House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Take a relaxing trip back to old Florida, but with many modern conveniences! Charming 648 Sq Ft upstairs apartment of a house built in 1927. Located on a brick lined street in historic Dunedin. Century oaks all over! The private entrance takes you up to the 150 Sq Ft outdoor deck...the perfect place to lose yourself while reading a book, sunbathing or just entertaining friends while eating amongst the trees swaying in the gulf breeze. Close to St. Joseph Sound / Gulf of Mexico and the Pinellas bike trail. 20 minutes from Clearwater Beach and Honeymoon Island.
- Dec-April: $1900 monthly, $675 weekly (2015/16)
- Dec-April: $1950 monthly, $685 weekly (2016/17)
- 13% tax (Pinellas County 'tourist' & FL state)
- $275 deposit holds your dates and is returnable minus $75 cleaning fee (less for shorter stays) after your departure
- Dates are reserved once deposit has cleared
- Full payment must be received 7 days prior to arrival (no cash payments)
- I accept checks, money orders or Paypal
Property is well kept and lots of old trees.
About the Owner
(17 traveler reviews)
Property is well kept and lots of old trees.
Excellent! Second time we have stayed in the Tree House and find it very comfortable and homey. Alex is a great host, more than willing to help make your stay enjoyable. Walking distance to the ball park and downtown Dunedin which has some wonderful shops and restaurants. Also close to the Bay. We'll be back!
Absolutely wonderful place to stay.
very clean , well located , nicely equipped very comfortable 2 bedroom apt in a great
location. Alex, the owner , is a gracious host and very helpful. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to others .
A fantastic place to stay. Everything you need for a quiet, peaceful get-a-way. The spacious 2 Bdr apartment was exceptionally clean; the central air very quiet and adequately sized to keep the entire apt comfortable. With the large number of windows and ceiling fans in every room, you only needed the a/c on the hottest of days. You could occasionally hear ambulances using the nearby hospital but it was not unbearable and did not detract from the private residential atmosphere. The mature trees, hanging moss and being on the second floor made you feel like you were actually living in the trees, in a very private setting. surrounded by nature. The stairs leading to the second floor were very sturdy and easy to climb. The outside deck provided a wonderful place to enjoy your morning coffee or to read your favorite book. Alex had prepared an extensive notebook of the area with maps, brochures and applicable phone numbers covering a large variety of activities, restaurants and necessities. Although the kitchen was small it did contain everything you needed and was more than adequate for 2 people. The old style claw foot tub was in excellent condition and fairly easy to get in and out of due to the well placed and sturdy hand holds. Even though Alex lives on the ground floor you still have all the privacy anyone could want while still having easy access to him or his parents should any questions or problems arise. We immediately felt at home due to Alex's level of caring, knowledge and preplanning. Thank you Alex for all your attention to detail and for making your guests feel so welcome. We are already looking forward to our next stay and would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a well situated, exceptionally clean and well appointed place to stay.
The tree house is a special place. This was our third stay and as always it was spotless with all the comfortable touches of home. It's decorated with great care and attention to detail. Location is terrific.. walk to the lovely town, the waterfront, amble through the wonderful neighborhood or bike around town or on the Pinellas Trail.. Our host, Alex, has been most attentive to our needs. We've appreciated the books about the area in the apt and the recommendations for restaurants and places to see. We can't say enough about the tree house and Alex. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
Best vacation ever! House was very homey, spotless , bright and had a huge deck to relax . House was surrounded with 100 year old trees in a quaint part of Dunedin. Our host, Alex, was very knowledgeable and a great help with suggestions on things to do and places to eat. We really enjoyed him as a person. We would definitely recommend these accommodations,
The light and airflow in this home was wonderful. It is a very well maintained and inviting rental. The location near downtown is very appealing since we enjoy being close enough to walk to the shops, restaurants and farmers market. Alex was a wonderful host and we would be happy to rent here again.
Activity and Interests
- Minutes walk from downtown Dunedin with it's many shops, pubs and incredible restaurants.
- Take in a baseball game at the Toronto Blue Jays spring training stadium.
- Have a bike ride on the Pinellas Trail.
- Great fishing!
- Some of the best beaches in the country.
- Dunedin Marina, the Gulf of Mexico, Caladesi Island, Clearwater Beach and historic Tarpon Springs are all close by...
- Day trips galore!
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- - Queen sized bed in the master bedroom & double sized bed in the spare bedroom. - Includes all linens, towels. - Kitchen has microwave, glass top stove/oven, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans & refrigerator. - Washer and dryer on premises. - Pine wood floors. - New central ac/heat. - Vintage claw foot tub/shower. - Flat screen tv w/cable. - Wireless internet (no computer) & radio. - No smoking inside, outside deck only.