Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
This 5th floor and Direct Ocean Front Condo has a Rare Ocean View. The Condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 6. This condo has been renovated, has tasteful Decor, and the most Stunning DIRECT OCEAN VIEW! You will not want to leave! Your living room & bedroom have an extended Balcony that Overlooks the Beach. The Complex is one of the most desired locations in all of Cocoa Beach. You are located right in Cocoa Beach and can walk to quaint shops, unique cafes, pizza shops, ice cream shops, BBQ Places, Casual outdoor dining or Fine Indoor Dining of every food background. There truly is something for everyone.
* 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom
* Located on 5th floor
* Fully Equipped Kitchen With Full-Size Appliances
* 4 Dining Seats & 2 Bar Stools
* Ocean view from Master
* King Size Bed in Master Suite
* Living Room has Sleeper sofa
* 2 Flat Screen TV's
* Tile throughout
* Washer and Dryer
* Linens/Beach Towels included
* Private walkway to the beach
* Local Attractions/Shopping/Entertainment/Restaurants Nearby Within Walking Distance
* Indoor Seating in Atrium
* Free Garage Parking
We'll be backWe'll be back
About the Owner
I established Cocoa Beach Best Vacation Properties to help guests find comfortable coastal homes that are well-maintained yet casual and beachy. Each property is privately owned, has a distinctive feel and holds all the comforts of home so you can enjoy true coastal living. We hope you have an unforgettable vacation experience with Cocoa Beach Best. We live and work locally with an office right in downtown Cocoa Beach so we are here to make your vacation experience the best for your needs.
• Family friendly, boutique-style rental agency located in Downtown Cocoa Beach
• Active member of the Local Chamber of Commerce ensuring tourist satisfaction
• Specializing in beachfront, oceanfront Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral properties
• Be sure to check out our other 40 plus vacation rentals!
We are waiting for you...
President, Cocoa Beach Best Vacation Homes
2 traveler reviews
View from balcony is the only plus for this place!
Condo is marketed as "updated" but in no way is .Baseboards and walls were filthy. Bugs were found in living room and bedroom. Refrigerator was rusty. Dishwasher was rusty as well as coming apart from cabinet . Shower curtains were moldy. Large chunks of ceiling were missing and being patched with pieces of cardboard. Attempted to contact rental company with complaints/no response on their part. Also the elevator did not work most of our stay and according to maintenance man doesn't work to the 5th floor all the time especially if it's at all windy! Location is in an older area far from pier. Proximity to beach and view are the only thing this place has going.
We'll be back
The warm weather in Winter, the stunning sights and sounds of the sea, the great location, the beautiful condo itself and its great amenities are just a few reasons for coming back and for my 5 star rating. I can't say enough about this place. We did not want to leave. I highly recommend condo Boardwalk unit 505.
Activity and Interests
We are located in Cocoa Beach; this unit is approximatelly 2.5 miles from the Cocoa Beach Pier where you can relax and enjoy drinks or dinner with live music. Also the world famous Ron Jon's Surf Shop and Kennedy Space Center are just minutes away. Watch the cruise ships depart at Port Canaveral, just 1.5 miles to the north. The casino cruises set sail several times a day and offer free food and drinks.Visit Historic Cocoa Village 10 miles away for Antique shopping and local art displays. Play a round of Golf at local courses 5 miles away. Watch local wildlife at Manatee Park.
We are just 45 minutes away from Orlando International Airport and attractions (DISNEY WORLD, SEA WORLD, UNIVERSAL, ETC.)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 14 2016 - Dec 17 2016
3 night minimum stay
Dec 18 2016 - Jan 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning Fee||$95 + Tax|
|Reservation Fee||$50 + Tax|
Rates may vary according to Seasons and availability. Minimum stay may be required subject to restrictions and limitations.
MONTHLY and Corporate rates offer great savings and are available upon request. The rates are higher during Jan,Feb, March & July. Less Than 6 months require taxes to be paid.
Contact our Reservation Desk. We will be happy to answer your questions anytime.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Am-ex and Discover.
Ask about our interest free payment plans. Half of booking required at time of booking remainder to be paid 60 days prior to arrival.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- Cocoa Beach Best Vacation Rentals is: * A locally owned company for 5 years, family friendly, boutique-style rental agency located in Downtown Cocoa Beach * Active member of the Local Chamber of Commerce ensuring tourist satisfaction * Please stay with us and we will provide an unforgettable vacation experience for you and your family * Please feel free to contact or e-mail us about the other luxurious accommodations that we have to offer in the Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral area * Be sure to check out our other 40 plus vacation rental properties * Call or e-mail us and we will be more than happy to find the accommodations just right for your vacation and negotiate the best price for your budget