Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Charming two story cottage located on a quiet street adjacent to Holland State Park, just a hop, skip and a jump from the General Store, bike paths, Ottawa Beach...and of course..."Big Red" Lighthouse. This historic cottage has just been totally redecorated and newly furnished. Lots of cottage charm, super clean, and can sleeps 6 comfortably. The bedrooms consist of a master bedroom with a queen size bed, and two twin beds in both of the remaining two bedrooms. On the first floor is a large family room, kitchen, half bath with the laundry room. and a screen in front porch. The second floor has a full bath room and the three bedrooms. Outside is a private & shaded back yard with a furnished deck, lots of flowers, bar-b-que grill, and an enclosed side shed.
Cottage rental deposits & final payment can be made securely by using Paypal, credit cards, and bank payments.
Note: This cottage is located next door to our other cottage rental. This makes it enjoyable for large families or friends to vacation together. Please review our other cottage listing at Vacation Renals – listing id number 82387
2 houses together!
About the Owner
About Craig Hill
My wife and myself have been in the cottage rental business for over 25 years. We pay attention to details that cottge renters look for. From the flowers to the cottage furnishings we try to accoommodate your needs.
Craig Hill purchased this cottage in 1988
Why Craig Hill chose Holland
Location, Location, Location. This historical cottage is only blocks from the Holland State Park, the famous General Store, Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk, and two resturants.
What makes this cottage unique
The front porch is call you in. You can play cards and board games, or just enjoy gethering with friends and family in this charming screened porch. The back deck is private with lots of setting, gilling, nice lawn and flowers.
(1 traveler reviews)
2 houses together!
We rented these 2 houses together for extended family members and always found them to be well-maintained, perfectly situated, excellent places to stay. The owners are local, which is useful. Lakes Macatawa and Michigan are near enough to be accessible, but far enough to ensure privacy.
From the Owner
“Location, Location, Location. This historical cottage is only blocks from the Holland State Park, the famous General Store, Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk, and two resturants.”
Activity and Interests
* 10 minute walk to Ottawa Beach (state park) and "Big Red". Or, if you prefer, take a walk down the historic cottage boardwalks to the association beach...also about 10 min.
* 5 minute walk to the Mt. Pisgah dune hiking trail...and a beautiful view.
* Tunnel Park is 2 miles away.
* Kayak, bike, boat, and jet ski rentals are nearby.
* Lake Michigan charter fishing.
* Pier fishing (Ottawa Beach Pier).
* 10 min. drive to downtown Holland and shopping, art galleries and restaurants.
* Walking distance to Ottawa Beach Inn - restaurant
* Several golf courses in the area.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1260 to $1400
* Weekly rental (Sat. - Sat.)
* $1,400per week June 27 to August 15th for the year 2017
* $1260 per week off-season rate. May to July 1st & August 19th and to Sept.23. for the year of 2017
* Monthly off-season rental is also available. Ask for details if interested.
* Check in 2:00pm. Check out is 10:00am
* $300 deposit due to hold reservation. The balance due 15 days before arrival.
* You must furnish your own linens and towels. Beds are one queen and four twins.
* Payment can be made with major credit cards & "PayPal"
* Sorry, NO SMOKING
* Pets upon approval
* Cottage address is 2250 2nd Ave. Holland, MI 49424
A $300 reservation deposit and balance due three weeks prior to your arrival. If using credit cards a 4% added charge is added to total rental rate.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The front porch is call you in. You can play cards and board games, or just enjoy gethering with friends and family in this charming screened porch. The back deck is private with lots of setting, gilling, nice lawn and flowers.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Fully furnished kitchen including dishwasher, and microwave. * Wireless wifi internet * Laundry room with washer/dryer. * Flat screen cable TV * DVD player. * Stereo. * Furnished deck with bar-b-que grill. * Hardwood floors. * NO SMOKING