House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Snow birds winter getaway or summer time river family fun! Relax your mind and body in a custom 2-story 4 bedroom 3 bath home located on the North Shore of Martinez Lake AZ. This home is in a secluded private 5 home gated community. Fishing, hiking, off-roading, boating, or just relaxing are some of the activities available for you to enjoy at this beautiful home. The home was built in 2005, designed with modern amenities and style. Fully furnished and ready for rent. Views of the lake and sunsets throughout the home. Rent 6 months at a time for a special discounted rate, or available weekly or monthly.
Excellent River Retreat
About the Owner
(5 traveler reviews)
Excellent River Retreat
Great place to stay and plenty of room for the whole family! We were thankful for the convenience of the private dock with easy Lake/River access. The rooms were well accommodating and comfortable. The house decor was well thought and movie memorabilia is pretty cool. Sadly, the ice maker had stopped working but we made due with large coolers filled with ice. Mike is wonderful and responds right away. We are already looking forward to going back next month for our second trip!
Well-appointed interior, but needing maintenance
The house was decorated beyond what pictures could show: many autographed Hollywood art pieces. The floor needed major maintenance attention. Mike was more than accommodating when we needed to move up our arrival date, which we greatly appreciated. Bring your own boat for fishing the Colorado; the drives into Imperial National Wildlife Refuge were our favorites. BTW: if Mike 'forgets' to tell you about the $150 cleaning fee, you're expected to leave it on the counter! Would we come back? Probably, but with a boat!
We have rented this house several times and love it. This house is a fun house for families. It has 4 nice sized bedrooms and 3 baths. Plenty of room for a large group. The fun part is all the games!! A pinball machine, Ms Pac Man, a pool table and lots of DVD's :) The only bummer is last time we stayed you had to put money in the machines :(
Everything and More!!!!!!!!
My family and extended Family have been staying at this house for the last 3 summers. Every year we all look foward to staying at the house. It has it all. This house is great for all family members, with the video games and the pool table. Kitchen and baths have every thing that is needed. There is plenty of room - and then some. It can accomodate multiply families and all the toys that we bring out play on the river. Great location with private dock. Many great memories have been made there and hope to keep making more.
perfect place to stay at the river!
This house turned out to be more than we could have hoped for. Stayed for my husbands 30th birthday in july. The Pool table, pinball machine and arcade games were all a big hit at night after a long day on the water. So nice to have a launch ramp and dock to use. The beds were all super comfy and the house well stocked with everything you could need. Will be back!
Activity and Interests
The Lower Colorado River area is a mecca for water enthusiasts.
Fishing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking and pleasure boating are some
of the features of this area.
5 minutes away is the Imperial National Wildlife Refuge. This
birding sanctuary is especially active during the winter months as
is a popular flyway for the migrating birds.
Excellent hiking trails are everywhere.
For the offroad adventurer there are many miles of remote desert to
be explored, as well as some old mining areas from the late 1800's.
The scenery is so diverse that photographers are delighted when they
come to this area. Catch a mountain/desert sunrise or sunset coming
across the water and your picture will be postcard perfect.
Nearby is the U.S. Army Proving Gounds. This is one of the most
active military parachute training areas in the world. Weather
permiting there is training most every day. January and February
bring the Golden Knights parachute team and they train here with
viewing for the public.
Just an hour away across the border is Los Algadones Mexico. This
popular shopping ,eating, and entertainment border town is within
easy walking distance from the parking area on the U.S. side. They
also have handicapped parking for those with disabilities.
There are many popular restaurants in Yuma including Applebees,
Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, just to name a few. With a brand
new shopping center right near the freeway as well as Beautiful
Historic Old Town Yuma your shopping needs will be met easily.
Yuma also boasts two casinos in the area. Just a short drive south
of Yuma is The Cocopah Casino. Paradise Casino is just across the
river from Old Town. Both are open 24 hours and have full restaurants
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 8 2017 - Dec 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $230 - $400
Weekly Rate: $1250 - $2250
Monthly Rate: $3750 - $7500
October 15th - March 15th - Winter Rates
March 16th - October 14th - Summer Rates
Holiday Rates are $1,750.00 for three nights.
*Call for Price for special discounted multi-month rates
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king, 3 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- *Private boat dock and launch ramp that will accomadate multiple boats *Covered car port at dock *Lower outdoor patio with BBQ *Ample parking *Fully furnished home (linens and towels provided) *2 central AC/Heat units *Custom hard wood floors and tile downstairs and in master suite. *Direct TV satellite service in each room. *Ceiling fans throughout the home *Upstairs master suite with private balcony and spa tub, king sized bed, walk-in closet, 42' flat screen TV with DVD player. *Upstairs 2 Fully furnished queen sized bed bedrooms each has there own TV and DVD players with conjoined full bath. *Downstairs fully furnished guest bedroom with queen sized bed, 42' flat screen TV and DVD player. *Downstairs game room with dual flat screen TV's on wall , Pool table, Pin Ball Machine, Arcade game. *Two refrigerators (Kitchen refrigerator side by side doors with ice maker) *Fully equip kitchen with pots pans all the utensils you would need. *Trash compactor, dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove, etc.... *Downstairs guest bathroom with shower. *Commercial Ice Maker in laundry room to fill your coolers! *Surround sound throughout the whole home in each room including garage and outdoor patio. *60' HI DEF HD TV in living room with Direct TV and DVD player. *Digital touch screens controls in living room, master suite, and garage to control lights, audio, and fans. *Control room that holds IPOD dock for surround sound, DVD player, CD player and library of DVDs. *Laundry room complete with sink, HE front load washer dryer as well as storage pantry. *Wood burning fireplace located in living room. *6 chair dinning room table. *2 bar stools at kitchen counter