House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Deal directly with the owner
Cocal Leo´s is one of the oldest properties at Uaymitun. Next door you will see a small Catholic Chapel unique in this area.
The whole house is one floor ideal for all ages!
'Located in Uaymitún, a beach house by the sea, located 16.9 km from Progreso and 7 km of Chicxulub on the Yucatan Peninsula. A place where you can relax, enjoy nature and a very quiet and private, where you can enjoy the sand, beach breeze, palms, stars, spectacular sunrises and sunsets and fun at the same time. Coconut tree in the terrain make the property very private'.
The 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms make this a perfect holiday for families and friends.
A / C is not always necessary, all rooms have ceiling fans, themselves; are well ventilated with the cool sea breeze, you can still decide if you want some time here.
Uaymitún the place with the most beautiful beaches in the area. The wide beaches are ideal for walking. Coral reef just in front of the property, excellent for snorkeling.
The locals at Chicxulub Puerto are very friendly and can be found here: laundry, telephone, Internet, market (meat: most services, seafood, vegetables, etc), video store, etc.
If you would like to locate it in google maps, go to:
(Yucatan 27, Chicxulub Puerto, YUC, Mexico)
A Great Vacation Home
About the Owner
1 traveler review
A Great Vacation Home
We just got back from a wonderful week on the Gulf Coast. Cocal Leo's was a perfect base for our vacation. The house was very clean and very comfortable at a very reasonable rate. The coastal area seems to be host to many Canadians vacationing in the area. They were all very warm and friendly and very helpful to our family. Leonor was an excellent host who was prompt in getting back to us and our many questions and making sure we were looked after - she even took the time to grocery shop for us so we had supplies on our first morning as we arrived quite late. The location is ideal for being away of the bustle of the towns but a short drive to many sites and shopping. Very relaxing, peaceful, and the views are indescribable.
From the Owner
“This is our second home! We enjoy every time we stay by the sea!”
Activity and Interests
You will find iguanas at the property. They live there and will hide when people get close to them.
If you are a golf player there is golf course just 20 minutes by car.
Chicxulub is a fisherman town where you can find all you want, as a church, pharmacies.
Progreso only 16.9 km away you can find banks, parks, supermarkets, hospitals and restorants,
Excellent fish and seafood in the 'walk' from the 'boardwalk' called 'malecon'.
Activities: If you like diving, beach walks or swimming, you can do right in front of the house. If you like exotic sports there among Porgreso and Chicxulub is a club where you can learn to windsurf and kite. It also has 4 hours from Cancun, the Mayan ruins and the beautiful city of Merida, only 25 minutes away, where you can shop, visit museums, shopping malls, etc.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- coin laundry
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, outdoor shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Main bedroom and own bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, Own bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double
- Bedroom 4 - 1 twin/ single
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- What is included? * Fridge / freezer, * 4 burner gas stove and oven, * microwave, * toaster, * coffee maker, * blender, * dishes and cutlery for 12 people, * high quality pots and pans, wine glasses, * and a nice large terrace In the rooms: * Beds, * pillowcases, * Air conditioning, (extra fee) * satellite TV service Sky TV / DVD player, (air conditioning with extra charge) In the bathroom: Towels, bath mats and soap and personal care home (if you stay more than a week, you may need to re-supply). Miscellaneous: * Ceiling fans in all rooms, color TV with Sky satellite TV, DVD player and a wide selection of movies, games and playing cards. * Prepaid Sky. Where you will be able to watch the a lot of channels, and also some DVD’s movies on a basket close from the TV. * Outdoor seating, lounges and tables in the pool and terraces. Charcoal grill at the front terrace. Public transport runs behind the house every 20 minutes to Chicxulub, Progreso, Merida and Telchac. However, a car would be more comfortable. What is not included: * Laundry services (However you can take your laundry to Chicxulub)