House, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 7 Sleeps
This beautiful new Tuscan style home, located in Gilbert Arizona is centrally located with easy access to new and reasonably priced golf courses. If shopping is what you like there are many beautiful new malls to go to offering amenities that will satisfy all your pleasures. SanTan Village was built for the discriminating shopper offering exclusive shops and restaurants that you never tire of. If you like sports then you are close to major thoroughfares that will take you to Phoenix and the stadiums where the Arizona Cardinals, the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Arizona Suns engage in fierce competition for the savviest of sports-fans. The Citrus home was built in 2006 and has a stylish community pool with a hot tub and a bathhouse, showers and picnic area. Common areas for biking, running or just a relaxing walk are positioned close to the home as well. If music is what turns you on Phoenix is renowned for having some of the greatest musicians in the world who choose to play there and don't skimp on arts as all are available to enjoy. Gilbert has been dubbed the "New Scottsdale", come and find out why and what Gilbert has to offer. You deserve to enjoy you time on vacation or business. Find out what "Fun in the Sun" is really all about, visit "The Citrus Experience". Please note that we prefer to rent our home for a minimum of 31 days, but will consider 3 weeks.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
There are golf courses several blocks away, shopping malls (San Tan Village is recommended) and many restaurants. If you like to bike the neighborhood is set up for a great ride. If you like to climb, you have moutains waiting for you climb, if you like to relax, well just go to pool or sit on the patio!
From Gilbert you can visit the great sights in Arizona such as the Grand Canyon, Botanical Gardens, off to the Hover Dam, or the awesome Sedona, red rock canyons. North, South, East and West you can travel!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
21 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
21 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Opening & Closing Fee||$50|
House must be left in condition received for refund of security deposit after inspection.
Summer Rates $1,400 for 4 occupants $1,600 for 6 occupants beginning April 1st through September 30th. These rates include all costs to run the home, electric, air, heat, computer hook ups, cable. Not inclusive is a $50 opening and closing fee, plus 8% tax with a $300 refundable damage and cleaning fee if premises is in the same condition following inspection. * (See stipulation below)
Winter rates $2,000 for 4 occupants and $2,200 for 6 occupants beginning October 1st through March 3. These rates include all costs to run the home, electric, air, heat, computer hook ups, cable. Not inclusive is a $50 opening and closing fee, plus 8% tax with a $300 refundable damage and cleaning fee if premises is in the same condition following inspection. * (See stipulation below)
*If electric goes over an allowable $300 chrage the remainder will be deducted from the refundable damage and cleaning fee.
There is no mail delivery at this address. If you need mail delivery please reserve a P.O. Box.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The "Citrus Experience" is conveniently located between US Route 60 and the Loop 202 / So. Mt. Freeway. These main roadways can take you to almost all of what Phoenix area offer's. Many reasonably priced and challenging golf courses too. Just blocks away on Elliot Rd. is a baseball stadium complex that offers top notch amenities and "Big League Dreams" as the ball parks are designed to replicate major league stadiums with restaurants and adult lounges. These fields can be rented by you family, business or organization for a unique experience with America's most favorite past-time; Baseball. Oddly enough it is call, "Big League of Dream's". Play Ball!!!”
- Sports & Activities
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - and a half bath on the 1st floor
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4 - 3 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, New leather retractable couch in studio office sleeps 1 ad.
- Guests provide their own meals
- The house is fully funished. Pictured are two bedrooms with queen size beds, and there is an additional bedroom also with queen size bed. All the mattress are new, and the furniture is new and in the master bedroom like new. There is another bedroom which has a sleep sofa futon/retractable couch also be used as an office area. The master bedroom has a bath connected and a door that separates it from the other room, as seen on the photos. There is another full bath located across one of the bedrooms. There is an office downstairs and computer hook-up is available. There is a flat screen TV in the front room, again plants are covered for dust purposes. The house is ready to live in! Of course there is central air conditioning, as the days can get hot. Absolutely beautiful neighborhood. There is a swimming pool 1/2 block away with a bath house all tiled and a hot tub. Key is needed to get into this area and it is patrolled. The house has a 2 car garage. Beautiful property.