Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Comfortable, fully equipped two-story condo at Blacklake Golf resort. Small well-mannered dog allowed (refundable deposit required). Just remodeled.
BOOK EARLY FOR WINTER DISCOUNT RATES FOR MONTHLY STAYS.
Very comfortable and well appointed
About the Owner
Very comfortable and well appointed
Just enjoyed 7 weeks at Black Lake in Nipomo. This two story unit is comfortable, well appointed and has a great private deck viewing into the oak tree forest and peeks of the golf course beyond, complete with gas barbeque grill and seating. The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking dinner (although the owners [Yoli and Al are wonderful] took us to several great restaurants in the area) or for morning coffee and lunch snacks. The separation of upstairs/downstairs is nice to have and the upstairs bedrooms are comfortable and quiet. Its also nice to have full size washer/dryer! Downstairs is comfortable and private (the view out to the oak trees is great, you see no other units), with seating for several, and great for relaxing. We enjoyed playing the local golf course (really friendly staff) and the property is located within a short ride of the wine country and the beautiful coastline. All in all a very nice stay.
Excellent Place to Stay
This was a great place to stay. Very clean, close walk to the pool and plenty of golf courses. The owner was very nice and accommodating (even helped us with our green fees). You can't go wrong.
We have rented this condo for the past 5 years for the months of March and April. The owners have recently renovated the entire condo. It has been done very tasefully and to a very hight standard. The kitchen has Corian counter tops with an undermounted double sink. The appliances are high end. The upstairs has also been updated with a new king size bed in the Master suite. Also a new queen in the second largest bedroom. The new beds are high-en with pillow tops and most importantly they are extreemely comfortsble. Front load washer and large dryer are new. This condo is absolutely spotless. We are very pleased with the owners - they provide the best customer service and if you want any info on the area they are a wealth of information. Any problems they rectify them as soon as possible. Couldn't ask for better people to rent from. The Central Coast is amazing. If you like to golf there are numerous great courses to choose from - best part reasonable green fees. We golf at Rancho Maria in Santa Maria, resonable daily or monthly rates, good track and very good greens. If you enjoy wine - this is the place to come - many wineries and quaint towns where you can sip some wine. Week-ends- pack a picnic lunch and enjoy some wine tasting featuring live entainment at some of the nearby wineries. Scenery - no need to go to Europe - the Central Coast compares with France, Spain and Portugal - spectacular. If you like Art lots of galleries - many talented local artists. Restaurants - all good but some very good. Jocko's for steak and Rosas for Italian are two of our favorites. Many beaches close by with good surfing ans seafood restaurants. Or you can just relax at the pool and hot tub. Again, Nipomo is a hidden gem. We definitely would recommend this to or family and friends. In fact, I have 2 sisters and their husbands who now come to Blacklake annually. Also many friends now stay here.
Activity and Interests
Golf, tennis, sightseeing, Hearst Castle, beach, wine tasting (hundreds of wineries), seafood on the coast, and much more.
1. Hang out at the beach!
2. Play a round of golf – more than 10 courses
3. Charter a fishing boat for the day
4. Don’t miss the fresh seafood at our restaurants
5. Go shopping and check out the factory stores
Top things to do on a budget
1. Soak up the sun at the pool
2. The beach is a 15 minute walk from our house
3. Rent a beach bike and cruise around town
4. Grill on the patio
5. Play putt-putt at the local course
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $250 - $350
Weekly Rate: $1200 - $1300
Monthly Rate: $2300 - $2600
2 night minimum (holiday weekends 3 night minimum), weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, or one-year or longer lease available
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- Sleeps up to 6 comfortably, one king, one queen, and 2 twins. Internet service, cable TV with premium channels. Kitchen equipped with everything for every day living including spices. BBQ. Lots of linen and towels, washer/dryer, etc. Lovely swimming pool with spa; tennis courts. Discount rates for Blacklake Golf Course and Avila Beach Golf Course. Rental rates very reasonable depending on duration and number of people in party. We rent by nights, weekend, week, bi-monthly, monthy, or one-year or more lease. Weather is ideal for golf and outdoor activities with lots to see in surrounding areas. Call for more information. On the first hole of the Oaks 9 with loverly oaks grove view. NEWLY REMODELED, VIEW NEW PICS.