$300 off when you book a full week( so a $3300 week now available on sale for $3000) !!!
Book 3 night weekend!
Booking to groups of young adults in the month of April, May, and June ONLY!.
Alcohol consumption for minors is prohibited on the property.
Property Address- 735 Wesley Ave, Ocean City, NJ
3 blocks( 5 -8 min walk) from the beach, boardwalk, water park, amusement-park, bay area, water sports, grocery store, restaurants, and a lot of other fun stuff!
This 3 stories house has 5 bedroom 3 and a 1/2 bath( 3 queen beds, 4 twin beds, and 4 lightweight, portable memory foam mattress that can be put on the floor in any one of the rooms as needed), equipped with comfortable and stylish furnishings to make your much deserved vacation a relaxing and enjoyable one! The modern style decor is to match a five star hotel( but for you, special, very nice people, we charge 10% of the 5 star hotel terrif)) For your convenience this house has 2 zones, central air and is equipped with dishwasher and washer/dryer, microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, food processor and everything that can make you feel like you are in your own home . (Very important note from the owner- we want you to have a very comfortable stay if need be I will come and do your laundry and cook for you too, seriously I mean it, call me)
Details on the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Bedroom # 1 - On the 3rd floor (attic floor.)
Master Bedroom --Features an upgraded Queen size bed. This room is your romantic secluded retreat from the rest of the house. If need be it is spacious enough to host a folding crib for our younger guest who feels more comfortable in the same room as their Mommy!!!!(daddy's are welcome too)
Master bathroom on the 3rd floor
--Very spacious, very modern, very your own(if needed, we provide a lock and key, ha ha ha!!!!)
Bedroom # 2- on the second floor
Features an upgraded Queen size bed. This room is also big enough to put a pack n play or one of our twin size memory foam mattress on the floor to sleep an extra member.
2nd Full Bathroom on the 2nd floor --
New bathroom nice and spacious, Coin operated for common use!!! ( just kidding!!)
Bedroom # 3 on the 2nd floor-
For kids!! 2 twin size beds and guess what??!!!A complimentary 24"babysitter - a TV . The twin memory foam mattress fits perfectly on the floor between the 2 twin beds, to sleep a cousin or a friend.
Bedroom # 4- on the 1st floor
Queen size bed. This room is perfect for family members that are not comfortable climbing stairs to the 2nd floor. Spacious room.
3rd full Bathroom --on the 1st floor
Again, very new, very nice, right next to the bedroom, very convenient.
Bedroom # 5 -- on the 1st floor
For kids!! 2- twin size beds (bunk bed). kids love this room.
Lastly, the half Bathroom, on the 1st floor.
So we have, 3 queen and 4 twin beds, and 4 very comfortable, lightweight , portable memory foam mattresses in the unit, that can be put on the floor in any room, thus the unit sleeps 14 in total.
(1) Newer kitchen cabinets, granite counter top, comfortable island, appliance, and fully equipped to cook(order in), serve and enjoy happy healthy meals.
(2nd)Half kitchen with coffee maker toaster and more. equally modern and new
2 Big Great rooms with lots of sunlight.One on the 1st floor and another one on the 2nd floor. Very well comfortably furnished family room with eat in area!
3 , 42"tv in total in the unit.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Min $ 350 Security Deposit.
*MIn $ 125 cleaning fee for partial week renters
* Check-in: After 3:00 PM, ( check-in for groups at 4 pm)
* Check-out: Before 10:00 AM ( check out for groups at 9 am)
* No Smoking.
* No pets
* Guests with pet allergies, Please note, this is not a pet -friendly unit, however, this is not a totally pet free unit. We may occasionally have pets in this unit.
Please note that you might see the house to be a little different from the posted pictures on the listing when you check in. This is because we update/replace wall paint, furniture, bedding, paintings, carpet, appliances, fixtures, drapes, decorations .......and such as need be.
This is a historic very old house, If you look closely you will see signs of its age. Remember, this is not The Hilton. The cleaning service visits before a new tenant check in and does their best to keep the place spic and span, but if you look closely enough you will undoubtedly be able to find something that could be given more attention. You are on vacation; and hopefully, you have left your cares and worries at home, along with the white gloves.
