House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This vacation haven is located in historic Morro Heights nestled between picturesque Morro Bay-Black Hill Golf Course (also known as "Poor Man's Pebble Beach") and the beautiful hiking trails at Black Hill in Morro Bay State Park...All of which have spectacular, panoramic ocean and bay views.
This cozy hide-a-way is just steps away from the 6th fairway of Black Hill Golf Course and just minutes away from great restaurants and shopping at the Embarcadero and Downtown Morro Bay.
Never wanted to leave!!
About the Owner
4.8 based on 21 traveler reviews
What a nice property. Everything you woud need.
Had a great time at this home. The dogs loved the yard off the master bedroom, very convenient to every thing. We would consider renting again if we ever needed another home way from home, however we are now in our new house in SLO. Thank you Michelle for the use of your home while we were in transition to our new house in SLO. Sorry for the late check out!
Never wanted to leave!!
We loved our stay. We visit Morro Bay often but usually stay in hotels, we loved being able to prepare our own meals and having a nice comfortable home to take our children after a long day at the beach and sight seeing. The house was very clean, comfortable and had everything that you could possibly want or need. We loved being able to BBQ on the deck and watch the sun go down though the many living room windows. We called with extremely short notice and Michelle did everything possible to have the home ready for us when we got into town. She was extremely helpful and polite. Great customer service. We will definitely be staying here again.
Great home, great location!
Very comfortable home. Nicely furnished, well-stocked, comfortable beds, quiet neighbors, plenty of parking. We loved our stay there. The location is just perfect - in a quiet neighborhood but very close to the water-front and freeway access. Michelle is a real pleasure to deal with. We're glad we found this home.
Great house, great location!
We loved this house! Everything was clean and well-maintained, and it had all the kitchen and other accessories we needed. We loved its location as well, at the top of a hill next to a golf course and a short walk from a hike where we took our dog each day. We enjoyed watching the sun set over Morro Rock while we ate our dinner. Thanks, Michelle, for a great stay!
Great home, great location!
We loved this house! Everything was clean and well-maintained, and it had all the kitchen and other accessories we needed. We loved its location as well, at the top of a hill next to a golf course and a short walk from a hike where we took our dog each day. We loved watching the sun set over Morro Rock while we ate our dinner. Thanks, Michelle, for a great stay!
A cozy place!
What a lovely place this is to stay! It was very clean and cozy! The bed in the master bedroom was extremely comfortable! The small fenced area off the master bedroom was very convenient for letting my dogs out to go potty. The view of the ocean from the back porch is very beautiful . We also enjoyed walking on the golf course with our dogs. It was a nice way to end our evenings!
The house is conveniently located! It took just a few minutes to get to everything!
Michelle is wonderful! So sweet and easy to work with!
We thoroughly enjoyed this great place to stay in Morro Bay!
Activity and Interests
So many fun things to do in Morro Bay and the Central Coast!
* Wine Tasting
* Antique Shopping
* Hike up Black Hill
* Kayaking on the Bay
* Walk on the Beach
* Take a drive up Highway 1
* Go out on a Fishing Boat for the day
So many things to do and see! You might just want to relax with a good book out on the deck!
- Nightly Rate: $175 - $225
Weekly Rate: $950 - $1400
Monthly Rate: $2500 - $3900
2 night minimum
Cleaning fee of $125.00 required
Security Deposit $500.00
Summer Rates: May 1 thru Labor Day Weekend
Winter Rates: September(after Labor Day) thru April 30
(For Pets: Pet Deposit $500.00, Pet cleaning fee: add $50.00
***2 pets maximum***)
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- * Deck with full panoramic ocean views...Also views of Bay and Golf Course. You can see south to Los Osos and north past Cayucos. * Large living room features gas fireplace and 60" tv with Satellite and DVD. Stereo system with CD changer. WIRELESS INTERNET. * Master bedroom has King size bed, flat screen TV with satellite, surround sound and stereo system with CD changer. Fenced privacy yard and patio. * The "Boat Room" features a Queen size bed with TV, satellite and DVD. * Queen size air mattress is also available * Fully equipped gourmet kitchen...contains everything you could ever think of to cook with...including Le Creuset Cookware and all kinds of kitchen gadgets. * Propane BBQ on back deck. * Front loading washer and dryer. Iron and ironing board. * All towels and linens included. * Your GOOD dogs are welcome. * There are two secure fenced yards with gates that can be locked. You can take wonderful walks with your dog on the golf course, since it is a state park-dogs are allowed. Dogs are also allowed on the hiking trails up to Black Hill. * Proof of vaccinations are required for all dogs. * All dogs must be on a monthly flea control program. * YOUR DOG MUST BE POTTY TRAINED. NO EXCEPTIONS!