House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Inspiration Point is a spectacular Lakefront Vacation Home that can accommodate up to 14 people year-round. This four bedroom/four bath private retreat features a gourmet kitchen, game room, oversize deck with hot tub and BBQ, along with chaise lounges to enjoy the spectacular views. Imagine having your own 100 ft. of private sandy beach (depending on lake level) for relaxing, private dock for fishing (removed Winter-Spring), and plenty of water toys to keep the whole family entertained. To view the layout of this wonderful homeclick here
Why choose Inspiration Point?
* Perfect for large or multiple families, or friends getting together for a reunion. The home’s layout allows for fun play in the game room area for the kids while the adults can enjoy quiet relaxation in the spacious living areas.
* With free Wi-Fi you can keep in touch with the office (workstation and printer available) while the kids can bring their consoles for Online gaming on the game room’s LCD TV.
* Our Big Bear Lake vacation home is dog friendly ($25/dog/night-max 2 dogs).
* Wonderfully appointed with countless special touches for your comfort and enjoyment, Inspiration Point has become a favorite for vacation renters at Big Bear Lake – Click here (link internally to Reviews page) to read rave reviews from past guests.
We look forward to hosting you and your loved ones at Inspiration Point for a vacation you will never forget!
For more information please visit our website escapadevacationrentals. com
Family Bonding Time!
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family had a wonderful bonding experience. Your feedback helps us ensure that we provide the best accommodations for current and future guests so we truly appreciate your comments. We look forward to having you and your family stay with us again in the near future!
Escapade Vacation Rentals
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Our entire family had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend the home as a perfect vacation rental. The use of the water toys was a huge hit with everyone and is a tremendous asset compared to competing rentals on the lake. The view and the large patio and new dock were spectacular. Thanks again for a great experience.
(10 traveler reviews)
Family Bonding Time!
This was one of the best family vacations we have ever had! Six adults - three kids and one dog! The house was beautiful and very clean and views of the lake were spectacular. There was nothing we needed from kitchen supplies, towels, blankets, water toys, games, DVD player, wi-fi, dog bowls and blankets, outside heaters, deck chairs, barbecue, hot tub, washer/dryer etc. and the stars at night were bigger and brighter than ever. The grass area was nicely kept and lovely and the sand area perfect for bocce ball. The lower beach area to the dock was clear and free from weeds or rocks and there was plenty of water around the dock to fish and splash in the water and wade in to get on canoes or kayaks. We never needed to leave for anything - so it was a perfect "bonding" experience and yet the house and area are big enough to have quiet if you wanted. We hopefully will be back next year and make this an annual trip.
Excellent Family Retreat!
This was our second year renting this beautiful home! It was everything we remembered it being and more - first and foremost, very clean. It has a great layout, awesome kitchen & fabulous views ~ very fun for kids and adults. The outside of the property is very nicely set up ~ relaxing and beautifully taken care of. Deck chairs are spread throughout the property so every level of the land can be enjoyed. The lake toys are a huge plus - much appreciated that guests are able to use and enjoy. Look forward to staying again next summer ~ thanks so much!
One of the best spots in Big Bear! Our breath was taken away the moment we came in the front door. The cabin is immaculate, which means a lot to our family. It was very clean and had all our needs taken care of. Amazing views, private beach on Bolder Bay, and we could even see Castle Rock and hikers as we sat on the deck. Heaters on the deck for chilly evenings. Spa time with a view. The kids loved the bunk room and games that were available. We had 12 persons in the home and we did not feel cramped. We have been coming up to Big Bear for years but never stayed in Bolder Bay and we can say we look forward to returning to make more family memories.
A memorable Thanksgiving
A big thank you to the owners of Inspiration Point. Our Thanksgiving weekend was truly one of the best ever. We were a bit nervous about cooking a meal as important as this in a unknown kitchen but must say that you didn't miss a detail in organizing and outfitting the space (loved the little stickers for utensils & plates). The technology, equipment for pets, the layout of the home, the bedrooms, bathrooms and the outdoor spaces - all exceptional. And last but not least, the setting and the views were stunning, calming and just what we all needed. We will be back.
Amazing cabin with exquisite attention to details!
We rented Inspiration Pointe for my husband's 40th birthday and the pictures just don't do it justice. The cabin was immaculate and the views were breath taking. The attention to details was beyond appreciated: heated floors, iPod dock and flat screen television in all bedrooms, games for kids, and surround sound for the television and music in the living room. Not to mention an open floor plan with a kitchen to die for. We had 12 adults and 2 toddlers and had one of the best weekends ever. We now want to make this an annual trip. Everyone loved this cabin and it made my husband's birthday so memorable. Thank you so much!!!!
Beautiful vacation home!
The views from this home are spectacular! Our kids enjoyed the use of all the water toys while the dogs swam in the lake every morning off the private beach. We rented a pontoon and went for a ride on the New Zealand jet boat. This home was enjoyed by the whole family and we hope to return again next summer!
Activity and Interests
Additional information about rental rates
Pet Fee: $25/night/dog
Additional taxes/fees: Occupancy Tax: 8% nightly; Cleaning Fee: $350 (+ 8% Tax); $1500 refundable security/damage deposit required.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- * Private hot tub with views of the lake * Large jetted bathtub in master bathroom * Pool table in game room * (2) Washer/dryers * All linens are provided * Dog beds & bowls for your furry friends * Off street parking for 4 vehicles or 3 vehicles and RV/boat/trailer * (1) Gas and (1) wood burning fireplace * Radiant floor heating * Gas BBQ grill on deck * 2 large decks overlooking the lake * Flat screen TV’s throughout the house * Cable TV and DVD players * Wi-Fi, computer, and workstation with printer * High-end kitchen appliances * Kitchen complete with pots, pans, dishes, and silverware, along with basic condiments * Formal dining area with large table for 12+ * Telephone with free national long distance * Lake water toys available to guest use (kayaks, paddle boards, etc.) * Patio heaters