House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6 in beds +2 on pull out sofa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Quiet and homey place on the lake
This was our second time staying at this property. Very comfortable, clean, and spacious lake house with everything we needed to relax and have fun. Enjoyed lunch again this time at the partially submerged cement table in the lake - unique and fun!
We had such a great weekend with friends! Cute house right on the lake with great amenities and easy access to the lake!
Awesome place we will be back
Communicated with owner a few times and he was excellent at handling any issues
This is an awesome house on the lake everything you need is their peaceful and quiet yes the driveway is steep but did not bother us Wi-Fi is not strong but then again you’re there to relax
My family & I created memories that will last a lifetime. The lake house was outstanding. It is packed with thoughtful consideration and all kind of extra’s you normally do not get in a rental. It has everything & more you need to rest, relax, rejuvenate & focus on what is really important. We had a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing your home.
Excellent accommodations! Everything you need-
Second time staying and again didn't disappoint. We will be back!
* Fishing for Bass, crappie, blue gill and strippers on Watts Bar Lake
* Several restaurants and bars on the water close enough to ride by boat
* Smooth water with little boat traffic for great water skiiing & tubing
* Close to golf & fly fishing on the Cumberland Mountains
* Knoxville Tennessee is 40 minute drive for dining, shopping and UT Football!
* Gatlinburg and Smoky Mountains are 1.5 hours away