Oceanfront Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
Welcome to Paradise! Remodeled 4th floor Luxurious CONDO with SPECTACULAR OCEAN VIEWS from Master Bedroom and Living Room. See the SUNRISE rise over the ocean or watch the SUNSET over the river. Beautifully furnished with tropical motif and all the amenities you need. Whether you prefer to sun bathe, fish, surf or just relax on the balcony, we have it all. Only one hour (50 miles) from Palm Beach International Airport.
COME SPEND YOUR PERFECT FLORIDA VACATION WITH US!
Beautiful place in beautiful location
About the Owner
(5 traveler reviews)
Beautiful place in beautiful location
We couldn't have asked for a better place in a great location. All we had to do was bring ourselves everything else was provided. Beautiful view of ocean and nice heated pool. Time went fast hated to leave,can't wait to come back next year.
Well decorated and clean condo providing a wonderful view of the private beach. Condo was as described. Our stay was very relaxing, whether on the beach or visiting local restaurants and attractions.The condo owners have been very responsive. This is the second year my husband and I have rented this condo and we plan to return again. Jim & Nancy, OH
View is priceless!
Enjoyed a wonderful 5 weeks. The location is perfect for enjoying direct ocean views and is very close to everything the area has to offer. Eli and Arlene were very quick to respond to all inquiries. The condo has everything you need to enjoy your stay. The bed in the master is very comfortable. Slept better than we have in years. Had the best pancakes ever at Mulligan's and wonderful seafood at Conchy Joe's Seafood Restaurant. A must see is the tremendous car collection at the Elliot Museum. When we travel to this area again, Eli and Arlene will be our first call.
Peaceful and Comfortable
The condo has been updated and every detail for a comfortable stay had been considered by the owners. The owners were very accommodating and helpful when I had difficulties setting up the free wireless internet. The condo was clean and had everything needed for a montly stay. I would stay here again and have recommended it to family and friends. The beach is breathtaking from the 4th floor balcony. It feels like you are one with the ocean. The beach was quite with few people and it is a short walk to Shuckers, a resturant where you can eat a nice meal watching the waves. I even saw a family of dolphins feeding in the morning. This experience will be on my top places to vacation on the Atlantic Ocean!
The description of this condo is quite accurate. It is very nicely decorated and, having been recently renovated, everything is new...and kept very clean. Having a washer and dryer is a real plus. The property is well-maintained, quiet and everyone is friendly. My husband and I stayed here for a month and found the accomodations and the island extremely relaxing. We loved the balcony overlooking the ocean and hubby enjoyed fishing along the beach. We plan on staying here again, only longer! The owners are very hospitable and easily available, if needed. We would definitely recommend this property to a friend.
Activity and Interests
* NEW Elliot Museum (Dont miss this unique modern museum with an antique car collection)
* Florida Oceanographic (outdoor aquarium)
* House of Refuge Museum
* Fishing - beach and charter boat
* Downtown Jensen Beach art gallery and restaurant area
* Shopping at Treasure Coast Mall
* Orlando attractions only 2 hours away!
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Condo Assoc. Application||$100|
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $3250
* Winter/ Spring High season (Dec) $2750 or (Jan - Mar) $3250/month,
* Spring/ Fall Special Value Rates (April, May, Sept, Oct, Nov) $2000/month
* Summer season (Jun-Aug) $2500/month
* Rates include:
* Wireless Internet
* Cable TV
* $75 electric allowance /month (overage taken out of deposit post stay)
* No smoking or pets allowed
Half of rental fees at reservation plus the security deposit. Balance Due payment at least one week prior to arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- water parks
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- 1050 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, Extra long single beds
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Indoor: * Walk in closets in both bedrooms * Large Jacuzzi tub in master, all glass shower in second bathroom * Travertine Marble floors throughout * Granite countertops and all stainless steel appliances in Kitchen * Washer/ Dryer in unit * Cable TV- 37" flat screen w/DVD in Living room, TVs in both bedrooms. * High speed WIRELESS Internet * Complete with all linens and kitchen supplies. Outdoor: * Table and chairs on Ocean view balcony ready for your cocktails * Two heated pools * Two Tiki Huts on beach with fish cleaning station * Tennis * Basketball * Shuffle board * Club Room with Pool table, TV sitting area, Bar area, Large Washer/Dryers and outdoor BBQ