Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
About Charles Wyndham
My mother purchased this condo in 2009 based on it's ideal location and with the knowledge that the surrounding area would never change. There are state parks to the north and south of our neighborhood, a future park to the west of us and the beach to the east. My wife and I live in Keystone Heights, a small town in central Florida approximately 70 miles from the condo. We take care of the condo and use it frequently. My mother comes down 2-3 times a year and loves her time at the beach.
Charles Wyndham purchased this Condo in 2009
Why Charles Wyndham chose Flagler Beach
Secluded area but just minutes from the pier and grocery store.
What makes this Condo unique
You'll love our beach, which is rarely crowded and after Labor Day you may find there is no one on the beach but you!
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
No more than 2 children due to size of condo.
Please read and sign the Guest Registration form that we will send to you once you make a reservation.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Pretty nice place. Out of town but close, quiet and right across the road to the beach.
Thank you for your nice comments, you were wonderful guests and are welcome back any time.
You are within reach of all of the fun!
* Daytona Beach is 20 minutes away. Daytona International Speedway is 30 minutes away. Bike Week, Biketober Fest and all of the other activities that Daytona Beach has to offer.
* Orlando and all of the world famous attractions; Sea World, Disney World, Planet Rock, etc. are within 90 minutes.
* Saint Augustine and all of it's charms is only 45 minutes away.
* Kennedy Soace Center and Cape Canaveral National Seashore is 60 minutes away.
* World class golf and PGA Hall of fame
* Deep sea fishing.
* Surf Fishing
* You are surrounded by State Parks