Chalet, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Charming, spotlessly clean chalet in Eidelweiss Village, just minutes from Kancamagus Highway, Conway and North Conway. Our wooded setting provides a peaceful, back-to-nature vacation. We are 1/4 mile to the nearest beach (there are five in Eidelweiss). Little Pea pond and Middle Pea pond are connected and you can paddle your kyak through all three. You most likely will see a Loon with her baby. There is also a new playground area and basketball court. Enjoy year-round, outdoor activities.
The chalet was very clean & beautiful placeThe chalet was very clean & beautiful place
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Stayed first week of September, 2009 and absolutely loved this place! Pictures do not do it justice. Literally everything you need from home Gail has in her chalet. It's a warm, comfortable and very enviting place. Very kid friendly, or even perfect for a romantic get-away. Centrally located in Eidelweiss which is 15 min. from Conway Village and restaurants, outlets, attractions and awesome swimming holes! Beautiful deck with sliding doors from the living room and a nice sized yard and private driveway. You feel very peaceful and can really unwind here. Beds are very comfy also. We can't wait to return to Gail's cottage - she's super friendly and will help you in any way she can. Thanks for a super vacation, Gail!
5 based on 22 traveler reviews
The chalet was very clean & beautiful place
Bruce & I was very happy staying there. Nice & quiet. It was pollen season when we got there. The table on the deck was filled with yellow wet pollen. We had to hose it off. We went on the Conway Railroad ride, enjoyed that. We went to castle in the clouds, that was a great experience. Road down the Kacamangus Hwy. Shopped down in Conway shops. Would recommend for friends to book there. Thank you Gail for your wonderful personality. Great person
The perfect get-away!!
Loved this chalet, so immaculate and cozy! It was perfect for our long weekend with our three grandkids. We had lots of living space on the main floor and it was ideal having all the bedrooms on the same level downstairs. The kids loved exploring the surrounding woods. Location was great for our visits to all the attractions in the area. (StoryLand, Lost River, Clarke's Trading Post and Whale's Tale) We would definitely go back!! Thanks, Gail!
Peaceful and relaxing home.
Thank you Gail we enjoyed our stay. Your home was clean and so peaceful. We loved that we were close to everything we wanted to do. It was very nice to go back to the house and just relax after a full day of kayaking, hiking, site seeing and shopping.
Wonderful place to spend the week
What a wonderful stay we had at the meticulously maintained chalet. Everything we needed was there. The house was in perfect condition. All the rooms looked recently updated and very comfortable. Being so close to the ponds and beaches made the location perfect. We could easily walk to them. And there is plenty to do in the area. Although there was no AC, the bedrooms were nice and cool because they were on the lower level. Gail was very easy to work with and gave us all the info we needed. Overall, we had a wonderful stay!
Nice, Comfortable Weekend
We stayed at this chalet from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. It was clean, comfortable and well stocked. Gail was easy to work with and we felt comfortable in her home. It was great to be up in the mountains of NH - we even had a light amount of snow making it even more beautiful. We took our 4 year old grandson with us, and we visited Kahuna Laguna indoor water park on Saturday, which he loved. On Sunday we ate at Horsefeathers in North Conway-the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend this home for a vacation in the mountains. In the spirit of full disclosure - there are no linens here, so you must bring your own sheets and towels which we were informed of by Gail so we were prepared. Overall, a great weekend!
Nice stay with plenty of rooms and reasonably pric
Overall, we had a good time. There were more than enough rooms for our party of six with two beds to spare. Gail was very helpful and was ready to answer any questions.
The only reason for 4 star vs 5 is lack of washer+dryer. Another minor point is it may be time to replace some of the pots and pans.
Activity and Interests
* Swimming in Eidelweiss five ponds
* Swimming on the Kancamagus
* Cathedral Ledge and Dianna's Bath
* Local produce stands with fresh produce and homemade goodies
* Kancamagus Highway - approx. 3 miles to entrance
* Hiking Trails
* Boating - electric motors only in Eidelweiss ponds
* Horseback Riding
* Water Slides; Summer Chair lift rides; Attitash Mountain Rides
* Scenic Attractions
* Theme Parks: Story Land, Santas Village, Whales Tale in Lincoln, Guided Moose tours
* Downhill Skiing
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Snow Boarding
* Tubing Snowshoeing
* Sleigh Riding
All Season Attractions:
* Outlet tax-free shopping in North Conway
* Expanded Settler's Green Stores
* Train rides
* Train ride specials like Thomas Train
* Bookstores both used and new
* Check out the Mountain Ear for all the Valley News
* Great local restaurants/chain restaurants in Conway and North Conway
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 25 2016 - Aug 27 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
Nightly Rate: $115 - $125
Weekly Rate $725 - $800
Monthly Rate: Inquire
Summer Required Stay: Saturday - Saturday $750.00
Holiday Weekends: $350.00 (MLK Weekend; Memorial Day; Columbus Day)
New Year's Eve: $200.00 per night. $50 extra per night if there are two couples.
A $100 security deposit is required 10 days after booking. Balance of rental is due two weeks before arrival date. Rates are subject to change until the security deposit is received.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- live theater
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Half bath has been recently updated - New paint, Vanity
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Swing-apart twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - 4 twin/ single, 2 baby crib, two twin beds, bunk beds, Pack-N-Play
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our kitchen provides all you will need to cook a great meal after being out in the NH air, or you can enjoy a relaxing meal on our deck with a Weber Gas Grill. Chalet includes the following: * Three Bedrooms * Bright and cheery dining room * Wood-burning stove in Family Room; wood provided * Large deck; w/patio furniture; beach chairs; cooler * Weber Gas Grill * High-speed internet * Cable TV in Family Room; flat screen in master bedroom and twin bedroom #2 * DVD, CD and VHS player; DVD player in master bedroom * 1/4 mile from Middle pond (two entrances) * 5 Minutes to Kancamagus * 15 minutes from North Conway * Sleeps 8; 1 Queen; swing apart twin beds; twin bed and bunk beds (The kids love the bunks) * Iron and ironing board; hair dryer; mixer; toaster; Starbucks Coffee Maker and a Keurig Coffee maker; microwave * Sample toiletries just in case you forgot something * Pack & Play ; child's booster sea