House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
About Celeste Vitt
Our family has been at the Lake of the Ozarks since 1967. We share many great memories from years of being here and want others to create their own memories in our rental house. We enjoy boating, swimming, fishing and entertaining while at the lake. We are from the St. Louis area but spend most of our weekends at the lake during the spring, summer and fall. We both have very demanding jobs and enjoy the time to escape from our busy life and the lake provides that for us and our family. Whether you are an avid boater or just enjoy spending time by the water, the lake can be a perfect vacation spot for all.
Celeste Vitt purchased this House in 1
Why Celeste Vitt chose Lake Ozark
Location, location, location!!! Whether you are an avid boater, golfer, shopper or just enjoy spending time by the water, renting this house can easily help you accomplish your vacation goals. It's conveniently located 2 MM from the dam which allows easy access to the highway, the shops, golf courses, restaurants and bars. It's nestled back in a quiet cove but has quick access to the main channel allowing you to explore just about anywhere you want to explore on the lake. We have family properties in this area and are very familiar with the location and all that it provides.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Fantastic Lake Experience
We loved this property! Close to everything, plenty of room and had everything we needed to have a great weekend. Can't wait to go back!
My family and our dog had a fantastic stay! The house is in an ideal location, close to shops and the cove is good sized to paddle around in or a short distance to the main channel. The house itself was a perfect size for us, as we all had a bedroom and having the two bathrooms was a plus. We enjoyed the upper deck off the master bedroom and also spent quite a bit of time out on the dock. The owners were great with everything we needed and I would recommend the house because it was awesome as well as the owners!
Great location and great house!
We liked the house, the location and the private dock! Definitely would rent again!
Birthday lake day
Enjoyed my friends and family
Quiet and Perfect
Exactly as described. Communication with the owner was perfect. The cove was nice and quiet, and the house was very clean and had everything we needed. Would definitely book this house again.
Thanks, Matt! We would gladly welcome you back as well - just let us know when!
Wonderful house - Wonderful location
Could not be more pleased with my stay. House was very clean and comfortable. Very much appreciate the effort put in by the owners.
Thanks so much for your review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Let us know when you want to come back - have a good rest of the summer!
There are tons of great things to do and the good news is it is all close. Here's some of the different activities and locations that are no longer than 10 minutes away.
* Miniature Golf
* Toad Cove
* Village of Four Seasons
* Bagnell Dam Strip- touristy shops, restaurants, arcades, fun for the whole family
* Boat Rental
* Golf (details below)
* Shopping (details below)
GOLF-A good walk spoiled. But if your hooked like us there aren't any better places
* Season's Ridge Golf Course (4 Star rating by Golf Digest)- 3 minutes
* The Cove at Four Seasons - 6 minutes
* Osage National Golf Club - 14 minutes
* Plus at least 10 other courses within 30 minutes that you will love!
Shopping-Whether its great deals at the outlets, local flare on the strip or just groceries you are close to everything.
* Osage Premium Outlet Malls- Adidas, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more. - 15 minutes
* Bagnell Dam Strip - Touristy shops, restaurants, crafts, arcades and amusement...you know you want a "I HEART Lake Ozark" T-shirt - <5 minutes
* Hy-Vee - Groceries - because you can't eat your new Coach purse - <10 minutes
* Wood's Supermarket - more groceries - <5 minutes
* Wal-Mart - buy groceries, get your prescription filled and tires rotated all under one roof!