House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
- Rental of spacious and modern 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in lovely Mission Lakes, located within the golf course community. Tranquil and private pool and patio area and green space.Amenities include, ping pong table, Gas barbie, Wi-Fi washer & Dryer satelitte TV A sunny escape with access to golf and easy access to downtown Palm Springs, Cabazon casino area which features over 1000 retail outlet stores. For the outdoorsmen many hiking preserves ( oasis in the desert , little morrongo preserve, white water to name a few, and there is also the breathtaking state park Joshua tree half hour from house
Great house! Nice location close to Palm Springs
About the Owner
Scenic carpenter in the movie Industry
Great house! Nice location close to Palm Springs
The house is very spacious with everything you could need. Beds were comfortable. Living room has a huge couch to fit everyone perfectly. Would definitely stay again!
Great place to get away
The house is newer, looked great and was really clean. The pool was very enjoyable, the house has a great layout and the movie channels on the TV were nice so you could sit and relax with a movie. We would definitely stay here again in the future. Thanks Don.
Spacious and very comfortable home for our family vacation with many day trip locations to explore!
This large open home was perfect for our family of six. The bedrooms were large and all separated for privacy. The master bed was extremely comfortable and we slept very well! The large kitchen was perfect for meal prep. Having a private pool made hot afternoons enjoyable and relaxing and very convenient for traveling with children. We enjoyed lounging under the covered patio with a book and eating dinner with a view of the mountains. The community was very quiet and peaceful. We explored Joshua Tree National Park, The Living Desert Zoo and took a day trip to San Diego & Newport Beach. All questions/concerns were promptly addressed by homeowner. Would stay again if ever in the area!
We travel to the Palm Springs area each year to visit family who live in the area. In years past, we have stayed at resorts in Desert Hot Springs.
This year we shoes to stay at this lovely home and we are very glad we did!
The home is spacious and well furnished. The beds are the most comfortable we've had away from home. The pool and patio area is spacious and was great for the family BBQ!
This is a quiet and comfortable place to relax and unwind. We had a great vacation!
This house was very clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed for our short stay and more! Donald communicated promptly and was very accommodating to our specific request for that weekend with our Marine from 29Palms. It was the perfect location for our weekend trip and the neighbor hood was quiet and the house had a spectacular view of the mountain. I would recommend this house to anyone!
Heaven on earth!!
This home has it all...beautiful home, private pool and everything you could ask for to make your stay wonderful. I took my daughters and their friends for a few days during spring break and we had such a great time. The property is at the end of the street and is very private. The pool has a very high wall around it and is extremely private too. The bedrooms are all at different areas of the home which is great when you want a little alone time away from the teenagers! There is a fully equipped kitchen and an almost new BBQ so I was able to cook all weekend, which was so relaxing! The living room has an extra large sectional couch, room for everyone. The garage was large enough for the van that we drove, laundry room was complete with everything we needed. I can't think of any reason not to make this an annual trip!! Thanks so much Donald!
From the Owner
“The house is modern,the lot is private & one of the largest in the complex.”
Activity and Interests
- 3 Blocks to Mission Lakes Golf and Country Club
- Within Community of Dessert Hot Springs and restaurants
- 10 minute drive to restaurants, shopping, casino and entertainment of downtown Palm Springs.
- Close to Tram.
- Easy drive to natural hiking areas including Joshua Tree National Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 14 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning fee upon depart||$105|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Nightly Rate:Sun, Mon,Tues Wed - $135.00 Thurs, Fri, Sat - $140.00
Weekly Rate: $865.00 Note - regarding cancellation, I have many inquiries, if you secure the rental with a deposit I follow the cancellation policy ( box above, Payment terms) no exceptions
Monthly Rate: $2600
* $135.00 Per Night (Thurs, Fri, Sat,$140.00 ) + 10% Tax, and $105 Cleaning fee
* $865.00, 1 Week - + 10% Tax, and $105 Cleaning fee
* $1350, 2 Weeks - + 10% Tax, and $105 Cleaning fee
* $1750, 3 Weeks - + 10% Tax, and $105 Cleaning fee
* $2600, 1 Month - No Tax, however, $105 Cleaning fee
* 10% Accommodation Tax, for stays under 28 days
* 25% booking deposit, balance due 30 days prior to stay
* Cancellation (no refund - for re-bookings only).
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Instant access to a beautiful golf course , that is never crowded.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Mountain View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Master with Shower only
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- all three spacious
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- - Salt water swimming pool ( Solar Panel Heated ) - Spacious & modern 3 bedroom furnished house - Games room with ping pong table - 2 full bathrooms with showers & tub - Gas F/P - Gas BBQ - Air Conditioning - 2 Car Garage - Satellite TV & Telephone - Covered Patio with sunny outdoor sitting area & patio furniture - Fully equipped kitchen gas stove, dishwasher and dishes - Washer & Dryer - Wi - Fi