House, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Sleeps 10
This five bedroom, four bath home overlooking Taylor Lake offers the ideal Northwoods vacation destination for both families and fishermen on the Waupaca Chain of Lakes in Central Wisconsin.
This Cottage / Home in Central Wisconsin, between Appleton and Stevens Point, is located in Central Wisconsin's Lake and Recreation Area on the Waupaca Chain of Lakes.
In addition to Summer, Spring and Fall are a great time to enjoy the Waupaca Area. Waupaca Vacation Rentals give you access to Spring Fishing or the Fall change of colors, a nice time to enjoy central Wisconsin on the Waupaca Chain of Lakes
Truely a Haven
Neil and Glori Huse
About the Owner
(2 traveler reviews)
Truely a Haven
The property exceeded all of our expectations! What a great area to enjoy everything summer on a lake has to offer. The property was very well mainatined and conveniently located within walking distance of a great restaurant. We rented the pontoon boat and it was well worth the money! We have already reserved our week for the 2011 season
UpNorth-Memories- Reminiscing - & Making New Ones
The children grew up going to the cottage;it was time to return UpNorth as they say. Waupaca ended up being a great choice. Close enough for those driving from the Chicago and Milwaukee areas,with an airport in Appleton for the California gang.
Someome was there to meet us and walked us through everything. (No waititng around) As we walked through the house,there was more roon then we imagined. Large gathering areas upstairs and down, it had an immediate feel that we were UP North. The views were those we remembered from our younger days, pine tress and blue water.For my husband,myself, 6 adult children and 5 grandkids ages 3 through 9, it was perfect. The porch had plenty of room to sit out as we cooked on the grill or gathered.(in fact it lead to a famiy roast(friendly of course as we finally had time with ALL of us together to remember the stories that made our family's life.) We immediately set up games on the spacious back yard leading to the lake, got out toys for the children and made ourselves at home. The kitchen was equipped with everything we neede to feed our gang of 13.
The next rush was for the water;yes we fished right off the dock and caught some fish-even the little children. My daughter and her niece made it to the paddle boat first and were off for a paddle and a swim. Our son-in-law was busy gathering the gang and needed items for the pontoon ride around the chain-of-lakes. We loved cruising around the chain-of-lakes.
The evenings found us out by the campfire roasting marshmellows and reminicsing again. We could walk next door for food, ice cream and music or a little further to a coffee shop and resturant. If we hopped in our cars mini-golf,the water-ski show and shopping were all there for us. We even watched a tracker-pull at a local Corn Fest
We loved it best because of its home like UP NOrth feeling yet having everything we wanted right thre. The thing we like the least was leaving. We would definitely return to Pinehaven Retrest again.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
We rent on a weekly basis starting and ending on Saturday.
There is a $500 security deposit that is due at least one month prior to stay and will be returned after stay if everything is in same good condition as prior to stay.
You can also rent a pontoon boat for an additional $500 a week
Initial $400 down payment is due within one week of making reservation along with signed contract. Remainder of rent balance and $500 security deposit is due at least one month before first date of stay.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Dining Area
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Interior: * The cottage is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival * 5 bedroom, 4 season house (fully furnished) * Kitchen is fully-equipped (microwave, coffee maker, dishes, pans & utensils) * 4 full bathrooms * Living Room with gas fireplace * Full basement with large finished rec room * First floor laundry room with Washer and Dryer * Large deck overlooking lake * Waterfront views from family room, dining room and master bedroom * Sleeps 10 comfortably * All bed linen provided. The only thing that you need to bring is towels! * Central Air conditioning * TV, VCR, DVD, internet and cable television (No telephone, so bring your cell phone) Exterior: * One-half acre lot * 110+ feet of waterfront with shallow play area for the kids * Large yard for campfires and games * Private pier for your use * Pontoon boat available for rental (contact us) * Firepit * Private driveway * Basketball Hoop * Area attractions include fishing, swimming, boating, water-skiing, sailing, snow mobiling and ice fishing * Walking distance to local shops and restaurant