Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Sorry we do not rent for spring break
Do you want to windsurf, kiteboard, fish, dolphin watch, sail or just watch the sun set over the bay? This is the place for you. This two bedroom condo is close to the bay and has everything you will need to make your island stay perfect. There is a garage for your vehicle (compact car only) plus another assigned parking space outside. We have made the furnishings very comfortable and relaxing. There is a fully equipped kitchen for dining in and you are within in walking distance of several choices for tasting some island flavor. There is a private balcony for relaxing and taking in the island sights and sounds.
We visited South Padre Island in the fall of 1997 for the first time when we were beginner windsurfers. We fell in love with this place. Compared to other beach resort towns, this place is still very much "undiscovered", and not pretentious. There are so many things you can do on and around the island.
If you are into windsurfing or kiteboarding, this place is the BEST place to be especially if you are just learning. Laguna Bay offers shallow water that's just about chest high, depending on tide, and nice and flat water makes it perfect for that cruising, long reaches.
We'd like you to come and visit this island, and discover this wonderful place for yourself! If you have any questions, please contact us!
Sorry we do not rent during Spring break
Great, Cozy Place
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Great, Cozy Place
This was a nice, comfortable place to stay. The place was clean, and well kept. You can catch a peak of the bay from the patio. The owners are very nice and accommodating, and answered all my questions. It's minutes from the beach, about 10 minutes if you decide to walk. It's less than 10 mins drive to Clayton's Beach Bar or Louie's Beach Bar. There is only one tv so if you're planning on vegging out in front of the tv during down time, plan to share the tv. There is also a faint cigarette smell but I was told about it upon booking, so I brought a couple candles, they have some there as well. I would definitely stay here again, and wish I could've stayed longer.
My girlfriends& I stayed for a girls weekend, the property was comfortable& homey. We all enjoyed our stay & the owners were very helpful. They took the time to answer any questions we had. We will definitely be renting from them again!!! I would definitely recommend this property to anyone.
My cousin & I really enjoyed our stay here. Owner was great & very helpful. Looking forward to planning another trip down.
Great place to stay!!
The owners were very pleasant and so were all the people who lived in the building. The unit was neat, clean,the beds were comfortable, stocked with dishes, towels, and everything needed to enjoy your vacation. The view was nice and there is a store, bar, and shops within walking distance and everything else is just a couple of miles away. My one and only complaint is that there was no TV in the bedrooms but we made due :) I would most definitely this property to anyone who is headed to SPI.
Activity and Interests
* Bird watching
* Dolphin watching
* Water park (seasonal)
* Golf (not too far on the mainland)
If you have any questions, please contact us!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
$75 cleaning per stay (this is not taxed)
Your lodging tax is collected at 14.5%.
There is no tax for stays of 30 days or longer.
We accept checks, money orders, cashiers checks, cash, PayPal, PopMoney, and WellsFargo SurePay.
$100 deposit at the time of booking.
Remainder is due 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
We accept checks, money orders, cashiers checks and cash. Thank you.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Water View
- coin laundry
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- * 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, Sleeps up to 4 * 1st bedroom has a queen size bed with a bathroom * 2nd bedroom also has a queen size bed with a bathroom right next to it in the hall way. * Semi-private garage with garage opener. * Internet Access (Wi-Fi) * 1 assigned parking * 3 visitor parking (for the whole building) and street parking across the street * TV with extended basic cable, VCR, BlueRay player with NetFlix, Pandora, etc. * Fully equipped kitchen * Microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishwasher, electric stove, oven, washer and dryer * Wetbar in the living room * Nice view of Laguna Madre!! The condo is about 820sqft. The building was built back in 1999, and our unit has only seen light usage over the years. The unit is located on the second floor of a 2 story, 11-unit building. Our balcony has a nice view of Laguna Madre. If you are into fitness, there are two gyms that offer short-term membership nearby. One within a block and another within several blocks. If you are a windsurfer traveling without your gear, the closest rental shop is just 2 blocks away, within walking distance. If you are on a temporary job assignment in Brownsville area, commute from South Padre Island is only about 25-30 minutes each way. If this matters to our potential renters, we are proud to let you know that our condo is powered by 100% wind sourced electricity. That was the best we could do without putting up our own solar panels or windmills.