Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 10 Sleeps
As they say in Real Estate 'Location, Location, Location' - 808 Moorlyn Terrace, 2nd Floor
A real beach block home that is just steps away from the beach and boardwalk. This home offers it all. Four Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms round out this beautifully decorated home that offers all the comforts of home.
First four seasons were completely booked. Don't miss your opportunity to experience a great summer vacation on a tank of gas. Check out the reviews of this property from some of those who chose to stay here. You will see for yourself that they were not disappointed. Book early to ensure your hard earned vacation is awaiting your arrival in at this Beach Block Beauty in 2015. You as well will not be disappointed. Property is cleaned and inspected by the owners each week to make sure the home is presented for your satisifaction and comfort.
WE DO NOT RENT FOR SENIOR WEEKS OR PROMS, NO EXCEPTIONS. WE ARE A FAMILY ONLY RENTAL.
Very Nice Home in Great Location
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a spectacular week and the house was perfect. We will definitely rent from you the next time we return to OC.
Thanks for a great time and a great experience.
5 based on 10 traveler reviews
Very Nice Home in Great Location
Home was very clean and well maintained with lots of upgrades. Just about everything you'd need was provided. Owner was great to deal with. Location was perfect for family fun. Our family had a great vacation and hope to book it again.
Oasis at the Jersey Shore!!!
Thank you for opening your beautiful, spacious, and extremely clean home to my family for our annual Ocean City vacation. My little girls have named it "their new beach house" after our terrible experience at the Lanai Condos of the Flanders Hotel last year. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to spend the past week at your home and promise to return next year.
Thank you again!
Perfect Vaction Rental
This was a perfect property for our summer vacation. The home has plenty of room and is in pristine condition. No detail was overlooked when it came to the decorations and amenities. The house was incredibly clean and central to everything. I almost want to keep this place a secret but the owners were far too nice and deserve a great review of this property.
Comfort and beauty in Ocean City, NJ
Attention to detail was evident in this rental. Beautiful furnishings and craftsmanship highlighted the decor. The raised panel wainscoting trimmed in white is beautiful. The beds were comfy as were the living area couches. All attractions and activities were within walking distance and the front porch was great , The owner met us at the unit upon our arrival and was very nice. We had a great vacation and plan on returning.
We were so surprised at how beautiful this home was. It was large, clean and cozy. We fit 10 people very comfortably. Harry was so nice and easy to work with. It was also thrilling how close we really were to the board walk. They had bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas & beach toys. If we ever venture back to Ocean City, NJ we will definitely stay here again.
I highly recommend this home. The house was more beautiful in person. It is in the perfect location. We hope to be able to rent again next summer. The beach tags included with the rental were great bonus.
From the Owner
“Why stay in a rental that does not feel like home? This home will allow you to relax and enjoy the vacation you dream of having. Decorated and outfitted to make this your home during your vacation.”
Activity and Interests
Ocean City, New Jersey 'America's Greatest Family Resort' is one of the country's finest year-round resort islands with eight miles of beautiful beaches and bay for boating, fishing, jet skis and kayaking. A 2 1/2 mile boardwalk features two amusement parks, water park, go carts, bike rentals , miniature golf and restaurants. The now famous Manco & Manco Pizza, Johnson Popcorn and Shriver's rounds out must visit points.
Come enjoy this beautiful resort on less than a tank of gas! You won't be disappointed. Be one of the first to enjoy this newly furnished condo within steps of the beach and boardwalk. No streets to cross and no driving once you arrive. The end of the block at the boardwalk features the Music Pier and Famous 9th street beach area.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Included with this rental are 10 Beach Tags to use while at the home, Beach Umbrella, Beach Chairs, Beach Toys, Beach Cart to haul all these items. Home also has wireless Internet. FREE BEACH TAGS, CHAIRS and UMBRELLA plus a CART to use all week will save you a bundle.
Rates are subject to change until confirmed. Payment schedule is provided with lease. $400 security deposit reserves week desired. Payment is broken down into 3 easy payments (1/4, 1/4 and 1/2). Full payment of weekly rental is due 45 days prior to rental.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund if canceled at least 0 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“This home allows you to pull into off street gated parking area and unload your vehicle and not have to worry about looking for that open parking space. You can walk about 100 yards and you are on the beach. No streets to cross, easy access to both beach and boardwalk.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Deck / Patio ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fully furnished 4 bedroom, 2 bath second floor condo featuring cathedral ceilings, large covered front deck / porch. Kitchen has 42' glazed cabinets, tiled backsplash, granite countertops, Stainless Steel appliances, gas cooking and garbage disposal. Kitchen has a pub style table with seating for 8. All the supplies to make yourself a good home cooked meal are available. Family room area is decorated with 2 Camelot style sofas and oversized chair with ottoman. Large HDTV with surround sound capable of playing Blu Ray, Netflix and Pandora via the wireless internet connection within the condo. Master bedroom has a King size bed with large dresser and oversized mirror along with a night stand. Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors, wainscotting and a ceiling fan round out the beautifully decorated room. HDTV compliments the room for your pleasure. A private master bath with ceramic tile floor and walls in the shower. Double vanity granite top sink over cherry cabinets. Second bedroom features a Queen size bed with large oversized dresser and mirror with night stand. Large closet, ceiling fan and HDTV. Third and fourth bedrooms feature twin over full bunk beds with a twin trundles allowing you to maximize your guests. Rooms feature large closets with HDTV's. Hall bath is decorated with ceramic tile floors and granite countertop. The condo has Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors in the Living Room, Kitchen and hallway. Large ceiling fan in the family room. Large front covered deck looking out allows you to see the boardwalk which is only steps away. Central Air, Washer and Dryer unit in condo and outside shower. Wireless internet is offered along with cable television service, off street parking for two vehicles and 10 beach tags are included for use during your stay. You will find that not only does this condo offer a chance to enjoy a freshly decorated unit but the advantage of being right in the middle of just about everything offered on the island. This rental screams GREAT DEAL and it shows just from the reviews, take a minute to read some of the reviews of those who chose to rent this property and were not disappointed! No Smoking, No Pets, No Groups, No Senior Week or Prom rentals, No Exceptions! This is a FAMILY ONLY rental.