House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 14 Sleeps
Rancho Del Vinedos is a unique vacation rental villa that can accommodate 14+ people within two houses.
Rancho Del Vinedos villa is located in the heart of the beautiful wine country of Temecula, California at the edge of a land conservancy. This special 3 acre property is quiet with views of five mountain ranges, vineyards and open fields. It is centrally located to the 40+ wineries in the area. Many lively activities are a short drive away, and there are about 9 wineries about 1 mile away, in walking distance! There is also an RV pad with hookups for a nominal charge. Bring your RV for an additional 4-5 guests.
We allow smaller events. Ask about details and for our event flyer.
Amazing property & stayAmazing property & stay
About the Owner
5 based on 31 traveler reviews
Amazing property & stay
Amazing property and home. Beautifully maintained and best of all so comfortable. It is a must see or even better stay. The house alone is so large we used it for the adults but the there's casita too we used or our adult kids. That to is fully contained. This home almost made us miss the incredible surroundings of temecula we didn't want to leave the house. Don't miss this one. The owners are also amazing too. Danuta thank you for making this weekend PERFECT!! She is so helpful with things to do. advised and directed me to make this 60th birthday weekend unforgettable for my wife family and best friends. Coming back real soon!!
wonderful stay! absolutely loved it!
We booked the house for our family and extended family visiting from France for our wedding at Villa de Amore. The property could not have been more PERFECT! There are two separate houses which we loved! We also rented the house next door and the owners kept the gate open between both properties so we can walk through a vineyard to access each house. IT WAS PERFECT! We took so many pictures from the property and enjoyed the hot air balloons as well. We hosted Thanksgiving dinner at the main house and it was such a fun night! The house was so spacious and the backyard is perfect for get-togethers. We enjoyed using the fire-pit, relaxing and enjoying the views. It was such a great stay! I look forward to renting this house again in the future. The owner was very sweet and responsive whenever questions arose. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Perfect in every way
We recently stayed at the Rancho to attend our daughter's wedding at a local Temecula winery. In booking the Rancho, the owner was available, easy to communicate with, and accommodating of our requests and changes. She also kept us informed of some last minute issues that unexpectedly presented themselves. The Rancho could not have been more perfect both for our family and for our extended family and friends when we hosted a "Happy Day After" Open House the day after the wedding. The "Bridal Suite" was a picturesque location for the bride and her bridesmaids to primp and prepare for the wedding. I know the pictures will be gorgeous! The kitchen was well stocked and easy to use. We did opt to cater the Happy Day After Party and that worked out well, too. Our family and friends enjoyed the view from the expansive backyard, sat for hours visiting around the large backyard stone table with fire pit, and delighted in the view of hot air balloons sailing over head on Sunday morning. The wedding itself at Falkner Winery and our stay at the Rancho were absolutely perfect. Thank you, Danuta, for helping to make wonderful memories for our bride and groom and their family and friends. :-)
House and location were everything advertised. Lots to do in the area and the house was a great place to unwind.
Just spend the weekend here w/ my parents, brothers and sister to attend my son's wedding. This place is beautiful ,homey and spacious. Had my son's bachelor poker party in the casita on Friday, the rehearsal dinner on Saturday where we hosted 50 people very comfortably had room for all the groomsmen to sleep I cooked breakfast every morning in a great kitchen. We enjoyed seeing the hot air balloons would love to come back someday to the wineries
We stayed here with 3 other families and it could not have been more perfect. The 2 houses are well maintained and very roomy, and we loved all of the outdoor space for kids and adults to enjoy and play. The kitchen is well stocked and spacious, making it easy to feed our group of 16. We spent almost the entire weekend outside enjoying the huge patio and "backyard" with a horsehoe pit and a basketball hoop, as well as walks through the neighborhood roads and vineyards.
An additional bonus was watching the hot air balloons take off and land nearby each morning.
The owners were very welcoming and responsive to any questions or requests.
This is a great getaway for a multiple family getaway with or without kids.
Thank you for sharing your lovely home. We would definitely recommend it and stay here again.
Activity and Interests
Nestled in the heart of Temecula Wine Country since 1988, Rancho del Vinedos’ unique prime location is only minutes away from 42+ wineries, many wedding venues, spas, restaurants, horseback riding, concerts, hot air balloon rides, many casinos, fishing, award winning golf courses, scenic drives, antiques, berry farm, cheese farm, live theater, art galleries, and much more. Centrally located to San Diego as well as Los Angeles. Hollywood, Disneyland, and the San Diego Zoo are all about 1.5 hours away. Beaches are less than an hour away.
Great location to accommodate your wedding guest group whether that's wedding party, family or friends. Ideal for a rehearsal dinner. Caterers available or use the two kitchens yourself for a more relaxed event.
Ask about our neighbors' vacation rental house to accommodate up to 30 people total with ours and theirs. Just walk through our gate to get there from the backyard.
See these websites for additional information:
check out our Facebook pages:Rancho Del Vinedos or Temecula Rancho.
Temecula vacation rental at Google:
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Property Damage Protection||$79|
Nightly Rate: $495 - $525
Weekly Rate: $2695 - $2895
Monthly Rate: $8995 - $8995
$495 per night. $2695 per week.
($525 for holidays)
$250 cleaning fee.
$69 Property Damage Protection in lieu of a deposit
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets considered
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- The Rancho houses have accommodations to sleep 14. The Rancho main house sleeps 10. The Casita sleeps 4. The Rancho large master bedroom includes 1 King bed and a sitting room with 1 Full sofa sleeper, full bathroom with shower and 2 sinks. There are 2 additional bedrooms in the Rancho, one with 1 Queen bed and the other with 1 Full bed. Next to these additional rooms is also a second full bathroom with tub and shower. Additionally, there is 1 queen sleeper sofa in the living room. The Rancho comes equipped with a full laundry room. The Casita sleeps 4.It has a queen bed in the bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. The Casita has a full kitchen and bath as well. There is also an RV pad with hookups for a nominal charge. Bring your RV for an additional 4-5 guests. The Rancho Living Room has a wood burning fireplace and vaulted wood ceiling with beams. The Dining Room seats 8-12, and has patio and mountain views. The Kitchen has 2 sinks, an island, a walk-in pantry, a stove with glass cook top, convection/standard oven, and microwave. The breakfast room is off the kitchen with seating for 4. The dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, living room, have an open floor plan. Off of the dining room, kitchen, and breakfast area are doors that lead you to a 60 foot long patio with a swing, chairs, tables, and a gas fire-pit table. Enough seating for beautiful mountain, vineyard and early morning air balloon views. Beside the patio is a large mature mulberry tree with 40 foot diameter shaded area with seating and lounge chairs and evening lights. There are also 10 fruit trees on the property including: navel oranges, lemons, grapefruit, pears, apples, apricots, plums, quince, and a 40 foot long blackberry bush all free for the seasonal picking!