dells Golf Course
The Legend Golf Course (Bellaire)
Cedar River Golf Course (Bellaire)
About the Owner
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
If you want to leave the view and the water...40 minutes to Traverse City or Charlevoix/Petoskey area. About 90 minutes to Mackinaw City/Island. A great golfers retreat! Less than 10 minutes to A-Ga-Ming and Antrim Dells Golf Courses and only 20-30 minutes for Shanty Creek courses or to Acme Michigan to golf the Bear at the Grand Traverse Resort. Grand Traverse Resort also offer a heavenly spa experience as well.
Like to gamble? Head North or South about 40 minutes to gambling in Traverse City or Petoskey areas.
Simple tastes?? Torch Lake offers a unique sand bar at the South end of the lake and you can arrive by boat. Play frisbee or people watch as you enjoy the sunshine and clear water. The Dockside Restaurant and Bar for boat or car arrival offers a nice break in the day for families needing an easy lunch while in their boating gear.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2017 - Nov 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Toys ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Stove, microwave,regfrigerator, TV with cable, VRC/DVD player, propane grill, 1 full bath, washer and dryer. Small sandy beach great for children to play and large deck with grill. Firepit is equiped with a slide out grate for real grilling and has offered many delicious Hobo Pies and smore's with Hershey or Reese's as a surprise combo to the recipe. Boat rental required, but have paddle boat, kayak, and raft on site for use. Covered boat hoist available for use and can accomodate up to a 24' boat. Marina for speed/pontoon boat and jet ski rental less than a mile away. Marina services include boat or jet ski launch at our local day park for easy access and fun equipment rental. All renters to bring own bed linens and beach towels. Bath and kitchen towels provided.