House, 3Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Uncover the secret for saving on your south Jersey vacation in a cozy vacation home located close to Delaware Bay ( 150 Ft) and only minutes to all attractions! 10 minutes to Cape May and Wildwoods. A 5 Minutes drive to the Ferry to go to the outlets in Delaware.
The best part of renting our vacation home is not just the money you'll save but the location of our home. You will find the perfect retreat offering privacy and space that no hotel can rival!
Witness the daily beautiful sunset over the bay with a walk on the bay with or without your pet or take out a kayak we have on premises and it is not unusual to see dolphins swimming or birds frolicking over the Bay. It’s a safer setting without large waves and rip currents. The bird life is stunning and the fishing is great. Horseshoe crabs are one the beach.
Our home is located on an oversized Lot, fenced yard (42 inches fencing) which is ideal for your pets to run around and it is landscaped for privacy.
With more places to go, more things to see, there's never been a better time to make your dream come true. Choosing our vacation home with the right budget in mind is a long lasting memory for years to come. If you wish to take a tour prior to booking let us know, we will accomodate you and set up a time.
About the Owner
As 25 year resident of Cape May County, I have extensive knowledge of the coastal region. Certified as a NJ owned woman in business, I take pride in having multiple companies. I have excellent customer service skills, organization skills, artistic skills and I am willing to work. I enjoy my family, traveling, cooking, scuba diving, Photography and talking to new people.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a great time this past week. The house was a great location offering the needed privacy but close enough to Cape May to enjoy all it has to offer.
Sent from my iPad
4.4 based on 34 traveler reviews
Great location for family vacation!
The listing description was accurate regarding the location, the property and amenities. You could literally just come with your close and personal items and have a great time. Everything that was needed was there! The house looks like it was recently remodeled, was cleaned and well maintained. The home sits on a large lot on a quite street. The property is only a few steps to the beach. We enjoyed walking as a family every morning on the beach with our dog. People are very friendly in the area. Only a 10 minute drive to Cape May shops and great sea food places to eat! We went for long evening walks to watch the beautiful sunsets. We will definitely recommend it to our family and friends. We can't wait to come back next year!
Location, location, location!
The house was ideally located just steps from the beach! The fenced in yard worked very well for my dog and this beach is dog friendly. We enjoyed many walks on the beach! The house is really clean and had everything you could need. I read all the reviews prior to our arrival so I was prepared. I knew there was no outdoor shower, I knew about the beds not being the most comfortable or the bushes that may have needed some trimming. None of those things would deter me from renting again! The only thing that I couldn't figure out was why I couldn't get the remotes to work or the DVD player...I'm not complaining though, it gave me more reasons to get out on the beach or explore the area some more!! We have been coming to this area for quite a long time and this was one of my favorite rentals!!
Easter at the Shore - Amazing Week
Bettina's house is very well maintained, clean and has everything you could need for your stay at the shore including a large yard for my son and his friend to run and play. My family and I had a great time, we normally stay in Wildwood, but the peace and quietness offered by the location was a very nice change. Very close to beach/bay and minutes away from Cape May and the Wildwoods. There are a variety of restaurants/pubs to dine in/out and great little Mom and Pop stores for your convenience. Free WIFI was greatly appreciated and needed because I had to bring some work on vacation with me. I would highly recommend this property to my family and friends.
My family and I would just like to say Thank you to Bettina for your hospitality and we look forward to booking future stays with you.
Clean, comfortable, convenient , quiet--loved it
Comfortable, clean and cozy house on a quiet street--nicely furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, and large fenced in yard. The bay and a nice beach were only a few steps away. Bettina was very helpful and we look forward to returning in the future. Had a great time!
We spent a fantastic week at this lovely home just steps from the beach. The house is beautifully decorated & well equipped, with a large yard for our 2 dogs & more than enough space for our family of four. The location is very private & in a quiet neighborhood but with easy access to Cape May & the surrounding areas. We really couldn't have asked for more. Bettina checked in with us by email when we arrived to make sure we were settling in well, so we knew if we ever needed anything, she would be there for us. Definitely recommend this rental & plan on returning here again!
