House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Abi and Winton Buddington
About Abi and Winton Buddington
Rental home is managed by the property owners - it is not managed by a management company.
Abi and Winton Buddington purchased this House in 2008
Why Abi and Winton Buddington chose Dresden
Our rental home has provided so many with a relaxing spot to unwind with family and friends. We have a gentle slope to the water with a few stone steps, making it ideal for multi-generational groups.
What makes this House unique
We love our beach house with a fireplace by the water. It provides a wonderful spot for preparing for water activities as well as a cozy spot to gather around a fire.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Property was as represented. Enjoyed our stay. Would like to do a return trip.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay - please do not hesitate to give us a shout if you would like to return!!!
Great place and setting
We are so glad you liked the house and the area - we do feel this is a special place!!!
GREAT TIME IN THE FINGER LAKES
HOUSE IS VERY CLEAN AND HAS A GREAT VIEW OF THE LAKE. COMMUNICATION WITH THE OWNER WAS EXCEPTIONAL. SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY WEEKEND SPECIAL. WILL DEFINITELY BOOK THIS PROPERTY AGAIN WHEN I RETURN TO THE FINGER LAKES.
Thank you for your kind words! At Destination Relaxation our goal is to exceed your expectations. We love to help people create wonderful vacation memories. So happy we were able to help customize your stay and look forward to your return visit.
Very cozy house, and neighborhood. Would love to stay again.
Easy to rent and loved the location.
We are so glad you loved the location of the house - it is a very quiet residential neighborhood.
Great stay in August
Views are wonderful! House is on the smaller size but absolutely functional and comfortable! Everything was clean and lots of amenities. Living area has a good amount of comfortable seating. The outdoor deck and patio furniture was absolutely great! My family and I had a great stay and hope to come back!
We are so glad you had a great stay. We are happy that you enjoyed the views, especially from the outdoor deck, and that you found the house comfortable, clean and with the amenities that worked for you.
* Seneca Lake - boat, swim, kayak the cove and the Keuka Lake Outlet, birding opportunities (Osprey, Swans, Loons, Mergansers, King Fishers, Purple Martins, Geese (Canadian, Snow), Mallards, etc. all have visited the cove - not to mention a variety of other birds as well),
* Enjoy sunrises over the water and sunsets over the trees with frequent afterglows in the sky over the lake, which will take your breath away :)
* Keuka Lake Outlet Trail (7mi. hike from Dresden to Penn Yan)
* Seneca Lake Wine Trail
* Keuka Lake Wine Trail
* Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
* Waterloo Premium Outlets (20 min.)
* Watkins Glen (20 min.)
* Corning Glass (45 min.)
* Ithaca (45 min.)
* Geneva (15 min.)
* Belhurst Castle (15 min.)
* Public park with swings - steps away
* Public Park with swings, tennis court, basketball court - short walk up the hill and into Dresden (next to the Dresden Hotel - which has awesome food by the way...)
* Golf- Trumansburg Public Golf Club (Trumansburg), Seneca Lake Golf Course (Geneva), Big Oak Public Course (Geneva), Lakeside (semi private), Fox Run (9 hole in Rock Stream), Wells College Golf Club (Aurora), to name a few
* NY State Parks - Long Point, Watkins Glen, Sampson State, Taughannock Falls
* Seneca Falls Women's Rights Historical Park, Roseland Water Park (South Bristol)
* Winter Skiing- Bristol Mountain