Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Hello. Thanks for considering our place for your vacation getaway.
Luxury Oceanfront 2 bedroom Condo 4th Floor Gorgeous View
Complex is directly on the beach, view of ocean from master bedroom, living room and dining room. Condo has a private balcony facing the ocean; access balcony from living room and master bedroom.
June 2016 new balcony furniture, new living room, dining room and bar stools. New lamps, floors and carpeting, fresh paint and renovations.
Please go to Seascape Towers New Smyrna Beach Florida webpage click on Rentals Unit 424 for additional information
Our balcony has 4 chairs and 2 coffee tables (new 6/16). Smoking is allowed on balcony.
3 SONY flat screen TVs (living room has HD/high-definition viewing and extended cable channels).
SONY DVD/VCR/SONY Stereo.
Speakers for your cell or i-Phone (if compatible).
Bose Speakers for I-Pod and I-Phone connections
Unlimited 24/7 nationwide free long-distance calling.
Free Wi-Fi Internet connection from within our condo
Bring your lap top computer or cell phone to connect to our Wi-Fi.
Master Bedroom has king sized bed, armoire, dresser, 2 night tables.
Master Bathroom has a 2 person jacuzzi/shower with dimmed lighting. Master bedroom has walk-in closet.
2nd bedroom has a queen sized bed with dresser, 2 night tables, full length closet, CD clock radio.
2nd bathroom has stand-up shower, no bathtub. Unit comes with 2 suitcase stands. Unit sleeps 6.
New Sleeper couch & loveseat in living room (6/16).
New Dining Room 6/16 (seats 6).
New Breakfast Bar stools 6/16 (seats 4).
Fully equipped kitchen with flat top electric range stove top, dishwasher, Pyrex/Corningware/Farberware cookware and bakeware. Every cabinet
is filled with what you may need. Coffeemaker, blender, electric can opener, toaster, electric mixer, chopper, ice maker, filtered water, garbage disposal.
Private laundry room with complete linens, iron, ironing board, vacuum, washer & dryer.
Unit comes with bed sheets and plush bath and hand towels, washcloths.
We provide linens and sheets but not towels for the pool or beach.
Enclosed atrium and underground parking. Private gated community. No public access.
There are carts and luggage carriers located in the parking garage for your convenience.
Great place for everyone- retirees, couples and families. In 30 years, no one has regretted staying with us!:-)) Will not be disappointed.
There are 2 elevators. You can park in the underground parking lot or 1st floor.
Outdoor grilling area.
Also free on the premises shuffleboard (indoor and outdoor), tennis courts, Ping-Pong (indoor) and table foosball.
You can access the pool and hot tub from the parking lot. Property, pool deck and beach ramp is handicap accessible and easy for strollers. On the premises, there are office managers available 24/7 if you have any concerns during your stay.
Disney amusements and waterparks in Orlando 60 miles south.
Daytona beach pier, lighthouse, boardwalk rides, parasailing, diving, fishing 30 minutes north.
Sunset cruises in New Smyrna Beach, plentiful restaurants and fishing.
Airports: Orlando International or Daytona International
My parents are the owners, I assist them with rental emails. I have been going to New Smyrna my whole life and love it. If you have any questions, please ask. Looking forward to accommodating you and being part of making your vacation happy & memorable.
About the Owner
This was our 1st time visiting Florida and it was awesome! My family and I were very happy with the property and would definitely stay again. The unit was very clean and had everything we needed. We loved the size of the balcony and the beautiful view! The location was great and almost felt as if we were on a private beach, not crowded at all. It isn't far from Cape Canaveral and we even saw a rocket launched. We also witnessed a sea turtle nesting one night so it was a very unforgettable vacation. The owner was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend this rental. Looking forward to going back next year!
Love New Smyrna Beach!
Wonderful, relaxing, beautiful! Perfect place to stay. View is stunning. LOVE the non-driving sections of New Smyrna! So peaceful. The pool was perfect and we loved the deck.....could have spent 24-7 on the pool deck listening to the waves!
Elaine was so accommodating and a joy go work with. I will return!
Fun Fun In the Sun!
I just want to thank Elaine & Ken for sharing with us their great Condo! My husband, best friend of +30 years had a wonderful time. The folks at the Seascape (esp Carol & Dave) were very welcoming & warm & we felt right at home.
The condo is lovely & the 4 th floor oceanfront balcony is fabulous! When not on the beach we spent most of our time there catching up & visiting. The accommodations are nice & they really have all of the things from home... all but a hair dryer!:-) but that might even be coming! I lived without it Ken LOL! The abundant supply of nice towels & really just about everything you might need are there! I hope we can return in the fall!