From the Owner
“I choose this property because it was close to the water, had the perfect view to Sun sets, has a big ground and it fits my budget. Ultimately I would love to own a piece of property on the Beach side too. Being a pet owner it was important that my dogs would enjoy the grounds as much as I do. It is an area that has not been discovered by many people yet and nature seems to be as natural as it can be without all the crowd that the beach side attracts.”
Activity and Interests
Peaceful walk with your dog on the beach
Rides, food and fun on Wildwood Boardwalks
Horse Carriage rides, shoping, restaurants in Cape May
Ferry to Outlets in Delaware
Casinos, entertainment, shopping and restaurants in Atlantic City
Plan a wedding on the beach with beautiful sunset
Fishing, cayaking, diving, surfing, boogie boarding and sun taning
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Peak Season 2016
Jun 25 2016 - Sep 3 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Pet Fee||$50 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Guest are responsible for gas grill tank refill.
No paper products are provided.
Linens and towels are available to use on premises and if used must be washed, dried and folded.
The use of Kayak must be accompanied by life vest and its only for swimmers.
Not responsible for any accidents. Absolutely no smoking inside the house.
No cats permitted.
Pet fee non-refundable - $50 per pet.
Families 25 years and older only
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The benefit of owning this property is that it rents well, because off the short distance to the Bay. You can take the Kayak out and watch sea life and sunsets unfold peacefully right in front of your eyes. The Bay it’s a safer setting without large waves and rip currents. It is free and amazing each time you come to the beach. Walking with your husband, family or your dog is another BIG reason why this is a great property. Migration of horseshoe crabs in May is amazing and very educational for young kids and grown ups too. On Clear nights you can see the State of Delaware.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Water View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Master bathroom - toilet, shower, Storage, clean and bright
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, vessel sink, clean, cozy and warm colors
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Yellow bedroom - 2 twin/ single, Day bed with second pull out bed, TV, hangers, storage, Fan
- Purple Room - 1 double, Plenty of storage, hangers, hamper, Flat screen, alarm, Fan
- Master bedroom - 1 double, Flatscreen TV, Fan, closet, chair, ensuite bath
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- - Master bedroom has queen size mattress, closet, 6 drawer chest, hangers, linens, flat screen TV, alarm clock with i-pod dock with ensuite bathroom with a shower stall, closet space, blow dryer, bath towels, hand towels for optional use. Towels and linens are to be washed by guest if opt to use them during stay. - Second bedroom has also a queen size mattress, 5 drawer chest, closet, hangers and linens, Ipod dock station/alarm clock, flat screen TV, big closet with shelving, hangers. Linens are provided if you prefer not to bring your own. Linens used must be washed, folded and put back in original state and spot. - Third bedroom has a day bed with additonal twin size bed under to pull out, closet, 3 drawer chest, hangers, closet and linens, flat screen TV, alarm clock, radio/cd player - Hallway bathroom has bathtub, vessel sink with plenty storage for towels. Towels are provided and are available for use if you prefer not to bring your own. All towels used during stay are to be washed, folded and put back in original place by guest. Fully equiped kitchen, dishes, pots, pans, toaster over, microwave, tea kettle, wine rack, spices, dishwasher and a window with view to bay. Living room has couches, chair,flat screen tv, dvd player, radio, tables, faux plants, family board games We also have on premises, BBQ gas grill, outside furniture, beach toys, fire pit, kayak with 2 life vest, kytes, balls, beach toys and beach chairs. BBQ gas tank is to be filled by guest if guest wants to use the grill. Deck attached to the house with 6 chairs, table and umbrella. Easy access from kitchen. Central air conditioning. Each room has a fan. Free Wireless internet available on premises. Absolutely no smoking in the home! Any evidence of smoke in the house the entire security deposit will not be refunded