House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Abi and Winton Buddington
About Abi and Winton Buddington
House is managed by the property owners - it is not managed by a management company.
What makes this House unique
We love our beach house with a fireplace by the water. It provides a wonderful spot for preparing for water activities as well as a cozy spot to gather around a fire.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Stay on Seneca Lake
This little cottage is so cute and cozy. My husband and I spent the 1st part of the week here with close friends and family. There were 8 of us and although the bedrooms were small, the house has an open feel to it. The view out the back windows is phenomenal and you can see the moment you walk in the door. I wished I could have stayed all week, but I daughter was getting married at Glenora Winery and we tons more guests coming so we moved to a larger house closer to Glenora. However, the rest of my family stayed at the cottage for the rest of the week and did not want to leave.
Abi went above and beyond to accommodate us and her accessories from dinnerware, lake toys and games was huge. The fishing was great and you can see large fish right off the dock. Her neighbor Linda was also very nice and answer any questions we had about the area.
I would definitely stay there again and so would all my relatives!
Thanks Abi for a perfect week!
The house is great! Very cleanabd the kitchen is well stocked with utensils, plates,and pots. The updated bathrooms were nice too! The directions/instructions posted around the house were key. There was no confusion about how to recycle, or how to light the wood burning stove. The building down by the lake was a perfect place to hang out after dinner.
Close to many wineries and Watkins Glen. Hiking and a wine trail made for a perfect weekend.
Perfect! Just what we were looking for
This house is very well organized. Lots of sleeping room, well stocked, clean, beautiful view from the patio looking at the lake. We really enjoyed our stay here for Parents weekend at Hobart College. Right in the lake and not far from the college, close to wineries and breweries. Abi was great to communicate with, and made things very easy. I would definitely come back!
Thank you so much - we try to keep the house stocked and cleaned as if our family was staying there - we like to treat our guests just like family!!
A perfect place for a girls weekend! We had an awesome time at an amazing house!
The house was clean and had everything we needed and more!
We are so excited that you had such a good time!!! We enjoy sharing the house with family and friends making memories. Thank you!!
Great view of Seneca Lake!
My family and I enjoyed staying at Destination Relaxation! The host have thought of everything to make our stay very comfortable! We enjoyed visiting the local wineries and breweries! Would recommend this location!
Thank you so much - we are so excited that you enjoyed your stay at 'Destination Relaxation'. We try very hard to think of things that will make our guest's stay relaxing and fun.
Wonderful property and so much to do!
We didin't want to leave!
We are so glad that you had such a good time at 'Destination Relaxation' that you did not want to leave. We try to make your stay memorable, relaxing and fun.
* Seneca Lake - boat, swim, kayak the cove and the Keuka Lake Outlet, birding opportunities (Osprey, Swans, Loons, Mergansers, King Fishers, Purple Martins, Geese (Canadian, Snow), Mallards, etc. all have visited the cove - not to mention a variety of other birds as well),
* Enjoy sunrises over the water and sunsets over the trees with frequent afterglows in the sky over the lake, which will take your breath away :)
* Keuka Lake Outlet Trail (7mi. hike from Dresden to Penn Yan)
* Seneca Lake Wine Trail
* Keuka Lake Wine Trail
* Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
* Waterloo Premium Outlets (20 min.)
* Watkins Glen (20 min.)
* Corning Glass (45 min.)
* Ithaca (45 min.)
* Geneva (15 min.)
* Belhurst Castle (15 min.)
* Public park with swings - steps away
* Public Park with Swings, Tennis Court, Basketball Court - short walk up the hill and into Dresden (next to the Dresden Hotel - which has awesome food by the way...)
* Golf- Trumansburg Public Golf Club (Trumansburg), Seneca Lake Golf Course (Geneva), Big Oak Public Course (Geneva), Lakeside (semi private), Fox Run (9 hole in Rock Stream), Wells College Golf Club (Aurora), to name a few
* NY State Parks - Long Point, Watkins Glen, Sampson State, Taughannock Falls
* Seneca Falls Women's Rights Historical Park, Roseland Water Park (South Bristol)
* Winter Skiing- Bristol Mountain