Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Beautiful 1st floor end unit villa on a quiet street. Enjoy meals and family time on the very large, comfortable screened-in porch with a view of St. Christopher nature preserve. Private Live Oak Villas community pool on premises. Walk or bike 3/4 mile to the beach or 1 mile to the Beach Club (with additional pool access). The unit is fully furnished with newer bedding and mattresses - stocked with linens and bath towels for your convenience.
* Master bedroom has a king bed, private bath, and steps-out onto screened porch.
* Guest bedroom with two twin beds and private access to 2nd full bath.
* Two fold-up twin beds with mattresses available for additional guests.
* Access the screened porch and/or deck from the family room - watch the deer - they visit nearly every day.
Great location, every home comfort and very clean.
About the Owner
(7 traveler reviews)
Great location, every home comfort and very clean.
The property was as described in the website and very comfortable. A very quick cycle to the beach and the beach club. We enjoyed the paddle boarding and golf and leisurely cycling around the island.
Quiet and clean
This property was very clean and the setting was peaceful and quiet. Beds were comfortable and kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed. Would bring our bikes next time...great place for walking and biking.
Beautiful villa with all the comforts of home. Our family of four enjoyed our stay here and found the owners so accommodating and easy to contact. We will definitely be staying here again!
Home Away From Home
Our stay at our rental property was awesome! The condo was immaculate and arranged so comfortably. The rooms were organized and all of the comforts of homes were provided. The owners seemed to think of everything that a family could need during their stay. Additionally, the owners were so helpful and professional not only during our preparation for our vacation, but during also. This was our first vacation of this type and we weren't totally sure what to expect, but the owners were amazing. Based on the cleanliness, layout and location of this condo, we would certainly plan on returning again next year.
Our Stay June 2012
Seabrook Island where this property is located is a quiet area to relax and be close to the beach. Charleston is a fairly quick trip which has lots of different things to do. The property was very clean, well furnished and very comfortable. The closest beach access was less than a mile away with additional beach entrances available. The WI-FI worked well and cable was present on both TV's. There were also an assortment of movies and books available. The kitchen was fully equipped, no need to bring cups, china or silverware. The refrigerator was full size plus a smaller one in the living room. There is also a pool that is right behind the property. My family and I really enjoyed our stay and I highly recommend this property.
This was our third year staying on Seabrook Island and this condo was our favorite accomodations yet! Everything was just as stated in the details and the owner was great to work with. The condo was very clean and well kept. The king size bed was exceptionally comfortable and we really appreciated the ceiling fans throughout. Our favorite part of the condo was the screened in porch. We spent many enjoyable hours bird watching, listening to the tree frogs and relaxing with the slow paced enviroment. We will definitely be back....and the sooner, the better!!!!
Activity and Interests
Seabrook Island is a private island with more than three miles of unspoiled, pristine beach, beautiful marshes and acres of lush maritime forest. With no hotels or high rise condos on the island, guests enjoy beautiful uncrowded beaches, nature trails, and quiet streets for bike riding. Activities and nearby attractions include:
* Horseback riding along the beach **
* Tennis & Golf on the island **
* Charter boat fishing and kayak/boat rentals at nearby marina
* Free outdoor concerts and movies at nearby Freshfields Village
* Biking on paved trails and uncrowded roads - bring your own or rent locally (they'll deliver)
* Bike or drive to Freshfields village, with coffee shops, restaurants, ice cream shops, a grocery store, and more.
* Just outside the Seabrook gate is Bohicket Marina, with casual waterfront dining options
* Enjoy historic Charleston - 25 miles by car
* Tour the nearby winery and Firefly vodka distillery
* Tour the nearby tea plantation
* Multiple pools at the Beach Club **
* Indoor lap pool, outdoor pool, and fitness center at the newly developed Lake House**
* Outdoor dining at the Beach Club and Fitness Center Pools**
* Watch the dolphins from shore or go on a dolphin watching cruise
Historic Charleston and the surrounding areas are full of family-friendly and romantic activities. You can enjoy everything from a horse-drawn carriage ride through beautiful downtown Charleston to a plantation visit or a tour of the USS Yorktown aircraft carrier at Patriot's Point. Or just enjoy strolling the quaint streets and sampling the local cuisine. Charleston is a city like no other in the U.S.!
**Club amenity fee required
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Cleaning Fee||$100 + Tax|
Departure cleaning included for weekly rentals
Nightly rentals (3 night minimum), $100 cleanin
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf privileges optional
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1 - shower
- Bathroom 2 - combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 2 Flat screen TV's (32') - One in family room, one in master bedroom * Wireless internet * Large screened-in porch and deck * Fully equipped kitchen * Coffee Maker * Toaster * Microwave Oven * New full-size washer & dryer * Dishwasher * Icemaker * Wet Bar * Two refrigerators (full-size and mini) * Cable TV * DVD Player (we've left some movies for you to choose from) * Iron and ironing board * Paperback and hardcover books for your reading enjoyment