Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This home-away-from-home is located at Four Winds, one of the most community on the Ocean. Enjoy sunrise over the ocean from this ocean view unit, and watch the changing light at sunset reflect off the bright surf. New light and bright windows allow gorgeous views from the living room and master bedroom. New slider to the patio permits watching the kids in the pool, or sunrise/sunset. Patio Furniture provides opportunity for relaxing and eating outside, with an ocean view and breeze.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and a private bath, shower in the Master Bath boasts a luxury showerhead. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and a full size bed. The bathrooms were recentlay renovated. A third bathroom is located on the ground floor. The kitchen was also totally renovated and has all new appliances. Fully equipped with everything, the dining room area seats six comfortably for a big meal.
* Ocean Side - Direct Ocean View, just steps to the beach!
* Ground-Floor Entry: Stairs only to the bedrooms, a bathroom is downstairs
* Southern Exposure- Warm Morning Sun, Cooling Summer Breezes
* Sealy Posturepedic King Bed
* On Site Management for Convenience
* Private Free DSL Wireless Included
* Brand New Washing Machine late, 2010
* Telephone with answering machine, FREE local phone calls.
* Broadband Internet: Dedicated Internet access with wireless router. Reliable private service NOT IMPACTED by condo complex occupancy demand on public WiFi.
* WiFi (Wireless Internet): Private WiFi superior to public condo complex system.
VERY CLEAN AND NEAT!!!
Facilities include two heated swimming pools, always heated in the winter, tennis court, schuffle board, and plenty of room for the kids to play. Lots of close parking, we even have room for your boat. Park it right on the property. (additional fee, but minimal)
We have it all! A One Minute walk to one of Florida's most beautiful, secluded beache. Close to St. Augustine, the World Golf Village, Marineland and two large outlet malls. Crescent Beach is very friendly, quiet, and has abundant shells, tide-pools.
Very Relaxing & ComfortableVery Relaxing & Comfortable
Went to the downtown area, very relaxing.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
I took my bride here for our honeymoon and we had a wonderful time. The owners are very easy to work with, the condo has everything one could possibly need for your stay on the ocean. The balcony overlooks the pool and a great view of the ocean. Everything was extremely clean and well kept, the pool areas always had enough chairs to lay out no matter what time of the day you get down there. Very close to Disney World (about a 2 hour drive) or a Tampa Bay Rays game (2 hours). There are plenty of local things to do such as visit St Augustine, which is right down the street. We did deep sea fishing, waver runners, etc. while we were down there at a reasonable price. There are lots of good restaurants to eat at, and if you are just looking for some down time to relax you can have it here too. You can pretty much find whatever you are looking for at this location.
2 traveler reviews
Very Relaxing & Comfortable
Everything was just as advertised, great location, easy access to the beach, the pool area, perfect patio for relaxing, very clean, and the washer and dryer in the unit was very convenient. We walked the white beach, watched the sunrise and sunset from the property, saw dolphins swim daily.
Went to the downtown area, very relaxing.
Wonderful Week at the Beach
The only thing we can honestly say is your condo, ammenities and the beach were phenominal. The condo was clean, up to date and had everything one would want for a stress free week at the beach. Each couple had their own bathroom, and each were super nice and the beds were also very comfortable. We've been vacationing at the beach for years, the fact we didn't have to drag sheets, pillows, and towels with us was very nice. Thanks for the up to date kitchen, the outside chairs were nice, but add cushions for a cup of coffee in the morning. We had a great time at the many restaurants in St. Augustine you suggested. Thanks, we'll be back
Activity and Interests
Cresent Beach/ Anastasia Island/ St. Augustine/ Matanzas Inlet Area Features:
* Close priximity to St. Augustine Historic Attractions
* Close proximity to World Golf Village & Palm Coast
* Boat Ramp access to the InterCoastal Waterway less than 1 mile north on A1A at Devil's Elbow Fish Camp
* St. Augustine Outlet Malls
* MarineLand 5 Min. to the South
* Walt Disney World Attractions 1.5 hours South
* Daytona Raceway & Bikeweek 35-45 minutes South
* Publix & Winn-Dixie Super Markets are on the Island, Target and Wal-Mart are in near-by St. Augustine and Palm Coast
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1260 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- Free high speed wireless internet, AC, heat. Flat Screen TV's & DVD in each room, CD player, phone, full kitchen including; dishes / utensils / cookware / microwave / dishwasher/ coffeemaker / washer & dryer / linens / towels / beach towels / toys / beach chairs, etc. Condo sleeps 7. The unit offers southern exposure to the warm morning sun during the winter months, and cooling breezes in the summer. Both are within view of the Atlantic Ocean. Located on the ground floor from the parking lot, the balcony overlooks the pool and the rest of the complex. No stairs to climb to the front door, but the bedrooms are upstairs. Parking is available on the upper level by the front door. Unlike many other condominiums on Crescent Beach, the large capacity washer & dryer is located inside the unit. No need to bring a week's worth of dirty laundry home. Updates include renovating the master bathroom and kitchen. The master bath includes tile floors, double sinks, with Silestone cantilever countertops. The second bath has also been updated with all new fixtures and new tile flooring. The unit comfortably sleeps seven with a King in the master, and queen and a full size bed in the 2nd bedroom, a hide-a-bed queen couch with all linens. Included: all sheets, pillows, and linens; beach towels, beach chairs, etc. Plenty of room to park your boat in the complex for a small fee. OVERALL SUMMARY: Summary of Beds 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 1 Queen Sofa Bed Beach & Recreation 1 Minute walk to the Beach Beach Towels Provided Beach Chairs & Umbrellas included 2 Heated Swimming Pools Free High-Speed Internet Cable TV & DVD in all rooms Assortment of Videos, Games, Books, Childrens Videos General Features Central Heat & Air Conditioning Ceiling Fans in every room House Phones in the unit Alarm Clocks Ample Linens and Towels Provided Full-Size Washer & Dryer Iron & Ironing Board Fully-Equipped Kitchen * Large Refrigerator/Freezer with Filtered Cold Water & Ice Dispenser * Electric Stove & Oven * Breakfast Bar * Microwave * Dishwasher * Coffee Maker * 2 Blenders * Toaster & Toaster Oven * Ample Supply of Cooking Utensils