Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Enjoy a Warm Sunny Golf Winter close to the Gulf side & Anna Maria Island
on Stoneybrook Golf Course in Prestigious Heritage Harbour
Accommodations: Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Open Den, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4)
Relax in Luxury in this one-floor (no stairs) open concept home, Maintenance Free Golf Villa in the Prestigious Gated Golf Community of Heritage Harbour. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms & Den. Surrounded by Peaceful Forest Preserve, Lakes & Golf Course Views on Quiet Cul-de-Sac Street. Turnkey with tasteful high quality décor furnishings, Free use of: phone (with free Canada & USA long distance), phone answering machine, TV cable service, wireless internet for your laptops, a speaker system for your laptop, and a computer for local use with an all-in-one (printer/copier/scanner/fax) machine.
Heritage Harbour has a Professionally Designed (by Author Mills) 18 Hole Public Golf Course, Fitness Center, Heated Community Pool and heated jacuzzi spa, Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball Courts, Central Park on a large Lake with running/ bike Trails, fishing pier and more.
In prestigious Heritage Harbour (a gated golf community) in Bradenton, Florida (On the gulf side between Tampa and Sarasota)
Directions: Easy Access to I-75 to reach the Sarasota/Bradenton %5BSRQ%5D and Tampa %5BTPA%5D and Orlando %5BMCO%5D Airports as well as Nearby Shopping and Restaurants.
* Not suitable for pets
* No smoking allowed
* Most suitable for adults
* Sarasota / Bradenton, 20 minutes
* Tampa International, 45 minutes
* Orlando International, 90 minutes
About the Owner
Hi, I am a retired professor from Seattle, Washington and we have family in Florida. I was brought up in upstate New York and my wife was brought up in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
From the Owner
“Our ground level villa has an open concept that feels spacious with two lanais and two bedrooms.. With a contemporary zen-like interior, it feels relaxing and easy to live in. Sitting outside on the back lanai, you can catch the sight of eagles, osprays and other birds, turtles and the occasional deer. The only human activity you will see out back beyond the back yard is an occasional golf cart or walker along the paved path. It is in a great location with beautiful territorial preserves and lakes in a friendly, secure community.. It is safe for walking and biking. One of the nicest beaches in Florida is Anna Marie Island, about 18 miles away. It is a We live in a very quiet peaceful, safe setting but we are only 40 minutes from Tampa and 20 minutes from Sarasota.”
Activity and Interests
Activities (on site)
* Golf : (Stoneybrook Golf Course) A First class 18 Hole course with superb driving, putting and pitching ranges at Stoneybrook is in our Community.
* There are MANY other quality courses within 10 miles
* Restaurant with full service dining in Stonybrook golf club house open to the public
* The onsite recreational centre has a beautiful heated Olympic size pool, Jacuzzi hot tub, 24hr accessible fitness centre with quality equipment , lighted tennis courts, volley ball, children playground and more. Also fitness & yoga classes
* Miles of bicycling and walking trails within the 2,500 acre gated community
* Central Family Park with baseball & soccer fields, large lake for canoeing and fishing.
* Fabulous birding paradise and expansive preservation areas
* New full-service medical centre for emergency and non-emergency care within the community
Activities & Attractions (off site)
* Prime Outlets Mall (Ellington), ten minutes
* Antique mall (Ellington), ten minutes
* Wal-Mart, five minutes (or 15 minute bike ride)
* Several large grocery stores within 10 minutes
* Huge Red Barn flea market, 15 minutes
* St Armands Circle (Sarasota), popular tourist attraction, 30 minutes
* Van Wezel Performing Arts, Opera House, 20 minutes
* Ringling Museum of Art, 20 minutes
* Disney World, 90 minutes
* Busch Gardens, 45 minutes
* libraries, 15 minutes
* Pittsburgh Pirates Spring training, 7 minutes
* Ellenton Ice and Sports Complex
Natural Attractions (off site)
* Golf coast beaches, 30 minutes
* The inter-coastal waterways, 20 minutes
* Lovely rustic Anna Maria island with fine local restaurants, 30 minutes
* Manatee River for boating and fishing, 10 minutes
* Manatee State Park & lake for fishing, canoeing, 15 minutes
* Myakka River State Park, great kayaking & canoeing with lots of birds & wildlife, 30 minutes
* Miles of area bike trails nearby
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 2016 - Mar 31 2017
90 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Jun 1 2017 - Sep 30 2017
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Rental Deposit: A deposit of $500 is required to secure your booking. This deposit is not refundable if you cancel your booking. When you are renting, the deposit will be used as a damage deposit and will then be refunded, less a cleaning payment of no more than $100. If no damage has been done to the villa, th
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The community centre offers many free activities including swimming, tennis, pickle ball, plates. There are a number of clubs for activities such as art, bridge, euchre,, etc.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- Golf Course View
- Water View
- autumn foliage
- duty free shops
- recreation center
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- ice skating
- pier fishing
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Master large Bathrm -; tub full spa size;shower large luxury
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Guest bathroom - Good size, tub full size
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master bedrm, back of house, windows look out to preserve
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, Guest Bdrm - bed can be split into 2 singles
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- General Amenities * Air Conditioning /auto fans for precise temp control and air purification * Washer /dryer in a laundry room * Linens/towels/beach towels Provided * Garage- two car w/extra refrigerator. * Two bikes with lock Beds * Master BR -King Size Bed (canopy) with top quality mattress * Second BR- Two Twin Beds (can easily be combined for a very comfortable full size bed) * Den - one of the twin beds could be rolled into the den to create another sleeping area (note: den is not a closed off room) Entertainment * Dell computer with Windows 7 and MS Office Suite (eg, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Acess, Groove, etc) * Computer speaker system (plug into your laptop and enjoy your music throughout the villa) * High speed internet with wireless router (allows everyone in the villa to use the internet on their laptops, iPad, Ipod, etc) and/or on the villa's computer * All-in-One printer/copier/scanner/Fax machine * Telephone: Free calling anywhere in the USA and Canada * Note: If wanting to make calls outside of North America, consider using Skype on your laptop or the villa computer. It only requires you to download their free software and makes calls very inexpensive. Most laptop computers already have a microphone & speakers built in, which allow you to use your laptop like a telephone. Optional - Skype also allows video connection. (If using the villa computer, you will need to bring a computer microphone) * TV’s: two large flat screens; one in the master bedroom and the bigger one in the living room with DVD/CD player * TV Cable connection with 400+ cannels and music Kitchen * Fully Equipped Kitchen with Corian countertops * Refrigerator with water filter and ice maker * Dishwasher * Microwave Other Features * Professionally decorated interior with tasteful new high-end furnishings * Ideal sun orientation for brightness without the sun’s heat * Open concept floor plan layout with solar prism lighting and high ceilings * 1870 square feet of living space with a spacious den / office study * Laminate wood & tile floors throughout with nice area rugs * Lazyboy leather massage chair (your own private masseuse!) * Lazyboy recliner sofa Outdoor Features * Two screened Lanai’s for your morning and evening outdoor pleasures * Beautiful gardens & yards (professionally maintained) View/Location * A relaxing view of a small lake and lovely Forest Preserve from the main bedroom, living room & backyard lanai * A glimpse of Golf Course