House, 2 bedrooms in main house and additonal 5th wheel availabale
Nicely Remodeled Beach House with Great views (see picture of ocean taken from deck) and Easy Beach Access at the end of the block. There is also a nice 5th wheel available, set up, with the 3rde bedroom and second bath. Main house has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Can find no way to change it, but primary rate is for the house
And 5th wheel. Thre us s reduced rent for house only. There is an additional fee to also use the 5thcwheel. It is rented separately. Extra living and kitchen,, great set up for family reunions. You can rent just the house, or you can rent both units. Both include
WIFI, Cable TV, several TV sets (if you want to stay in, (but why would you). 5th Wheel available in summer only.
The house is fully furnished, has all appliances including dishwasher in remodeled kitchen. Queen bed in master bedroom and upstairs bedroom / loft has 4 beds with a full and 3 twin beds. Lots of closet space and a nice, updated bathroom with tub and shower. Hardwood floors downstairs.Spiral staircase takes you to the loft/ bedroom that spans the width of the house. There is a sliding door off the bedroom to a 2nd deck with even more expansive views. 5ht wheel is nice and again is fully set up with all appliances and linens. There is a TV in the living area there too, with cable TV and WIFI.
Lots of parking can include quads and quad trailer, however no RV's are allowed.
Everything you need for a memory filled week is here. Fully equiped kitchen and laundry facilities too. BBQ on downstairs deck and table/ bench.
If you aren't familiar with Florence, it has one of he nicest beaches on the Oregon Coast. Long, flat, and areas with tide pools. You can walk down to driftwood shores and have breakfast at the restaurant if you don't want to cook. With it's magnificent sand dunes, quading and sand boarding are great favorites. There is OLD TOWN, the wharf area where the river meets the ocean. Tons of unique shops and lots of antique shops in town. Rivers and lots of lakes make this an excellent for fishermen, not to mention crabbing. There is also a casino in town with 2 reataurants and entertainment.
The rates quoted are for 6 persons. Additional fees apply for extra guests. It will sleep 9 if you use the fold out couch. Weekly rentals in peak months,from Saturday to Saturday
This is a non smoking property.
Please call or email for more information and sample of agreement.
This is a standalone House and not an attached unit. There is an additional RV / 5th wheel on property that can be rented also if you need more accomodations.
Perfect Beach Getaway Home
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 5:56 AM
Just got home from renting your very nice Florence home, and found one of the black hand towels that was hanging on the stove handle in the kitchen in our dirty laundry! Maybe someone used it and put it in our laundry pile by mistake. It is now clean. We certainly did not mean to bring it home. We can send it to you tomorrow, or let us know how to settle it.
Mark and Debbie
4.1 based on 13 traveler reviews
Perfect Beach Getaway Home
My girlfriends and I rented this house for our annual girl's weekend trip. We loved this house from the spiral staircase to all the extras that were provided! Beach access and view were awesome. The house is quaint, homey, and quite lovely. We will definitely be back!!!
overdue review of a great house!
The house decription is less than adequate. The downstairs bedroom has a comfortable queen bed, ample closet space and a lovely TV. The fireplace is house center with the living room on the west side, all windows! Outside a great wood deck wraps around half the house. Super views! The dining area, adjacent, has a table and chairs set, as well as bar seating. The kitchen has the appliances you use daily. We roasted a pork loin and made chicken soup from scratch. Very functional. The laundry area is enclosed in the hall leading to the bathroom. Nice tub/shower combo. There is a nautical theme throughout, only 1 block off Haceta Beach. A spiral staircase takes you to the rest of the beds. We are only two but I can imagine this full of a fun loving family. Two single (fat) fold down chair-to-beds and a double in between really boosts the household capacity. There is a super deck off that 2nd level as well. Several good views of the ocean.
We enjoyed walking the beach the best. Stormy times bring big changes to the sandy beach, especially at the Sutton Creek channel and dunes. We loved the Siuslaw Pioneer Museum, really excellent for a town this size. We had great fun at the Three Rivers Casino (on them, what's better?), the casino buffet is the best I've seen. The Darlingtonia Wayside is a great short day trip to see live eating plants. Maybe 30 minutes there.
Glenda is an excellent woman. She is very responsive and has a variety of current things to do and local history on the coffee table. There was a sweet surprise on our arrival making it all the more special. Really worth it, excellent deal for minimalist travelers like us. Our stay was two weeks.
Think hard and long before renting this house!! First, lead photo of the house is NOT the house being rented. The house is VERY dated, with paperbacks from the 1970's, clown figurines, and Christian symbols throughout. Most troubling for us (and apparently certain others who have posted reviews) was that the owner gave us a very hard time when it came to refunding our whopping deposit. Despite the fact that we cleaned for over two hours before leaving, the owner found the most petty complaints to hold up our refund and it took opening a dispute with Paypal to avoid losing the whole deposit. She reeled us in by not charging a special dog cleaning fee and then complained that the cleaner found some fur--DUH...then she should have just charged the fee. The cleaner found a few items of paper garbage under our son's bed...WOW. But the crown jewel of this owner's excuse to keep deposit money: the "decorative" hand towels which hang above THE TOILET. These are NOT TO BE TOUCHED, even though they are nothing but plain, cheap towels one could purchase at any WalMart!! Our crime: our son dried his hands on one towel one time and we did the right thing by including tha towel in laundry. A weeks worth of email diatribes from the owner over this and other petty matters finally resulted in our getting some of our money back. What a PAIN. SO our advice...avoid the rental.
