Chalet, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 12 Sleeps
This luxury 4-bedroom air-conditioned Chalet is located in The Hideout - a four star gated resort community less than two hours away from the tri-state area in the lake region of the Pocono Mountains.
This is probably the only house in the Hideout that has all following amenities: sauna, steam room, hot tub with 65 hydro-jets, digital cable, telephone, laundry room, stainless steel appliances and full air-conditioning.
This home provides the ultimate setting for family and friends to enjoy their time together while making some great memories in the Poconos.
This beautiful home sleeps up to 12 people comfortably. The main living level has huge air-conditioned living room with fireplace and 58'' Flat HD TV. Living room is tastefully decorated and beautifully furnished. 2 Andersen French doors open to front deck. Corner-type sofa set in the living room converts to a comfortable king-size bed. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances for your convenience and includes all the necessities. The adjacent dining area comfortably seats 12.
The air conditioned master bedroom suite is complete with a king sized bed with night stands and 42' plasma HD television. There is an extra crib/toddler bed for a child available. There is also a second bedroom with a comfortable queen-size bed. A full bathroom decorated with spanish tiles with To-To lavatories is located directly across the hall. The air conditioned, oversized loft bedroom comprises the entire 3rd floor. It has king-size bed, a half- bathroom and a quiet reading area looking over the great room below. Also, there is convetable sofa-bed for 2 extra people located in the loft.
The lower level is a SPA level. Down here you will find a spacious air-conditioned recreational room with Sauna, Steam room and another full bath as well as extra bedroom with covertable sofa-bed for 2. Also, there is a LG washer & dryer, a recreational room and spacious garage on this level.
If you can't be without your laptop - bring it - this house has a high-speed wireless internet as well.
There is simply no house in Poconos like this one for this price !
Best Poetry Retreat Ever!
About the Owner
About Roman Kalika
I am a professional property manager.
I designed and built this house in 2008 for my family vacations using best available materials, technology and gadgets.
Roman Kalika purchased this chalet in 2008
Why Roman Kalika chose Pennsylvania
There is simply nothing else comparable in the neighborhood. This house house has everything you can wish for: hardwood floors in all rooms, porcelain tiles in bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, big screen TVs, fireplace, sauna, steam room, hot tub, playground, video games, Netflix movies, HD cable, Russian TV, high speed Wi-Fi, charcoal grill, open deck, screened porch, mini-split A/Cs with heat in all rooms, LG washer & dryer, etc, etc. and etc.
What makes this chalet unique
Even if there is a rainy day, you still have plenty of things to do in the house. Enjoy sauna, hot tub, steam room...Watch movies, play games, browse the web...
There is simply no house like this anywhere nearby.
(17 traveler reviews)
Sensational MLK Weekend !
The homeowner is easy to work with - and is very responsive. He is definitely interested in making sure you have a pleasant stay. The house is clean, cozy and perfect for larger groups. The community has lots of activities. I would definitely stay here again!
Sauna was heaven
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again! The owner was easy to work with, and the amenities were great! It rained most of our stay but we still had plenty to keep us occupied.
Best Poetry Retreat Ever!
So this house was clean, beautiful, updated and homey. It wasn't too big, it was just perfect for a bunch of poets to get together and write. I would recommend it. The owner was gracious and checked in on us via phone upon arrival. I would say it was magical, magical place.
Very Relaxing. Great Service!
Great house! Lots of room for 11 of us. The Hot Tub was not working when we arrived and Romans helper was very adiment about getting it fixed for us. By day 2 we were relaxing and a freshly fixed and cleaned hot tub. The house seems very suitable for winter having every heat sourse imaginable. The Hideout is a pretty high class community. The only complaint is water heater inconsistancy. It was not terrible and it worked most of the time. I would highly reccomend this house for anyone. I feel like we got our moneys worth.
Wow! We had a wondeful time at The Hideout. The home is fabulous. Spacious rooms, tastefully decorated, private yard, lots of activities to do. 5 minutes down the street there is a stable for horseback riding, 45 minutes away there is a great place to hike a see 8 fabulous waterfalls! The owner of this home was very helpful with all of my questions before we arrived and after. There was a great selection of WII games and the netflicks came in handy. It would have been nice to have a pool table, or air hockey table just to add that extra something for entertainment. Also the pool really is not as close to the home as I thought. Overall I would highly reccomend his spacious home to anyone looking for a nice relaxing vacation! We look foward to visiting again!!!
