House, 2 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 4
We do not offer daily rates. We have a 2 week minimum.
Please review listing before sending inquiries! I reply to all questions except rates. Rates are posted below. Check your spam folder for reply.
Delray Beach: voted "America's Most Fun Town" by USA today and Rand McNally
Prestigious Seagate Neighborhood
3 houses from the ocean and 5 houses to public beach access!!
Located in the upscale Seagate Section off A1A between Linton Blvd and Atlantic Blvd where homes range from $1 million to $15 million, this completely furnished home is only 3 houses from the ocean and 5 houses to public beach access. Casual elegance blend with contemporary charm ("beachy" meets Tommy Bahama.) Sliding pocket doors in the living room and dining room vanish to embrace a huge covered lanai with wet bar for Hawaiian style entertaining and covered seating for 19. Living space therefore doubles in winter and ocean breezes flow through the home.
Split bedroom floor plan, large master on one side and 2nd guest room "en suite" (with optional private entrance) is on the other side of the house. Master bedroom suite includes 2 separate original updated bathrooms with mid-century tile, his: large shower with grab bars, and hers standard tub with grab bars. Guest room bath has shower and is also close to outside shower (with h/c water.) Both bedrooms have doors to the lanai.
The house sits on a large lot surrounded by hibiscus bushes and ficus hedges affording complete privacy. Plenty of backyard space for sun bathing, volley ball, picnics or dinner parties.
It comes complete with new furniture, wifi, large flat screen television,home theater, cookware and linens for a clean and comfortable vacation home in tropical Florida. There is China for formal dinner parties as well. All you need to bring is your toothbrush and bikini!
Landlord takes great pride in seeing to it that tenants are settled in with everything they need, especially for our senior guests who appreciate the extra attention.
We do not accept credit cards and not sure why the site says we do!
Winter $8000mo $3000 wk
Summer $5000mo $2500wk
Visit includes a tour of owners historic Stetson Mansion (famous hat maker) in DeLand, Florida's first luxury estate, now more spectacular than ever!. Please visit the Stetson Mansion website.
About the Owner
About Michael Solari
Operating vacation rentals since 1985.
Michael Solari purchased this house in 1985
Why Michael Solari chose Palm Beach County
Steps from one of the states finest beaches!
What makes this house unique
Large covered outside sitting and dining area with wet bar.
From the Owner
“Steps from one of the states finest beaches!”
Activity and Interests
In Delray you can feel like you're in the islands. No high rises or commercial buildings on the beach to obstruct your view! Where else can you be surfing one minute and then cross the street to endless shopping, dinning and nightlife choices? The New York Times, USA Today and Rand McNally have all written amazing stories about Delray Beach.
Public golf, tennis and swimming. Sail boat rentals right on the beach near the house.
Twenty-three minutes to Palm Beach, thirty-eight to Ft. Lauderdale and fifty-eight to Miami Beach (South Beach.)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 15 2016 - Apr 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
* No daily rentals.
* $2500 mo weekly: May 1 to Oct 31
* $5000 mo + utilities: May 1 to Oct 31
* $3000 wk: Nov 1 to April 30
* $7,500 Month (4 weeks)- November 1 to April 30
* Extra days can be added by pro-rating long term rates.
* (Rates include utility allowance for normal usage, excess use will be assessed & charged.)
* $1000-$2000 / REFUNDABLE
* Cleaning fee $25-$250 (Depending on tenant's cleaning)
* Pet fee $38 ( Flea bomb precaution fee)
* Rental Deposit to hold the date is $1000 at booking and the balance of one months rent within 30 days. NON-REFUNDABLE with less than 6 months notice.
Rent is paid when making the reservation.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Large covered outside sitting and dining area with wet bar.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Near The Ocean
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- 1575 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- Outdoor shower - shower, outdoor shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, Grab Bars for toilet and tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, Shower has grab bars and seat
- Master Bedroom has 2 bathrooms #1 and #2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Smaller bedroom with private bath. Recommended for children.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Large bedroom with his and her bathrooms.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- 2 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Keyless entry * New Electrolux stainless steal kitchen with pass thru to bar, dinning room and living room. * 5 houses to the tropical public beach access * Pets up to @26 pounds that do not shed * Outdoor shower * Lanai with wet bar * Large private yard surrounded by privacy bushes * Master bathrooms with tub shower and toilet grab bars * Steps to public beach * Walking distance to Atlantic Avenue shops and restaurants * Cable * 46" LG lCD flat screen, Home Theater Surround sound, DVD, VCR * TV's with VCR or DVD in each bedroom. * Stereo AM/FM CD or cable music channels with cieling speakers * WiFi internet with 25 mbps download speed * Outdoor security lights * House/Grocery store/shopping/movie theater/ Atlantic Ave are all within @1 square mile * Beach chairs, towels and bikes for your use * Sail boat rentals 2 blocks away * Owner with 30 years experience who works to accomodate his guest