Great place, great price
We rented this house for 4 nights in July with our 3 kids and were very happy with the location, price and the house! Kids loved the spiral staircase and the 3 bed loft bedroom was perfect. Master bed was super comfy, newly reno'd kitchen was nice and equipped with everything we needed. Satellite tv and wifi were a nice bonus for the rainier days. Owner was great to deal with. We would definately recommend and would book again. Thanks Glenda :)
We very much enjoyed our stay. The beach was just a short walk and what a wonderful beach it is.....long enough for great walks. The house was as described, was clean and well-maintained. We found many activities along the coast and in Florence. It was pleasant to sit on the deck and listen to the ocean. During our week, we had great weather and beautiful sunsets.
A Wonderful Place for our Annual Sister Retreat!
Thank you Glenda for the use of your sweet vacation house. We enjoyed our stay so much and found the space more than accommodating for the two of us. Even though our weather was not always "wonderful" we enjoyed how easy it was to get to the beach and took advantage of it as much as we could. Having a washer and dryer was a BIG plus and the updated kitchen....very nice. Oh, and the fireplace....perfect for a relaxing evening!
From the Owner
“This house is only 1100 sq feet, but it is laid out in a way that makes it very comfortable for a larger family. The inside of the house is cedar planked boards, with Huge fireplace downstairs, giving the house the feel of a cabin. Lots of windows so you can take advantage of the views. he house will fill needs for a family wanting a fun time together, and can also heal and comfort those who need a place to relax or rebuild. 5th wheel not only provided a other bedroom and bath, but also gas second kitchen and living area”
Activity and Interests
* Fishing in one of he many lakes, Ocean and River
* Crabbing is also a favorite, with boats in bay or from the pier
* Beach Combing - one of the nicest beaches in Oregon You will find one of the flattest and longest beaches along the Oregon coast. Great for those early morning walks. Great for kids and dogs to roam and play.
* Quad riding is another favorite. Florence boasts some of the most beautiful and tallest dunes on the Oregon Coast.
* Sand Boarding is the new rage. Boards can be rented from several places. There is a place near honeyman that only charges $5 for 4 hours or half a day, which is usually plenty and the dunes at honeyman park are great, especially for beginners.
* Golfing.. Florence has two fine golf courses and one of them was once named the number 1 public golf course in USA.
* Antinque shopping Florence has many antique shops
* OLD Town where the river meets the ocean has many uniques shops and restaurants.
* Casino - the Casino in Florence is a really nice one. You'll feel like you are in Vegas, only much more friendly. Nice restaurants, and entertainment,,, plus the normal gaming.
* Sea Lion's Cave is just 10 miles north.. Check it out from the cliff or take the elevator 300 feet down to theri caves.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
I take paypal for payment: You do NOT need paypal account. We use my paypal account. I issue you an invoice and you pay with your credit card. Very Easy and Safe.
Booking/paying in advance and you get 5% off the weekly rate
Can combine registration with the RV on site for an additional fee, to accommodate larger parties
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund if canceled at least 0 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Just grab your clothes and come on in. Everything you will need for a fun filled and relaxing stay. 3 TVs for those inside times. Beach access is at the end of the block. Stay in touch with high speed internet. Pet friendly and a large downstairs deck to let you puppy out.”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- recreation center
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- hunting small game
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- There is 1 bathroom in house. 2nd bathroom if you also rent the RV on site.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Master bedroom downstairs
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 3 twin/ single, Loft bedroom has 4 beds
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Wireless Internet, or WIFI is included at no additional charge. * There is Cable tv and 4 television sets. * DVD players and vhs player * Wood Burning Fireplace and electric fireplace in 5th wheel. * Fully remodeled Kitchen, with dishwasher and microwave. Both Kitchens stocked with all the cookware and dishes. It has appliances, like mixers, toaster and waffle maker. * There are 3 beds upstairs, with a queen and two single beds. * The master downstairs has a queen bed * 5th wheel has Queen bed. * Sofa is hide a bed with queen mattress. * 2 Decks. One out the slider doors upstairs * Great Ocean views ( see photo of picture from deck) * Easy beach access at the end of the block. * Gas BBQ on lower deck and electric grill at 5ht wheel. * combination bench / picnic table * Lots of parking * Laundry facilities and soap provide * I get asked a lot obout products provied, and we include soap for kitchen, bath and laundry. We include toilet paper and paper towels. Extra trash bags, clean sponge each renter. Linens for all beds and towels.