Great home, nice and convenient location!
My family had a great time during vacation in Poconos PA. House was huge with absolutely everything you can possibly need. My family rent homes in Hideout for 8 years and we really happy to find this rental. This one was the best so far. The owner of this home made everything easy for us from rental procedure to instructions how to use Hot Tub and Web TV. We got our security deposit shortly after our vacation. We are looking forward to our next stay at this home.
From the Owner
“There is simply nothing else comparable in the neighborhood. This house house has everything you can wish for: hardwood floors in all rooms, porcelain tiles in bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, big screen TVs, fireplace, sauna, steam room, hot tub, playground, video games, Netflix movies, HD cable, Russian TV, high speed Wi-Fi, charcoal grill, open deck, screened porch, mini-split A/Cs with heat in all rooms, LG washer & dryer, etc, etc. and etc.”
Activity and Interests
* The Crossings Premium Outlets - great shopping
* Pocono Candle Factory
* The Christmas Factory
* Bushkill Falls - The Niagara of Pennsylvania
* Claws and Paws Petting Zoo (5 min away)
* Mohegan Sun & Mount Airy Casinos
* The Yankees AAA Baseball Team
* Camel Beach Waterpark
* Ski resorts: Tanglewood, Blue Mountain, Elk Mountain, Big Boulder,
* Jack Frost, Camelback, Shawnee,
* Alpine Mountain, Montage
* 18 Hole Golf Courses: Scranton Municipal, Red Maple, Cricket Hill
* Historic Sites & Tours
* Fall Foliage Excursions
* Antique and Craft Shopping
* Horseback Riding
* Whitewater Rafting
* Canoeing and Rafting
* Hiking and Hunting
* Biking and Boating
* ATV Riding
* Great Restaurants and Nightclubs
* Just Minutes from Lake Wallenpaupak
Once you're here, you'll quickly see that this is your perfect family vacation
destination for all four seasons...truly the place to 'get away from it all'
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Nightly Rate: $150 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1000-$1500
Monthly Rate: $3000 - $5000
* No smoking inside home
* No pets allowed (even though we love animals)
* Maximum Occupancy: 12
* Must be at least 25 years of age to rent and must supply a photocopy
* of driver's license along with the names and ages of all members in your group
* Fully refundable security deposit of $750
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Even if there is a rainy day, you still have plenty of things to do in the house. Enjoy sauna, hot tub, steam room...Watch movies, play games, browse the web... There is simply no house like this anywhere nearby.”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- ski lift privileges
- water skiing
- whitewater rafting
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 baby crib
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king
- Bedroom 4 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 5 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard
- Water Sports Gear
- Guests provide their own meals
- House Amenities: * 4 bedroom , 2.5 bathroom, loft, recreational room, garage, huge backyard screened porch + open deck * Charcoal BBQ Grill and Mangal 'Kavkaz' for shish-kebobs on skewers * Private playground with slides, playhouse and swings (great for kids) * Sauna, Hot tub with 65 hydro-jets (off Nov-Apr), Steam room * 2 Big Screen HD TVs with Blue Ray DVDs & digital cable with 105 Russian TV Channels and Blockbuster video on-demand (no one else has it !) * Nitendo Wii Video Games with Sport Package (kids love it !) * Cordless telephones (international calls as low as 2c/min) * Wireless high-speed internet (WI-FI). * Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and reverse-osmosis water filtration. * LG Washer / Gas Dryer Hideout Amenities: * Gated Resort-style Community * Three Lakes with Sand Beaches (Swimming and Fishing) * Two Heated Outdoor Swimming Pools * Private and Challenging 9-Hole Golf Course * Club House Dining and Entertainment * Main Lodge Dining and Entertainment * Arts and Crafts Center * Fitness Center * Game Room * Miniature Golf * Indoor and Outdoor Tennis Courts * Basketball Courts * Baseball and Softball Fields * Organized Activities for Children and Adults * Private Ski Hill with Two Lifts * Sledding and Snow Tubing * Ice Fishing