Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Special last minute rates - send an email inquiry!
Spotless, Spacious three story 2 bedroom with loft 2 bath Canyon Racquet Condo. Granite counters, two tone paint, Many items are ALL NEW AND HIGH END!
Please note: We have a 5 night minimum during ski season unless it is a last minute stay or filing gaps between stays. Thanks!
We replaced all the kitchen appliances including a black and stainless double oven! (not pictured in the photos)
Located at the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon in Cottonwood Heights "The City between the Canyons" (suburb of Salt Lake City). We are 9 miles from Alta, Snowbird (Little Cottonwood Canyon) and 12 miles from Solitude, Brighton (Big Cottonwood Canyon) and 15 miles from downtown Salt Lake City. Park City, The Canyons and Deer Valley resorts are only 25-31 miles away on I-80.
The ski bus shuttle for Alta, Snowbird, Brighton and Solitude picks up just inside Big Cottonwood Canyon (about 300 yards away).
We pride ourselves in fun luxury! We are skiers and riders - this cozy "Retreat" has you, the vacationer in mind! We live in Salt Lake City, we know our mountains, we know the area. We'll take care of you! Don't take our word for it - see our guest comments. We also have a 4 bed 4 bath in the same complex.
**SKI SALT LAKE SUPER PASS DISCOUNT SKI PASSES AVAILABLE WHEN YOU BOOK WITH US**
WE DECORATE TASTEFULLY FOR THE HOLIDAYS - LIT TREE, LIT GARLAND AND OTHER SPECIAL ITEMS.
THE CONDO COMPLEX HAS FESTIVE LIGHTING AS WELL.
Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare a wonderful meal for everyone in your group, including many spices and essentials!
* All new granite counter tops
* NEW ktichen appliances fall 2012
* Private SECLUDED 4-6 person outdoor hot tub with great mountain views - Operational year-round!
* 1 NEW flat screen HDTV with DVD, Premium movie and sports package including HBO
* NEW Wall mounted Sony HDTV w/DVD in master bedroom
* Ipod/Iphone decking station stereo
* FREE wireless internet access
*67 gallon high capacity water heater for plenty of hot showers/baths
* Attached one car garage
* Outdoor propane BBQ grill
* Two sleds, plenty of games too!
* Ski resort trail maps, visitors guides, local menus and information
* All new FULLY EQUIPPED kitchen cookware, bake ware, glassware, utensils etc.
* Of course, all soaps, detergents etc included - even slippers!
* NEW boot, helmet and glove dryers
BED CONFIGURATIONS: ALL beds have new bedding
- Master bedroom (3rd level) - king
- 2nd bedroom (3rd level) - ALL NEW QUEEN BED, FURNITURE and bedding
- Loft (2nd level) - Daybed - 2 twins (top twin mattress is new and high quality)
Sorry - the community does not allow pets.
***IF YOU NEED A LARGER PROPERTY OR AN ADDITIONAL PROPERTY, PLEASE INQUIRE - WE CAN HELP! *** WE HAVE ANOTHER 2 BED 2 BATH W/LOFT and a 4 BED 4 BATH AND A 3 BED 3.5 BATH AVAILABLE IN THE SAME COMPLEX****
**SKI SALT LAKE SUPER PASS**
WHAT IS IT?
The most convenient way to ski Salt Lake! The Super Pass allows you to ski a different resort every day during your Salt Lake stay. It's an easy to use card that can be redeemed for an all-day lift ticket to Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude, PLUS round-trip travel on UTA city buses, ski buses, and TRAX light-rail. Save time, money and ski where you want, when you want. The card can be activated for one to six days of skiing or riding and is valid for a seven day period. Just let us know how many you will need and we can have them ready upon your arrival.
About the Owner
(42 traveler reviews)
Terrible moth ball smell!
The beds were great. The kitchen was fine. Clean and well stocked. Fireplace was great. Carpets were dirty. Hot tub area was full of dirt and junky. Not what we expected. The mothball smell was the worst part. Sorry Jennifer We were surprised because your reviews were much better.
A Wonderful Place to Stay
Our family of 4 spent had a fabulous vacation in Utah and were very pleased with our accommodations. Having stayed at various independently owned rental units in years past, this one was the most well-equipped (anything you needed, it was there) and very comfortable. I will state that the best part about the unit was the attention from the owner who provided detailed information and instructions about the unit and surroundings. She was quick to respond to any questions and so kind and helpful. We didn’t have any major issues for which to contact her but there was a minor glitch with the on-line booking system which was taken care of immediately. We look forward to our next stay!
Lovely condo, great location!
This was our second stay at this condo in Cottonwood Heights. We stayed for five nights in January 2014 and again for five nights in January 2016. The condo is beautifully appointed and comfortable. The full range of amenities provided, including scented hand cream, toiletries, a boot dryer, and slippers for getting to the hot tub, was much appreciated. Excellent attention to all the details -- we especially liked the clear instructions, including useful notes on the light switches. The location is terrific -- close to convenience and grocery stores, and also to the Big and Little Cottonwood Canyon Roads and other main highways, making it easy to get to a large number of ski resorts. We hope to be back again!
The property is clean, well equipped and maintained---just as presented. It is larger than the picture on the web site led me to expect. The new hot tub is large enough for 4+ comfortably and great after a day on the slopes. Everything is well organized and easy to find. We were three adult men and the unit met our needs perfectly. We have stayed in this area many times as it is an easy drive to many ski areas.
A Lovely Unit
We stayed at this condo while we were visiting our son and daughter-in-law, and meeting our new grandbaby for the first time! The unit is lovely -- clean, well-equipped, and comfortable. The kitchen is great -- we even had the family over for Sunday dinner! Didn't use the hot tub, although it certainly looked inviting. Renters should be aware that there's a good restaurant nearby -- The Porcupine is just two doors west of the 7-11. Good food, nice people, good service. We arrived in the evening, didn't know the area, and settled from sandwiches from 7-11 for a late dinner. Do not do this. The Porcupine is merely yards away. There were a lot of stairs; although the multiple levels make this unit inappropriate for the disabled, we would be happy to stay in this condo again.
Activity and Interests
Skiing, Riding, Hiking, and Biking THE GREATEST MOUNTAINS AND SNOW ON EARTH!!! Plus Sight Seeing Abounds!
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare a wonderful meal for everyone in your group, including many spices and essentials! * All new granite counter tops * Private SECLUDED 4-6 person outdoor hot tub with great mountain views (operational during ski season unless other arrangements are made) * NEW flat screen HDTV with DVD, Premium movie and sports package including HBO * NEW Wall mounted Sony HDTV w/DVD in master bedroom * FREE wireless internet access * Ipod/Iphone decking station stereo * Attached one car garage * All new outdoor propane BBQ grill * Two sleds, 2 sets of snowshoes and plenty of games too! * Ski resort trail maps, visitors guides, local menus and information * All new FULLY EQUIPPED kitchen cookware, bake ware, glassware, utensils etc. * Of course, all soaps, detergents etc included - even slippers! * NEW boot, helmet and glove dryers