House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Come and enjoy a wonderful vacation at the Breakwater Village. The Breakwater Village is a quaint oceanfront community located in the Point Judith section of Narragansett. Our community offers some of the best ocean views around, and a private sandy beach for you to enjoy. Our beautiful home is extremely neat and clean, and comfortably accommodates six to eight people. Enjoy panoramic ocean views from the house and deck, or take a short walk down to our private beach for a refreshing swim. Sunsets are a must see! This house is set up with everything needed for a relaxing vacation.
Accommodations include three bedrooms, 2 baths, a nicely equipped kitchen, two living rooms, laundry room, outdoor shower, parking for four vehicles with plenty of visitor parking available, large deck with: patio furniture, umbrella, and gas grill.
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
Had a wonderful week at this beach house. The house is super clean and well kept. Everything you could need. Short walk to beach, beautiful deck, outside shower. I cannot say enough postive things about this house. Brenda and Chris are very attentive without being intrusive. Truly a week we won't forget. You will not be sorry if you choose this home for your vacation.
Activity and Interests
In addition to our private beach, we are only minutes away from three state beaches (Scarborough Beach, Salty Brine Beach, and Roger Wheeler Beach), as well as gorgeous Narragansett Town Beach. Enjoy shopping, dining in the fishing port of Galilee where you can also buy fresh seafood right on the docks or markets, take a ferry ride over to Block Island for the day with the family, or charter a fishing excursion. Narragansett offers many great choices of casual or fine dining restaurants that will satisfy any palate. Movie theaters, shopping, kayaking, paddle boarding, bike rentals, surfing, tennis, go carts, batting cages, bumper boats, mini golf, driving range, and fishing are all available in Narragansett. There are near by golf courses.
* Newport, Wickford Village, and Watch Hill are all a 25-minute car ride away.
* Providence is 45 minutes away.
* Mystic Seaport, Foxwoods Casino, and Mohegan SunCasino are an hour away.
* Ferry service to Martha's Vineyard is 25 minutes away in Quonset Point.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $75 per night, per additional guest|
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Cleaning Fee||$120 + Tax|
Security deposits are refunded by mail the week following your stay.
* Off-season nightly rates available from $250.00 to $375.00 with a 2-night minimum
* Off-season weekly rates from $1600.00 to $1800.00
* July & August weekly rate $2500.00
* $120 Cleaning fee
* $200 refundable security deposit
Security deposit, cleaning fee and half of rental fee are due within 10 days of reserving dates. Remaining rental fee and 8% tax are due either 30 days before occupancy or at occupancy date. Thirty-day personal check clearance required.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Upper level bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- First level bathroom - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double
- All beds are fitted with mattress liners, mattress pads, and pillows with pillow covers. Linens and blankets not included.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Amenities include coffee maker, toaster, cookware, dishes, glasses, utensils for cooking and eating, lobster pot, full-size electric range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, kitchen towels, oven mitts, celing fans, stand-up fan, two TVs, cable, wireless internet, DVD player, radio/CD, iron and ironing board, washer/dryer, 1 queen-size bed, 2 full-size beds, full-size futon, chair futon (child), patio furniture, deck umbrella, and gas grill. We provide freshly laundred mattress pads, bath mats, kitchen towels, as well as pillows, and a start-up supply of paper products, dish soap, hand soap, and garbage bags. * Renters provide their own bed linens, beach and bath towels, and beach chairs. * Check-in 3:00 PM/Check-out 12:00 PM * No smoking * No pets * $120 cleaning fee