House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Retreat to our quiet neighborhood in Cape Coral for rest and relaxation. You can enjoy an afternoon sitting on the dock fishing and catch something to BBQ for dinner. Sunbathe by the pool while sipping your favorite drink, or delve into your favorite book on the couch.
The Pool is heated in the winter. Newly renovated Feb. 2011 with new appliances, including a refrigerator/freezer with filtered water and ice on the door, ceramic top stove, microwave, and dishwasher. The kitchen is set up to make things easy for you. There is easy-wash cookware, a coffeemaker, smoothie maker, a ice crusher and mixer.
Many wonderful restaurants and bistros, including Starbucks, are in the immediate area. The master bedroom has a Kingsize bed with memory foam topper. It is an absolute delight to sleep on. The MB has a walk in closet with a luggage bench and plenty of closet storage. The master bedroom also has a private bath and shower. A 42" flat screen TV with DVD player is in the living room. The formal dinning room opens to the patio. The patio has a table and chairs for morning coffee, lunch or late evening meals.
On the other side of the house is the second and third bedrooms, along with the reading room. The second bedroom has a Queensize bed with memory foam toppers. The third bedroom has twinsize bed's. Each bedroom has ample closet space and comes with dresser's. Outside the bedrooms is the reading room. It has a door opening to the patio and pool. The second bathroom is also located on this side of the house.
Cable TV and Wifi is provided. There is a wireless printer for your convenience. A new washer and dryer is provided in the garage.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
After catching up on your rest, you can set out for some exploration and excitement! Our location will suit you well.
Take a day drip to the everglades and ride an airboat to see the aligators and wildlife.. it's a full day!
Head out to the beaches of Ft. Myers,(15 miles away). Captiva and Sanibel Island have fantastic beaches. Checkout Lighthouse beach, Tarpon beach or Bowmans Beach. Bowmans beach is on the road to Captiva and offers the most parking. There are cruises from Captiva Island for dolphin watching, or to out-islands like Gasparilla Island to the quaint town of Boca Grande for some shopping and browsing in their art galleries.
If you're looking for fishing, don't miss going to Bokeelia on Pine Island, about 15 miles away. It is world famous for it's wide variety of fish. Scuba divers can make arrangements to dive in the Gulf of Mexico. Grouper,Snapper,Tarpon,Blackfin shark,Sheepshead and Blue crab,can all be found in these waters. Jet ski rental and boat rentals are found on many of the beaches. There is also jetski and boat rentals right in Cape Coral. Checkout the inland Marina on Del Prado, a few blocks North of Cape Coral Blvd. Cape Coral has a world caliber water park about 15 minutes away. Look for discount coupons in retaurants for Sun Splash water park. The park is located on Santa Barbara just South of Pine Island road. Cape Coral is in the center of so many golf courses, you will have fun deciding which one to play on. Don't get tee'd of if you cannot get to all of them. Many are just a few minutes from the house. Disney World, in Orlando, is approximately 150 miles or about 3 hours away.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $90 - $155
Weekly Rate: $625 - $999
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $3250
* Payment Options: payment with credit card and paypal add 4% all payments check or money order free. payments must be receive 60 days before rental start.
* Check In: 3 p.m.
* Check Out: 10 a.m.
* Required Stay: 7 days
* Lodging Tax: 11%
* Deposits: $250 reservation deposit that becomes a security deposit upon arrival and fully refundable with fulfillment of contract.
* Other Fees: Other Fees: $150.00 Cleaning fee,plus $125 Pet fee . only small dog allow all payment with credit card and paypal add 4% all payments check or money order free. payments must be receive 60 days before rental start.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Features * 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds * Heating * Patio * Air Conditioning * High Speed Internet * Private Pool * Beach Chairs * Kitchenette * Screened Porch * Beach Towels * Lanai * View (Lake) * Dock/Boat Slip * Linens Provided * View (Water) * Full Kitchen * Parking * Waterfront * Garage * Computer Appliances * Alarm Clock * Fax Machine * Refrigerator (Full) * Blender * Gas Grill * Stove * Ceiling Fan * Ice Maker * TV (Cable/Satellite) * Coffee Maker * Microwave * Toaster * DVD Player * Oven * Washer/Dryer * Dishwasher Activities * Boating (onsite) * Park (1 mile) * Parasailing (10 miles) * Canoeing (onsite) * Playground (1 mile) * Snorkeling (10 miles) * Fishing (onsite) * Golf (2 miles) * Miniature Golf (13 miles) * Kayaking (onsite) * Basketball Court (4 miles) * Tennis (13 miles) * Lake (onsite) * Live Entertainment (6 miles) * Racquetball (15 miles) * Pool (onsite) * Movie Theater (8 miles) * Sailing (15 miles) * Grocery Store (<1 mile) * Beach (10 miles) * Scuba Diving (15 miles) * Gym/Fitness Center (<1 mile) * Bowling (10 miles) * Windsurfing (15 miles) * Restaurant (<1 mile) * Jet Skiing (10 miles) * Horseback Riding (16 miles) * Shopping Area (<1 mile) * Ocean (10 miles) * Deep Sea Fishing (20 miles)