House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Come, relax and enjoy the warm Florida Key's lifestyle in this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom stilt home on deep water canal located in Key Largo bayside at mile marker 106. Watch the Manatees from the dock of the property. Bring or rent a boat and have it docked in the 60ft backyard dock. This canal front property offers ocean access through Adam's Waterway and Jew Fish Creek and with boating access to many waterfront bars and restaurants. Also, excellent location for accessibility to Everglades National Park for back country fishing.
This is the perfect place to relax in the Keys. Enjoy the outdoors in the screened porch with a flat screen TV, patio dining and seating area furniture. Relax in the hot tub!
We are located in a safe neighborhood for the family.
Closest airport is Miami International Airport which is approximately 90 minutes away from the property.
Grocery stores like Winn Dixie are within two miles and Publix about six miles.
Sorry no smoking inside the house and no pets allowed.
Great house on canal, easy access to bay!
About the Owner
4.8 based on 5 traveler reviews
Great house on canal, easy access to bay!
My husband and I rented this wonderful home for the month of January and February 2016. Large, roomy, comfortable beds, and easy access to the bay thru the canal. Close to shopping for food, wine, snorkeling, fishing, and very near to many local restaurants for super food and sunsets. David and Elsa were great to deal with. VERY accommodating, and quick to reply and respond with any questions or assistance on the area. When we come back to Key Largo again we will be sure to contact them!
Perfect stay in Key Largo
We rented this house for a family reunion. 5 adults for Christmas and new Year, before leaving on a Cruise. It was perfect. The kitchen, and living room in one big and comfortable room, and then 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. We had access to a brand new BBQ, and had the chance to give water to a manatee crossing the channel in front of the house. Elsa and her husband David are very nice and we knew exactly what was expected from us.. We had a couple of inquiries for eating and special requests and they were very nice in accommodating us for everything. Publix is walking distance and Key Largo state park very close so everybody could enjoy the week in the keys. David and Elsa thank you again, and may be at another occasion.!
We spent February and March in this house in Key Largo and it was awesome. The house and owners are great, the neighbors are amazing, and the weather is fabulous. What more do you need?
Relaxing Florida Keys Vacation
My family and I enjoyed the vaction tremendously.The house was in a perfect location since we would travel back and forth to work in Miami and enjoy the Keys living boating, biking, diving, Tike Bar, and a trip to Key West. The house was beautifully decorated, extremely clean, comfortable with the accesories needed to just bring your clothes and enjoy!
The owner are very helpful and responsive to all our questions and needs.
We hope to continue renting in the future. Felt just like home.
Our family had a wonderful,relaxing week at this beautiful home. Very clean and well maintained, with friendly, helpful owners. Nice central location, we went snorkeling with Captain Slates, day trip to the Everglades, day trip to Key West, watched the manitees every day from the dock. Did some exploring at the John PenneKamp State Park, watched the sunset from the Caribbean Club.
Activity and Interests
This property is located:
* About 2 miles from John PenneKamp State Park, beach, snorkeling & glass bottom boat rides, canoe & kayak rentals
* One mile from Swim with the Dolphins
* Seven miles from Jacobs Aquatic Water Park, swimming pools
* Minutes away from Harry Harris Park Beach, this includes a man-made lagoon with a sandy beach, children playground, picnic tables and bbq grills
* Around 19 miles away from Founders Park, beach, baseball fields, olympic pool, and a skate park.
* Theater of the Sea about 20 miles
An assortment of great restaurants are located within a couple of miles, including Hobo's Cafe, The Fish House, D-Hooker Sports Bar and Grill, Big Chill, Gilberts, etc. Shopping plaza (Library, liquor store, hair & nail salon, Kmart & Publix) - around 6 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 10 2016 - Apr 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
$1,500 @ week
$4,000 @ month
Non-refundable cleaning fee: $100
A month rent consist of exactly 4 weeks any extra days $150.
A $500 security deposit is required at time of reservation. Refundable upon final house inspection.
A 20% of the total rental rate is required to book the unit. Should you cancel your reservation you forfeit this money.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Indoor: 3 bedrooms / 2 bath * King-size bed in master bedroom * Twin and full size beds in second guest room * Queen size bed in first guest bedroom * Two big comfortable sofas in living room * Washer & dryer * Central A/C * Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room * Cable TV in master bedroom, guest bedroom, living room, and screened porch * High Speed Internet WiFi * DVD player * Stereo * Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots & pans, utensils, etc. * Linens and towels * Hair dryer Outdoor: * 60 ft dock * Ramp for very small boat or jet ski * Very large concrete deck * Patio furniture * BBQ * 2 Kayaks * This property is fenced, with plenty of car and boat trailer parking space