Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, or reduction of the number of nights reserved.
Great place to stay!
We had a great time at your house. It was clean, comfortable and in excellent condition. It was everything we hoped it would be.
most beautiful place in bella vista
this place was so amazing! so beautiful and so calm! even got to see a fox when i was out on the back porch
The place was convenient, clean, plenty big for 3 of us. We had a nice time & would come back!
My Grandchildren really enjoyed their stay , and thought the property was very nice and clean.
it was nice
Wonderful stay -- Thank you!
* Golf at 8 golf courses
* Boating (rent or use your own) at several local lakes (fee for use of the lakes)
* Great fishing
* Ozark Mountains
* Farmers Market
* 15 min drive to Elk River; rafting,
* Swimming pools
* Rec Center
* Fitness Center
* Restaurants - many very near by and at the golf courses and Marina
* Huge Craft Fairs in Fall and
* Walton Cutural Arts Center and
Crystal Bridge Museum of
American Art (Free)
* Amazeum for children - offers a
hands-on science and art exhibit
* Ice-skating on Bentonville
Square in Winter
* Museum of Native American
* Walmart AMP - Arkansas Music
Pavillion is Rogers is the top
Arkansas live music venue
* Many local Breweries near by
* Plenty of local music venues in
* Univ of Arkansas provides first
* Hiking & Wildlife Viewing
* Minature golf
* Historic Pea Ridge Battle Ground
Contact the Bella Vista Property Owners Association for license requirements, boat rentals through Loch Lomond Marina and other details on recreation in the area
Easy access to XNA (Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport)
A short 1 hr drive to Eureka Springs, AR
About Jona Booth
Before I purchased my townhomes in Bella Vista, I visited the area often and fell in love with the beautiful terrain. I enjoy visiting Crystal Bridges Museum, the Bentonville Square, the Farmer's Markets, and all the festivals NWA has to offer. I also enjoy the many trails and antiquing. I try to keep high standards of cleanliness, good repair and good service for the people who rent our townhome. I will do my best so that you have the same experience in choosing my home for your vacation getaway.
Why Jona Booth chose Bella Vista
This townhome has a great location. Just one mile from the main Highway 71,eateries and shopping, and walking distance to the community center, outdoor pools, tennis and two of the eight golf courses is what makes this location so ideal. The one level, open floor plan provides great meeting space but separates the bedrooms for privacy. Perfect!
What makes this Townhome unique
The location near shopping and community activities and the one level living are two of the things I liked about this place when I purchased it.