On the plus side of being in this home instead of a stark rental: You’ll feel like you're in a home, without the daily stress of being in your OWN house!
So make yourselves at home, respect and enjoy it. Please DO NOT move any furniture from its place. It is for your own safety. We do not want anybody to get hurt. Also please DO NOT move the furnishing/linen/pillows/blankets from the rooms.
If something gets broken during your stay, please fix it, replace it or tell us about it. The next visitors will then have everything in working order when they arrive and we'll continue to be impressed (and relieved!) with how well people have treated our home.
Here are some requested general guidelines for your stay.
If anything comes up that requires assistance during your stay, please contact
Rim-zim at (215) 208-6494, 24 /7( in case of emergency). Sometimes I am unable to take calls, so please text.
I cannot guarantee that I can solve each and every problem, but I assure you I will do everything I can to make your stay safe and comfortable.
1. No pets allowed with guests, however, we do want to inform you that our family dog might have visited the house a couple nights every now and then.
2. No smoking INDOOR. If you smoke outside, please clean up after yourselves. Please do not throw cigarette buds in the front yard or the street or on the porch. For safety reasons, please do not burn any candles inside or outside.
3. ORDINANCES AND STATUTES- Please respect the neighbors. There is a 10 pm noise ordinance enforced by the owners and must be complied with,( applies especially to young adults). The tenants will be asked to vacate the property and will lose any and all deposits/rent.
4. Outside showers: Please rinse off the sand before entering the house.
5. We understand accidents can happen, any spills /stains on the carpet, beds please let us know so we can clean it up good before the next tenant arrives.
6. Absolutely no beach equipment should be taken inside the house (toys, bikes, boogie boards…..) We have storage for equipment outside.
7. It should go without saying that the heating and A/C are compromised by doors and windows left open.
8. Thermostat: Please shut the A/C before you leave. Running the A/C will keep the electric bill going. In such a case we will have to charge you (deduct from your deposit money) for the use/waste of electricity.
9. Please leave the place as you found it. The cleaning service will take care of prettying up the beds, scrubbing the toilets, vacuuming, and so on. If the house needs cleaning for over 2 hours, you will be charged for their extra time (deducted from the deposit.).Putting dishes in the dishwasher and starting it (few dishes left out is no problem), making the beds, a quick look around the house for trash and personal stuff, these are a few things that will be a big help.
10. We also request that food and beverages be consumed only in the kitchen and dining areas (or outside, of course).
11. Please turn off lights and fans before you leave, and lock all doors and windows.
We appreciate your cooperation!
Here is a list of things to bring with you--
Paper towel, paper napkins
Dishwashing liquid, Dishwasher detergent,
Hand soap, shower gel/ body soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving supplies …..
Detergent for clothes other laundry supplies
Coffee, coffee filter, tea, creamer, sugar….
Salt, pepper other condiments.
Beverage (Please note, ocean city is a dry island)
Beach items- chairs, umbrella, sunscreen, beach mat and such.
We make sure that our personal clutter (our groceries, toiletries, and personal belongings ) do not come in your way at all. We try to keep the cabinets and drawers empty to provide you space to put your own preferred supplies.
Bed sheets and pillowcases.
Beach and Bath towels
If you plan to grill, charcoal and barbecue items.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEDSHEETS . Please do not remove the bedding from the beds. Please leave the sheets and blankets on the bed as you found them when you came in. Once you book I will send information on the size of sheets you need to bring.
This is a rental home and it does take a lot of wear and tear during the season. No one means to cause any damage, but things can happen.
On one hand we have repeat tenants year after year and on the other hand, there are tenants looking of a refund for various reasons. A certain unit will be occupied weeks after weeks and then one tenant checks in and is very hard to please and expects a good amount of rent to be refunded. And then the rest of the season the same unit is rented to happy tenants.
All our units are almost 100% booked all 12 weeks every summer. In these 12 weeks amongst about 100 tenants or so, we have about 2-3 tenants that will have and will ask for a refund. You might see a stain on the carpet or mattress, a crack in the wall, a loose screw, ants near food, smell in the back of the house since there is a restraunt there, waterr stain in the ceiling and such other things. We assure you that we try and take care of things so things are safe and comfortabe for our guests but sometimes we run out of time bet