Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6
Condominium on the seawall in Galveston, Texas at the Victorian Condominium and Conference Center resort. Overlooks pool and great view of gulf. Very short walk to beach. One of the best units at the Victorian Condominum Resort and Conference center with a great ocean view and the spacious patio overlooks one of the pools. Newer furniture, two flatscreen TVs, free wireless internet, cable, linens, and no added cleaning fees. Best deal by far at the Victorian Condominiums. Note - I also have a second condominium that is very similar to this one, and so if this condominium is already reserved,and the other is still available, then I would like to send you pictures of the second condominium for your consideration.
About the Owner
About Byron Mueller
I purchased this condo in Galveston because I love Galveston Island and enjoy spending time there. I also enjoy sharing my condo with others, and giving people a nice place to stay and enjoy a vacation or weekend getaway.
Byron Mueller purchased this condo in 2009
Why Byron Mueller chose Texas Gulf Coast
This condo is comfortable; is close to the beach, activities, shopping and restaurants; has great views of the ocean; overlooks one of the pools. This condo is an overall relaxing and family friendly place to stay. There is free and secure covered parking that is convenient to the condo unit. The staff at the condo complex is friendly and helpful. The condo is clean, and the cleaning staff is nearby.
What makes this condo unique
Free and secure parking, free cable TV, free amenities: 2 beautiful swimming pools, 2 large jacuzzi spas, work out facility, tennis court, picnic areas, fish cleaning stations for those that fish, large deck with deck chairs to enjoy ocean breeze and sounds. Attentive and friendly owner, but also great respect for privacy during your stay.
(25 traveler reviews)
We had a great stay. Will definitely use this rental again. Great location, clean and well furnished.
Loved the proximity to the wall and restaurants. Great view from the large balcony. Nice fit for four adults. Easy to find, easy access. Enjoyed the morning and evening walks on the beach, visit to the Strand, playing at the theme-park styled pier, and taking the ferry over to Crystal Beach. The Gumbo Place had great coffee, beignets, and customer service! No issues with the room. We will be back!
We checked in on Friday at 3 pm. The front desk was friendly and helpful, with the need to know information. Went up to the condo and we were all so happy when the door opened. It was well kept, cool, and the perfect spot for us. We walked across the beach to the beach. My older daughters slept on the bunks and mentioned several times how comfortable they were. They also enjoyed the fitness center. The condo has a huge balconey which is nice to sit and enjoy the sounds of summer. I highly recommend this property. I could see us staying for a longer visit.
Great Price, great location
Great Price, great location. This was our second time at Victorian- 2 adults & 2 teens. The price and the location are the best. The unit is clean, cool and has everything you need to cook in. Will return. After checking out all the different beaches, we decided next time to just walk across the street & set up.
From the Owner
“This condo is comfortable; is close to the beach, activities, shopping and restaurants; has great views of the ocean; overlooks one of the pools. This condo is an overall relaxing and family friendly place to stay. There is free and secure covered parking that is convenient to the condo unit. The staff at the condo complex is friendly and helpful. The condo is clean, and the cleaning staff is nearby.”
Activity and Interests
Just minutes away from Fine Waterfront Seafood Dining, Historical Downtown Strand District, Shopping on the Historical Strand Seaport, Fishing (Galveston Bay, Deep Sea and from Pier & Shore), Horse Back Riding, Golf, Bike Rental on the Seawall, Roller Blade Rental on the Seawall, Various Watersports (Boating, Jet Skiing, SCUBA, Snorkeling, etc.), Moody Gardens, Theatre, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Historical Aircraft Museum, WWII Submarine and Museum, Miniature Golf, River Boat Harbour Tours, Historical Home Tours and much more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
|Condo complex fee||$30 + Tax|
After payment is complete a door lock code is sent to your email address for condo access. The security deposit is refunded within 10 days after checkout. Parking for 2 cars is free but parking pass must be obtained from condo front desk after form I will provide is filled out and turned in to condo front desk at check-in. Wi-Fi & use of ameneties is free using code obtained from condo front desk.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Free and secure parking, free cable TV, free amenities: 2 beautiful swimming pools, 2 large jacuzzi spas, work out facility, tennis court, picnic areas, fish cleaning stations for those that fish, large deck with deck chairs to enjoy ocean breeze and sounds. Attentive and friendly owner, but also great respect for privacy during your stay.”
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 480 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Full bath (shower and tub)
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Queen size bed, flat screen TV
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Condo sleeps 6 with a queen size bed in master bedroom, 2 bunkbeds, and a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room Additional features: Fully equipped kitchen – coffeemaker, microwave, cook-top range, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, cookware, dishes and utensils. Enjoy year-round Swimming Pools: * Waterfall Lagoon pool has a romantic rock waterfall and lush landscaping. All of these upgrades give the heated pool an ambience of the tropics... an exclusive getaway. * Paradise Cove pool features a water drop mushroom and zero depth entry with bubbling jets to tickle your toes. (this is pool viewed from condo patio) Enjoy Outdoor Activities: * Two Heated Whirlpools in a Garden setting * Lighted Tennis Court * Barbecue/Picnic Pavilion * Fish Cleaning Station * Outdoor grilling & picnic facilities Additional Guest Amenities Available: * Fitness Center * FREE High Speed & Wireless Internet Access * Daily Linen Service (fresh towels and beds made - optional at extra cost) Additional In-Room Guest Amenities: * Hair Dryer and Iron with Ironing Board * Flat screen televisions in the living room and the bedrooms * Comfortable lounge chair with ottoman * Electronic key-less entry to Condo