Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Perfect for snow birds, families and couples, our newly upgraded 1-BR vacation top-floor condo is located within steps of beautiful Cocoa Beach (a one minute walk to the sand and surf). This unit is decorated and appointed in a "don't worry, be happy" relaxing yet luxurious beach style and includes the latest amenities such as a large flat screen HDTV, DVD/CD/FM player, and complementary wireless internet service.
The condo comes fully furnished with a new high-quality Queen size bed and wicker set and a new Queen sized sleep sofa in the living room (total sleeping capacity 4). Linens, utensils, pots, pans, bowls, plates, coffee maker, blender, toaster, iron & board, 2 beach chairs, and a boogie board are all included. Tile floors through-out.
There is a large common terrace with patio furniture on each floor that is shaded from the sun. A perfect place to hang-out after a day at the beach to enjoy your favorite beverage.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the Cocoa Beach pier, groceries, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment and a short drive to area attractions such as Port Canaveral restaurant/bars, the Merrit Square Mall, Brevard Zoo, and the Kennedy Space Center. Orlando shopping and attractions such as Universal Studios, Disney World, and Sea World are all within an hours drive.
Fishing, boating, kayaking, golfing, bicycling and, of course, surfing are all activities that you can enjoy in the immediate area.
About the Owner
(20 traveler reviews)
The condo is very centrally located and close to the beach and pier and was the perfect size for a couple looking to get away. I wouldn't hesitate to rent it again!!
Perfect place to stay and relax
Accessible to restaurants, stores and the beach. We were able to walk to the pier for excellent food and music.
Nicely stocked with anything you would need in a kitchen. Clean. The sofa needs to be replaced. Didn't expect to have to buy toilet paper. Short walk to the beach. We enjoyed our stay.
This was my family's first time in Cocoa Beach and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our condo was a very short walking distance to the beach which was a plus. The condo was very clean and had all the amenities we needed. Andre was extremely responsive when I reached out to him. I would definitely be staying here again next year.
Cute and accommodating
Had everything you needed. A very short walk to the beach and to other attractions. Walked to Papa Vito's. Recommend trying it if you are looking for pizza one night. Thank you for being so pleasant.
Activity and Interests
* Cocoa Beach pier (300 yard walk down the beach)
* Kennedy Space Center
* Ron Jon's Surf Shop
* Port Canaveral (restaurants & bars)
* Brevard zoo
* Orlando attractions: Universal, Disney, Sea World
* Swimming, Surfing, Golfing, Biking, Kayaking, Sailing, Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Fishing, Shopping
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Nightly Rate: $90 - $100
Weekly Rate: $500 - $625
Monthly Rate: $1200 - $1500
PayPal accepted (add 3%)
Rates vary depending on holidays, special events, and peak periods.
Refundable security deposit required.
4 night minimum stay.
Renter under contract must be aged 25 or older.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Outdoor Grill
- * Fully furnished: Kitchen, Living room, 1-bed, 1-bath, linens & towns included * 2nd (top) floor and spacious * Full kitchen with range, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, utensils, flatware, dinnerware, cookware, coffee maker, toaster * NON-SMOKING unit * Central air conditioning * Wireless internet * 40" 1080p HDTV with cable in living room * Entertainment console with FM, DVD Player, and MP3 connectivity * Bedroom has beautiful wicker queen set with full sized closet and HDTV * Pull-out queen-sized sleep sofa * Common washing machine and dryer * Covered terrace area with patio furniture and gas grill * Outdoor shower for washing off the sand