Cabin, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps up to 10
4 bedroom 3 bath tastefully furnished tri level cabin/House on a heavily wooded 1/2 acre lot. The house is set well back from the street and has a Large front deck with gas grill and lots of shaded seating.There is a regulation Horse shoe pit and plenty of family friendly activities in and around Overgaard/Heber to include fishing, hiking, ATV/UTV trails and seasonal hunting opportunities. Fully fenced back yard for your dogs. Two Night Minimum Please. For a faster response to your questions, please call Me, Kurt, direct at 602-526-0814
Lovely relaxing get away vacation
About the Owner
4.9 based on 21 traveler reviews
Lovely relaxing get away vacation
Was very comfortable and everything we needed was available. We only had to bring ourselves and what we wanted to cook and eat. It was like home.
Great place and a great time!
We spent 3 nights with 7 family members and 2 dogs. This cabin came with everything we needed. It is very dog friendly with the back yard and the doggie door. The porch was a great size and we really enjoyed sitting outside and enjoying the cooler weather. Convenient for trips to Pinetop-Lakeside and Forest Lakes. Kurt and Sue were great to work with.
Perfect Vacation in A Beautiful Cabin!
We spent our Christmas at the cabin and it couldn't have been more perfect! There were 10 of us and 2 dogs and we had plenty of space. The cabin comes equipped with pretty much everything you'll need during your stay and the owners were a pleasure to work with. Having the dog door and fenced in yard was so perfect for the dogs and having separate living areas was perfect for multi families. We all had our own sleeping quarters. We had a perfect Christmas at the cabin and hope to make it an annual tradition.
Great Cabin with room for everyone and their dogs
We spent 2 nights with 9 family members and 3 dogs and never felt like we were too crowded. We had beautiful weather, so the huge deck was great! It was close to the Mogollon Rim, but also close enough to town we were able to have pizza delivered. I just wish we could have stayed longer.
Great Escape from the Valley's heat
This cabin is a great escape from the Valley's heat. Fully equipped, very comfortable, with lots of perks. Five ladies and a dog had a wonderful time here and we recommend it highly. We hope to be repeat the experience. Paula, Sandy, Marilyn, Cassa, Sandra and Jake the dog.
Big cabin with all the amenities and a large deck
Our family and our friends loved visiting with us as much as we enjoyed staying at the cabin. We didn't have any pets with us, as we appreciated a clean furniture and rooms.
Our grown children and small grandchildren want to come back for a visit and we do too.
From the Owner
“The right place at the right altitude for cool summer evenings and pleasant summer days. 2.5 hours from the valley!”
Activity and Interests
Regulation Horse shoe pit, Swing set for the kids, Board games and a DVD library.Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Golfing. Get away from the summer heat of the desert and enjoy cool summer evenings on the outdoor deck. This is a quiet restful place to get away from the heat of summer or to enjoy a cozy winter weekend. Bring your own quad and enjoy some off roading activities on the many trails or plan on taking a family hike along the Mogollon Rim. Enjoy dining at the popular Red Onion Restaurant or Casa Ramos which both serve wonderful food and have great service.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|cleaning fee||$125 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
$180 per night, 2 night minimum, longer stay are negotiable
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“WE ARE DOG PEOPLE!!!! Our house is DOG FRIENDLY!!! and unique in that it sits back on the property across the South east corner of the lot. we have fenced the lot with 6 foot cedar and the entire back corner of the property is a Dog friendly area. We have a large U shaped driveway that makes for easy in and out and plenty of parking off the street if you are having a gathering. Yes there is room for an RV or two if you need a base camp for a large group or special function, this type of rental is negotiated on a case by case basis. We have 3 bathrooms, we have 3 bedrooms each with a real comfortable bed that you would have in your own home. We have a Family room/4th sleeping room with two very comfortable doubles. This room has its own TV/DVD as do the upstairs Master and the main Living room. We have Direct TV with all the major channels and a 42 inch TV in the living room. The front deck is over 600 square feet and provides both covered and open seating. A gas grill is provided and all the appliances in the Kitchen are modern and work. Wood floors through out the house with area rugs. 2 front doors, two back doors. Upstairs master is a quiet retreat from the rest of the house.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, jetted tub
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, tub, shower, Stacked Washer and dryer
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon, on suite 3/4 bath, toilet, sink, and shower
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, on suite full bath with 2 person hot tub
- Bedroom 4 - 2 sleep sofa /futon, full futon, full sleeper sofa with inflatable pillow top
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Two master suites with private baths, down stairs master has Queen bed and bath with 2 person Jacuzzi tub. Upstairs master has Cal King, a singlr size futon, separate bath with shower, satellite TV, and wet bar. 2nd down stairs bedroom has a queen bed. Den/4th bedroom has a double size Futon couch and a laz e Boy full size sleeper sofa with an inflatable pillowtop mattress, satellite tv and separate outdoor entrance. Kitchen/Great Room ,with wood stove, dining table, counter seating, and two large couches for those large gatherings at breakfast and dinner. Kitchen has new stove, refridge, and microwave and has everything that you would need in your own kitchen, and more. Flat panel 42 inch Satellite TV with DVD player. stacked full size Washer and dryer in guest bath. All linens and extra blankets and pillows provided. Guests need not bring anything but their own toothbrushes and are welcomed to use anything that we have in the cabinets, including, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, coffee, etc. etc.