House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 5 Sleeps
""Please note we only take one month minimum rentals.""
Snow birds hurry make your reservations for 2016-2017
This is a non-smoking and non-pet home.
One of Arizona Tradition's best, the 'Coronado' model on a large, private lot! Located in The Retreat in Arizona Traditions Gated Golf Community. Ideal location just across from the Community Center and the pool. This three year old beautifully decorated and furnished home features a spacious interior and tasteful decorator furnishings throughout. All main rooms look out to the large water feature, rear landscaped covered patio and garden areas.
It features an open vaulted ceiling Great Room with HD TV and Dining Area and Kitchen. Dining for 4-6 in the large eat-in kitchen, which is fully equipped with all new dinnerware, coffee maker, toaster, and cookware.
This residence is fully upgraded with state of the art appliances and tile, wooden blinds, and light neutral carpeting in the bedrooms. It includes a washer and dryer, high-speed wireless Internet and state of the art security system. The home has a Den with a beautiful cherry desk area and plenty of closet and cabinet space. It also has a twin sleeper sofa. Features also include Two Bedrooms, slab granite counter tops, cherry cabinets throughout, custom tile work, designer paints and wallpaper, and a large 2-car garage!
Ideal for one couple, or two couples sharing. This home is a non-smoking residence. This home is owner managed and you can expect friendly personal service. It is within 1 mile of Surprise Stadium and Aquatic Center, spring training, shopping and restaurants. Many golf courses are nearby. A very easy connection to the highways, airport and desert hiking.
Please note that Arizona Tradition is for active adults age 55+. For this reason, at least one rental occupant must be 55 years of age or older. More information on community facilities and activities is available at Arizona Tradition's website. Come play in Arizona ... you'll want to stay.
Great Home Away from Home
Thank you Theresa and Jeff for a great experience!!
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Great Home Away from Home
Never having been to Arizona, we did not know what to expect. What a delightful surprise to meet Theresa and Jeff at their lovely home in Surprise. They were great people to deal with and provided everything we needed for our stay in their beautiful home. The backyard is looks like a resort with the water feature and beautiful plants. We stayed in the Valley of the Sun for two and half months with beautiful sunny days every day. I would recommend this home to anyone who wants to live comfortably. Every possible thing you may need is provided.
Thank you Theresa and Jeff for a great experience!!
Wonderful relaxing experiance
A most enjoyable stay in a resort community...[ security as in gated ]... The back yard was a joy with a water fall & smal pool and trees & plants that attracted many types of birds...
The house is lovely with everything needed for a vacation, just bring your desire for blue sky and Sun-Sun and more sun..
The rental experience was very easy and the oweners were a joy to work with ..
Do not miss this chance for a great vacation...
With many thanks,
Dick and Peggy
We loved this proerty
We are Canadians who rented this lovely house for 5 months (Nov/10 - Mar/11) and have absolutely no complaints. The property is owner managed and the owners are friendly and available. The house is very well maintained and fully equipped. Finding things to do in the area is easy. Golfing, swimming, tennis, hiking in the White Tank Mountains, shopping, restaurants - all are nearby. We were also able to get a membership at the regional library. The gated community has a variety of social activities available as well. We have no hesitation in recommending this property. It was all good!
Activity and Interests
Community Center: The Community Center, Pool, Jacuzzi, and Bocce courts are across the street. Experience the AZ Traditions lifestyle for yourself! Golf on the beautiful course; swim or hot tub in tropically landscaped pool. For outdoor enthusiasts there are miles of paths throughout the gated community for walking and biking.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Nov 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Monthly Rate: $1200 - $2200
Great Deal for three month special! Must rent for all 3 months to get Discounted Rate.
All pricing negotiable based on length of stay and which months.
December –March: $2200 / month.
November and April: $1800. / month.
May through October: $1200 / month.
*IMPORTANT: The months of July and August will have an additional $150.00 added to cover the extra cost of air conditioning (electricy) during those high energy months.
* 10% Discount Long Term %u2028Rentals (3 months or more).
* $150 Cleaning Fee
* $500. Security deposit will be returned within 7 days.
* 50% deposit required upon confirmed booking. Balance due one month prior to arrival.
* Money to be wired to a US bank account, a cashier/bank check.
In an effort to be honest and fair to our guests, we have devised this rental plan.
As several people express an interest at the same time we accept a rental on a first response basis. Therefore, if there are two or more people wishing to rent for the same period of time, the first party to return a signed lease and deposit will be accepted and their rental will then be confirmed.
**The available dates will be shown on the “Calendar”.
The payments are as follows: 50% upon signing of contract. 50%, and security deposit, and cleaning fee are due 30 days prior to arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Mountain View
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Master Bedroom: The master suite with a queen bed is decorated in a warm contemporary style and features a premium quality queen bed with top-of-the-line linens. A large sliding door ensures that your first sight in the morning is the beautiful White Tank Mountains. Guest Bedroom: A window on the front of the house in the Second Bedroom provides fresh air, natural light and a view to the landscaped front yard and the Community Center and pool. This bedroom features a premium quality queen bed with top-of-the-line linens. Baths: The master bath and second bath feature cultured marble vanities with integrated basins and walk-in showers. Living Room: The great room is a comfortable open plan. Watch TV or movies on the new HD TV and DVD player. Kitchen: Kitchen has a bay window and a sliding glass doors for spectacular views, granite counter tops, cherry cabinetry, a convection oven with a built in microwave, gas counter top range, pantry, roll out kitchen shelving. Den: The Guest Room/Study is furnished to provide flexibility whatever your need. By day, use as a study or den. A desk & chair and the wireless high-speed cable Internet access let you catch up on email or browse the Internet. (Bring your laptop computer.) Or curl up with a good book and some fat pillows on the comfy twin sofa bed. A cutout to the great-room keeps you connected with the rest of the house. The study is bright and cozy, furnished with cherry built in desk and bookshelves. Patio/Garden: Enjoy resort-style living in your own private garden oasis in beautiful Arizona Traditions Retreat Golf Community. Tall palm trees complement the view in this large and beautifully landscaped rear garden area. In season, pick lemons, limes and oranges for your kitchen use. The well-furnished patio dining area is perfect for sunrise morning coffee and sunset dining alfresco. A new gas BBQ grill, the privacy and landscaping, and comfortable furniture all combine to create a true desert oasis for relaxing and entertainment. Your AZ Tradition desert oasis comes with a covered patio and extended open patio area for soaking up the warm, sunny, southern light. In the winter months, the west-facing rear patio and garden area creates a microclimate that provides wonderful light and warmth from morning sunrise to afternoon sunset.