The very best to you & Thanks Again,
Sheryl & Pete
Love this Place
This is the second year in a row renting this condo unit from Elaine and have already reserved condo for next year to complete the hatrick. The Condo has an outstanding view of the Beach & Ocean and nothing like eating dinner at night while looking at sunset from dining room table and waking up in morning in master bedroom and seein sunrise thru sliding glass doors to deck in the bedroom(have entrance via living room as well). Private entrance to Beach & have Pool there as well with hot tub. The condo has towels & all necessary kitchen supplies needed as well as internet access directly in condo. The master bedroom has huge closet space as well as huge bathroom and pictures can not do this unit justice as is outstanding.Elaine(owner)is a pleasure to deal with and have no hassles or hiccups in renting here last 2 years & look forward to renting more often than just the one week a year have done so far. There are three nice televisions in the condo(one in ech bedroom & nice size tv in living room with stereo. Living room couch also pulls out to be a nice bed where both my daughters were able to sleep. Great Condo---Great Prices--Great Place!!! Highly recommend staying here.
love it here
The unit was great, beach was very empty. Everyone is friendly here. Unit had everything we needed for cooking rather than needing to go to eat. it was a great week. We would consider booking again.
Activity and Interests
* 1 hour 15 minute ride to Orlando (Disney Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Universal Studios, Typhoon Lagoon, Wet-N-Wild, Animal Kingdom)
* Sunset cruises in New Smyrna Beach.
* Dolphin and porpoise watching from the balcony!
* Turtle Mound (Walking, picnics, wildlife watching) New Smyrna Beach. Few miles away.
* 5 Golf Resorts near by
* Playground, picnic area, dolphin & manatee watching across from Bethune Beach- minutes south from condo.
* Daytona Beach Speedway, New Smyrna racetrack speedway
* Daytona Beach Poker Room and Greyhound Betting Track
* Kayak rentals - minutes south from condo near JB's Fish Camp (restaurant on the water).
* 4 wheeler rentals (to drive on the beach) and Fun Cart rentals (on the street) located at Flagler Avenue New Smyrna Beach (1 mile from condo).
* For more amusements- Daytona Beach is 10 miles away. Daytona Lagoon (water park), catch a bite to eat on Daytona's Pier. Ponce deLeon Lighthouse, fishing, dinner & sunset cruises in Daytona Beach. Daytona Beach Boardwalk for Ferris wheel, bungee jumping, kiddie rides and sky rides.
* Cape Canaveral National Seashore (30 minutes away) nature walks, turtle and bird watching.
* Approx. 1 hour to St. Augustine a historical town, historical tours, shopping.
* Horseback riding within 1 hour.
* Rainy day things for the adults/kids- includes many restaurants, Daytona Movie Complex and Shopping area near Daytona Hilton on the beach (10 miles away), New Smyrna Beach McDonalds indoor playground, New Smyrna Movie Theater, indoor shuffleboard and ping pong on our parking level at Seascape Towers.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
May 1 2016 - Sep 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Weekly Rate: $850 7 nightsi (October 1 to April 30). May 1 to September 30 $999 for 7 nights
Monthly Rate: $2450-3399
Weekly or more ONLY.Cannot do less than 7 nights, as per the condo regulations.
If interested in booking, the rates are as follows:
May 1 to September 30
Weekly (7 nights) $1000
Monthly (28 nights) $2450
October 1 to April 30
Weekly (7 nights) $850
Monthly (28 nights) $2250
2 to 6 months $1950 per month
(please add Cleaning Fee of $75 and FL resort tax 12.5%).
Reservation/Security Deposit Checks are not part of rental cost. RESERVATIONS REQUIRE A $400.00 DEPOSIT. Cancellations must be received 90 days prior to check-in. Cancellations within 90 days of your check-in date will result in a forfeit of deposit. $400 Deposit check is re-issued 21 days after your departure date contingent on missing/broken items, damage in the unit, world-wide phone calls (details are in the rental agreement). Please email me. We would love to hear from you! Thank you.
Payment is due 30 days before check in. Checks must be received and cashed before arriving. No exceptions.
$400 rental deposit due at time of booking to reserve spot. That is due 90 days before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- live theater
- water parks
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Outdoor pool (heated 12/1 to 4/1). * Outdoor Hot tub * Lighted tennis * indoor and outdoor shuffleboard * indoor ping pong table * Women’s and men’s sauna * Outside Barbecue area with seating * Underground parking * Gated Community & Security * No drive beach * Peaceful serene beach for swimming, walking and shell picking. Handicap Accessible. Sorry no pets. No Smoking in Unit, smoking allowed on balcony and in atrium. Free Wireless Connection. Please email me. Thanks.